Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

Best of album revealed: "Made in Germany 1995-2011"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/kaa_ho/6288475976/

This is supposed to be the setlist Rammstein played at the rehearsal concert in Berlin yesterday.

If this will be the final setlist (in LIFAD show the rehearsal setlist was same as the final setlist) then I'm disappointed. I mean, if it's supposed to be the best of Rammstein, where the f*ck is Ohne Dich, Reise Reise, Benzin, Rosenrot, Ich Tu Dir Weh, Seeman.... Instead we have Asche zu Asche, Haifisch, Bück Dich, Pussy, Wollt Ihr Das Bett in Flammen Sehen and Amerika.

And that's 20 song setlist. The album also has 20 songs. Are these the songs on the album? Damn, I'm getting worried.

EDIT: Oh, almost forgot. Sonne the first song to be played? And Amerika to end the concert? You've got to be kidding me.

Comment

• Well it could be worse.....
      DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• ^ Yeah. Rammstein could've punked everyone and played the "My Little Pony" theme song 20 times.

Comment

• I'm seeing Machine Head in Birmingham on the 4th of December and I'm loking forward to that more than Rammstein at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
            ^ Yeah. Rammstein could've punked everyone and played the "My Little Pony" theme song 20 times.

Now that is something I would actually like to see!

Comment

• I don't think I could handle it. As awesome as Rammstein are, not even they can make that song cool. No one can. NO ONE.

Comment

• Look what aired in my inbox today:

MADE IN GERMANY 1995-2011 - THE ALBUM

On 2 December 2011, MADE IN GERMANY 1995-2011 will be released in Germany, Austria and Switzerland! The international store date for this Rammstein retrospective is the 5th of December 2011.

MADE IN GERMANY 1995-2011 will be available in three different editions:

Standard Edition: CD Digipak - Best of Album
                Special Edition: CD Digipak - Best of Album / Best of Remixes
                Super Deluxe Edition: limited steelbox - Best of Album / Best of Remixes / 240- pages photobooklet/ full RAMMSTEIN Video catalog + all Making of´s incl. 8 unreleased Making of's.

All songs & videos of MADE IN GERMANY 1995-2011 have been remastered for this release!

-

No live footage? :O
                I was also able to check out the tracklist, which is only 16 and 17 songs on each CD. That recent list was the real deal...
                Life is drama... Drama is art.

Comment

I don't think I could handle it. As awesome as Rammstein are, not even they can make that song cool. No one can. NO ONE.
                  If they did make it cool.....I think the world may come to a halt

Comment

• Made in Germany tracklist:

01 Engel
                    02 Links 2 3 4
                    03 Keine Lust
                    04 Mein Teil
                    05 Du Hast
                    06 Du Riechst So Gut
                    07 Ich Will
                    08 Mein Herz Brennt
                    09 Mutter
                    10 Pussy
                    11 Rosenrot
                    12 Haifisch
                    13 Amerika
                    14 Sonne
                    15 Ohne Dich
                    16 Mein Land

No Feuer frei, no Sehnsucht, no Reise Reise... right. But PUSSY we have, hell yeah!

I get the feeling that some songs are left out on purpose and put on the remix CD so people would buy the special edition. Well I ain't buying it. I'm thinking of not to buy the standard ediiton either, sicne I can rip my Rammstein albums and make a real Best of -album myself. And Pussy ain't included, for f*ck sake.

Comment

^ Yeah. Rammstein could've punked everyone and played the "My Little Pony" theme song 20 times.
                      Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                      Now that is something I would actually like to see!
                      Originally posted by Abendstern View Post
                      I don't think I could handle it. As awesome as Rammstein are, not even they can make that song cool. No one can. NO ONE.
                      Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                      If they did make it cool.....I think the world may come to a halt
                      You have forced me to look for the fucking song and listen to it. BRRRRRRRRRRRR. I´m sure that they can take this shit and convert it in artwork. But now I´ve got a big trauma with the original one

Comment

• MADE IN GERMANY 1995-2011 - SUPER DELUXE EDITION

MADE IN GERMANY 1995-2011 - CD 1

01 Engel
                        02 Links 2 3 4
                        03 Keine Lust
                        04 Mein Teil
                        05 Du Hast
                        06 Du Riechst So Gut
                        07 Ich Will
                        08 Mein Herz Brennt
                        09 Mutter
                        10 Pussy
                        11 Rosenrot
                        12 Haifisch
                        13 Amerika
                        14 Sonne
                        15 Ohne Dich
                        16 Mein Land

MADE IN GERMANY 1995-2011 - CD 2

01 Du riechst so gut '98 - Remix by Faith No More (1998)
                        02 Du hast - Remix by Jacob Hellner (1997)
                        03 Stripped - Remix by Johann Edlund - Tiamat (1998)
                        04 Sonne - Remix by Clawfinger (2001)
                        05 Links 2 3 4 - Remix by Westbam 2001)
                        06 Mutter - Remix by Sono (2002)
                        07 Feuer Frei! - Remix by Junkie XL (2002)
                        08 Mein Teil - Remix by Pet Shop Boys (2004)
                        09 Amerika - Remix by Olsen Involtini (2004)
                        10 Ohne Dich - Remix by Laibach (2005)
                        11 Keine Lust - Remix by Black Strobe (2005)
                        12 Benzin - Remix by Meshuggah (2005)
                        13 Rosenrot - Remix by Northern Lite (2005)
                        14 Pussy - Remix by Scooter (2010)
                        15 Rammlied - Remix by Devin Townsend (2010)
                        16 Ich tu dir weh - Remix by Fukkk Offf (2010)
                        17 Haifisch - Remix by Hurts (2010)

MADE IN GERMANY 1995-2011 - DVD 1

01 "Du Riechst So Gut" (1995) - Album "Herzeleid" + Making of "Du riechst so gut"
                        02 "Seemann" (1996) - Album "Herzeleid" + Making of "Seemann"
                        03 "Rammstein" (1997) - Album "Herzeleid" + Making of "Rammstein"
                        04 "Engel" (1997) - Album "Sehnsucht" + Making of "Engel"
                        05 "Du Hast" (1997) - Album "Sehnsucht" + Making Of "Du Hast"
                        06 "Du Riechst So Gut '98" (1998) - Album "Herzeleid" + Making Of "Du Riechst So Gut '98"
                        07 "Stripped" (1998) + Making Of "Stripped"

MADE IN GERMANY 1995-2011 - DVD 2

01 "Sonne" (2001) - Album "Mutter" + Making Of "Sonne"
                        02 "Links 2 3 4" (2001) - Album "Mutter" + Making Of "Links 2 3 4"
                        03 "Ich Will" (2001) - Album "Mutter" + Making Of "Ich Will"
                        04 "Mutter" (2002) - Album "Mutter" + Making of "Mutter"
                        05 "Feuer Frei!" (2002) - Album "Mutter" + Making of "Feuer Frei!"
                        06 "Mein Teil" (2004) - Album "Reise, Reise" + Making Of "Mein Teil"
                        07 "Amerika" (2004) - Album "Reise, Reise" + Making Of "Amerika"
                        08 "Ohne Dich" (2004) - Album "Reise, Reise" + Making Of "Ohne Dich"
                        09 "Keine Lust" (2005) - Album "Reise, Reise" + Making Of "Keine Lust"

MADE IN GERMANY 1995-2011 - DVD 3

01 "Benzin" (2005) - Album "Rosenrot" + Making Of "Benzin"
                        02 "Rosenrot" (2005) - Album "Rosenrot" + Making Of "Rosenrot"
                        03 "Mann gegen Mann" (2006) - Album "Rosenrot" + Making Of "Mann gegen Mann"
                        04 "Pussy" (2009) - Album "Liebe ist für alle da" + Making Of "Pussy"
                        05 "Ich tu Dir weh" (2010) - Album "Liebe ist für alle da" + Making Of "Ich tu Dir weh"
                        06 "Haifisch" (2010) - Album "Liebe ist für alle da" + Making Of "Haifisch"
                        07 "Mein Land" (2011) - Album "Made in Germany 1995-2011" + Making Of "Mein Land"

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                          You have forced me to look for the fucking song and listen to it. BRRRRRRRRRRRR. I´m sure that they can take this shit and convert it in artwork. But now I´ve got a big trauma with the original one
                          very sorry for causing you mental injuries

Comment

• I´m delicate

Comment

• A delicate R+ fan? That doesn't quite fit together!

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                                A delicate R+ fan? That doesn't quite fit together!
                                We´re talking about "My Little Pony".... I could have permanent mental injuries

Comment

Working...
                                X