Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

Made in germany DVD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abendwind View Post
    You're mean. I like to see his smile and happiness on stage. Something different compared to Till who is pretty much always so serious.
    I do love his smile, it is his biggest asset
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Originally posted by You View Post
      im kind of okai =o
      but ive been ill for weeks
      Sorry to hear that, hope you will soon be 100% better
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

thank you :3

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
          That could be true of them all unfortunatly
          I don't think so. I'm not sure but I think that no one in the band is on something anymore. Richard said in some interview that he hasn't 'used' anything since the Mutter-tour, and I believe the same of the other guys as well. At least I hope so.
          Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

im kind of okai =o
            but ive been ill for weeks
            Weeks :S
            Now you must be OK for weeks too.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
              Hi You, hope you are ok today

Yes of course we would all like a big improvement on LIFAD
              Well, at least LIFAD was better than Rosenrot. Perhaps the next one will be better than LIFAD.

And for my negativity towards the DVD - of course everyone has always some expectations about unreleased material. And they're based on the material the band has released. And since Rammstein has made disappointments with it's latest releases, why should my expectations be positive? Not because of Völkerball, because it was released 7 years ago and times have changed. They even fucked up their retrospective album in so many ways, that it became the first Rammstein release I didn't buy. I won't spend money on a retrospective album which has some of the crappiest songs of the band and lacks some of the best songs, I won't spend more money to get another CD full of crappy remixes, I won't spend even more money to get a 3 DVD release with no live material (this one can be forgiven IF the next live DVD has enough LIFAD bonues).

Not to mention that their latest single Mein Land was in fact made worse compared to the demo version (usually it's the other way around) and the video was made more mainstream with boobs and lesbian acts. God I miss the times they did good music videos, even though Mein Land does have it's fun and good moments.

I don't want to sound like I hate the band, so I must say that it still is my favourite band, I still listen to it daily and the Made in Germany concert was everything but a disappointment, it was simply amazing. And I hope we will get a good DVD, and I don't think they can screw it up so badly that I would not buy it.... though I cannot stop thinking about the retrospective CD with Haifisch and Pussy and no Feuer Frei or Reise Reise...

Comment

^Totally with you on that one. However they included MHB in the best of, so not everything is that bad.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Salmari View Post
                  Well, at least LIFAD was better than Rosenrot. Perhaps the next one will be better than LIFAD.

And for my negativity towards the DVD - of course everyone has always some expectations about unreleased material. And they're based on the material the band has released. And since Rammstein has made disappointments with it's latest releases, why should my expectations be positive? Not because of Völkerball, because it was released 7 years ago and times have changed. They even fucked up their retrospective album in so many ways, that it became the first Rammstein release I didn't buy. I won't spend money on a retrospective album which has some of the crappiest songs of the band and lacks some of the best songs, I won't spend more money to get another CD full of crappy remixes, I won't spend even more money to get a 3 DVD release with no live material (this one can be forgiven IF the next live DVD has enough LIFAD bonues).

Not to mention that their latest single Mein Land was in fact made worse compared to the demo version (usually it's the other way around) and the video was made more mainstream with boobs and lesbian acts. God I miss the times they did good music videos, even though Mein Land does have it's fun and good moments.

I don't want to sound like I hate the band, so I must say that it still is my favourite band, I still listen to it daily and the Made in Germany concert was everything but a disappointment, it was simply amazing. And I hope we will get a good DVD, and I don't think they can screw it up so badly that I would not buy it.... though I cannot stop thinking about the retrospective CD with Haifisch and Pussy and no Feuer Frei or Reise Reise...
                  Well explained, it's a great summary.

I don't think anybody here thinks you hate the band, we remember your review... it's impossible to please everybody but they added some songs because of the success they had. Hope they release a complete MIG DVD so we won't mind about the rest, whatever they add.

Comment

Originally posted by Salmari View Post

i dont get how LIFAD could even nearly be as good as Rosenrot =o

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                      Well explained, it's a great summary.

I don't think anybody here thinks you hate the band, we remember your review... it's impossible to please everybody but they added some songs because of the success they had. Hope they release a complete MIG DVD so we won't mind about the rest, whatever they add.
                      Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of, that the band is starting to think too much how to success and try please as many people as possible and think how to get as much profit as possible. Of course business is business, but it's always sad to see if a band stops doing their own stuff and makes decisions that are the most profitable. Rammstein still does it's own thing and it still is very far from mainsteam music, but it has taken already steps towards it with more english lyrics, somewhat more simple songs, the simple and popular songs (Pussy) being put on a retrospectice even if they are not very respected among the industrial metal genre fans, putting sexuality on music videos, making less videos with storylines... But at this point Rammstein still remains one-of-a-kind-band and I hope things will stay that way.

But yeah, enough for the negativity. Hopefully we will get a great DVD, and a great DVD doesn't need anything more than the complete MIG show. A perfect DVD would have the correct LIFAD bonues, but we'll see about that, it's just a bonus

Comment

i dont get how LIFAD could even nearly be as good as Rosenrot =o
                        In my opinion the problem with Rosenrot is that the majority of the songs are ballads, but all the other Rammstein albums have better ballads than Rosenrot, so I find it hard to see a reason to listen to Rosenrot. If I want to listen a Rammstein ballad, I prefer Seeman, Klavier, Ohne Dich, Mutter, Nebel or perhaps Amour over all the ballads in Rosenrot. The song Rosenrot though is quite good, and Rosenrot has good songs like Benzin, Mann Gegen Mann and Hilf Mir. It ain't so easy to choose, but I prefer LIFAD.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot Spring, very great song. Damn, Rosenrot has more good songs than I remembered. But it also has most of the poorest songs by Rammstein, so I still prefer LIFAD
                        Last edited by Salmari; 03-14-2012, 06:58 PM.

Comment

uhm
                          well i still dont quite get what ballad is supposed to mean =o
                          and Rosenrot is one track i dont really like from the album. its way too repetitive.. compared to Ich Will, which also has one sequence through the whole song, the main riff isnt even nearly as good, and doesnt even have anything above it besides the vocal tunes until the second part of the chorus appears(besides the tiny keyboard stuffs in the second verse which disappear in the 3rd)
                          same with MGM. for me, the tracks why it will always be better than LIFAD are:Benzin,Spring,Zerstören,Hilf mir and Feuer und Wasser. especially the last two. i dont think any better song than these can be found on LIFAD (or equally good)

:O

Comment

uhm
                            well i still dont quite get what ballad is supposed to mean =o
                            Uh, well I don't think if it is the right word to use, couldn't think of better at the time. Kinda sad, melancholic, slow, beautiful songs. Still can't think of a word for them in english.

Comment

um no its just that im stupid :O
                              i guess thats the correct word
                              Last edited by You; 03-15-2012, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                ^Totally with you on that one. However they included MHB in the best of, so not everything is that bad.
                                Your totally with him on that one??? So you agree that LIFAD is better than Rosenrot? And you allready hate LIFAD! That must mean Rosenrot is like the biggest disapointment of your life or what?

I partially agree with him on the bad choices for the best off. I can't believe Seemann and Feuer Frei! are left out out while Pussy made it.

I am looking forward to a DVD. I don't doubt it will be good (might not be better than the former DVDs, but how can they???) as I'm a fan of the lastest setlists and performances.
                                Dort wo der Horizont
                                Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                                Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                                Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Working...
                                X