Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

15.02.2012 - Finland - Helsinki - Hartwall Areena / Rammstein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@roto

''PDF-lippujen omistajat saivat eilen sähköpostia lippuihin liittyen. Liput pitää vaihtaa Hartwallilla niiden omaan pahvilippuun, muuten ei pääse sisälle. Lipputoimistoon siis mars kun pääsette paikanpäälle ja muistakaa ottaa henkkarit mukaan.''

Tällasta infoa löysin Rammstein Finland -sivulta Facebookista. : )
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
      At least three members going to this gig.

My friends say that "if I bite my tongue, I will poison myself", I want to live so ...

@RZK, @Salmari, @-Zwitter or @I'm_going_to_Finland_gig
      What about writing a little review in english? Sure you are very busy, but maybe you could find some minutes for it.

Welcome @roto
      Sure, I can write a brief review after the concert

Comment

Originally posted by Salmari View Post
        Sure, I can write a brief review after the concert

I'm glad to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by abendwind View Post
          @roto

''PDF-lippujen omistajat saivat eilen sähköpostia lippuihin liittyen. Liput pitää vaihtaa Hartwallilla niiden omaan pahvilippuun, muuten ei pääse sisälle. Lipputoimistoon siis mars kun pääsette paikanpäälle ja muistakaa ottaa henkkarit mukaan.''

Tällasta infoa löysin Rammstein Finland -sivulta Facebookista. : )
          Osaatko sanoa mistäpäin hallia tuo lipputoimisto löytyy?

Comment

^ Ei kyllä mitään ideaa! Soita vaikka sinne Hartwallille ja kysy? : )
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Is today..... Have fun!!!!!

Comment

Rammstein in Helsinki is just on.. there's a live-gallery at http://www.ibify.com/#WatchEvent:s=m;t=c;id=230133

Only 4 photos at the moment but maybe there's more to come..

Comment

Thanks @sippe and welcome

Comment

In Press.

http://www.iltalehti.fi/popstars/201...10259_ps.shtml

http://www.soundi.fi/node/13796/Apoc...na-Helsingissa

Comment

I can write a song by song review tomorrow afternoon since I must get up early and go to bed now.

But what can I shortly... It was a blast! It was way better than I expected it to be. It was way better than the LIFAD tour.

The setlist was the same as usual. But we had a Finland-Special when Apocalyptica entered the stage to play Mein Herz Brennt with Rammstein.

The only thing I'm disappointed with is my goddamn phone and it's camera. I filmed like 7 videos but only two of them got saved, a part of Du Hast and a part of Mein Herz Brennt. If you pay 450€ for a phone you'd expect the fucking thing to work. Damn I'm pissed. Well, got two videos, some pictures and a experience for a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Salmari View Post
                        I can write a song by song review tomorrow afternoon since I must get up early and go to bed now.

But what can I shortly... It was a blast! It was way better than I expected it to be. It was way better than the LIFAD tour.

The setlist was the same as usual. But we had a Finland-Special when Apocalyptica entered the stage to play Mein Herz Brennt with Rammstein.

The only thing I'm disappointed with is my goddamn phone and it's camera. I filmed like 7 videos but only two of them got saved, a part of Du Hast and a part of Mein Herz Brennt. If you pay 450€ for a phone you'd expect the fucking thing to work. Damn I'm pissed. Well, got two videos, some pictures and a experience for a lifetime.
                        One great photographer said when people asked him about which camera he used that his best camera were his eyes. Fuck the videos, you were there. That's priceless, you can't be pissed. You could find lots of videos on youtube.

For me remains the last "A experience for lifetime!!!!!!" (I'm green with envy)

I forgot, good night!!!

Comment

It was great show and they played hard and people in concert were 100% with them. Great atmosphere!
                          I did read that in Russia that bridge didnt work but here it did work. It is great idea that they play three songs at the middle deck so everybody can see them close by.
                          They did play mein herz brennt with apocalyptica and it sounded good. There were all the old tricks that i have seen from records example buck dich and taking Flake from behind I think the set list were good because it was mix of old and newer songs and they cant play all songs (that would be awesome )
                          I am happy that i saw them atleast once before they end but i am still hoping to see again in Finland.

Comment

I wrote a "brief" review of yesterdays concert song by song... but the sucker is too long, the limit is 10 000 charactes and this goes over by 1800 charactes. I can't shorten it that much without losing good points. What the hell can I do, I want to share this whole thing!

EDIT: Wait, I'll try to do 2 posts

EDIT2: Yeah, that'll do the trick
                            Last edited by Salmari; 02-16-2012, 06:47 PM.

Comment

PART 1

So, about yesterday.

We didn't get on the front row but on the fifth, between Paul and Till. Techincally it's the same because the front row was only like 4 meters away. It was a perfect spot, you saw the details but also you got a better overall view of what was going on the stage. Didn't need to get any closer. About Deathstars I have a little to say. I guess they played OK, but I didn't like the singer at all. The biggest aplauses they got when they mentioned Rammstein.

The show started exactly 9 pm, not a minute before or after. The show began by lowering the bridge with some firecrackers and bursts of water. The band entered the hall from the rear left entrance, headed by slow walk to the B-stage and then continued to the main stage. The intro was not so long I expected, I was afraid it would get a little boring. They lit the big torches on the sides of the stage and then the countdown to Sonne began.

Sonne worked very well as a opener and it was traditionally performed, similar to LIFAD. There were the head bangs and flame bursts, nothing more or less. But damn those flames were HOT! It can't be described, you just have to feel it. I knew exactly when the first burst is coming, still I turned my head away and covered my face by reflex when it happened. I had plans to film the song with my phone, but I was too afraid that my phone would melt down because of the heat. People were wiping sweat from their faces after the first song. That was great. There was a good amount of fire, if there would have been more, it would have gotten very uncomfortable.

Right after Sonne came Wollt Ihr Das Bett in Flammen Sehen, there was not a second between the songs, when Sonne ended, Wollt Ihr started. It was great to hear this song. Till stood still for the whole song, because at the chorus flame bursts shot below the stage surrounded him. After the second chorus, when the shotgun reloads, light went out and huge bombs blew on the stage like if a shotgun was fired. After this Till waved his hands around, he had some sort of gloves that shoot sparkles. Then there more flames at the choruses at the end.

Next was Keine Lust, which too was very traditional. Tills head bangs were more silly (made on purpose) and at the end of the song there was a few seconds more music than normally. Besides that it was the same lights and bursts of smoke seen on Völkerball and LIFAD tour.

Next was Sehnsucht. A few Rammstein Logo shaped lights were lowered down and bombs explode during the drums at the start, similar to Völkerball. The overall light color was green and some special spot lights were also used. At the quiet section of the song (I don't know what to call these more calm parts of the songs, but you know what I mean) a few more bombs explode and fire starts burning on the front of the stage, similar to Völkerball and Waidmann's Hail in LIFAD tour. I expected much on this one and it did not disappoint me.

Then came Asche zu Asche. This has never been my favourite songs (though it's far from the worst), but the live version had pretty good energy. Again, the performance was very similar to Völkerball. The only stunt here was the burning microphone stands.

Next was Feuer Frei, which again had no suprises (and it does not need any), it was the same as in LIFAD and Völkerball. Schneider had no exploding drum sticks, bombs explode at the top of the stage at the end and the begininng of the show. And then there was of course the flame masks, which in my opinion are one of the coolest stunts by Rammstein. And by the way, when I say a song is traditional, it does not mean I'm disappointed in it or anything. I just assume most of you have seen Völkerball and videos of the LIFAD tour, so I'm not digging any deeper on these songs. Even without any suprises they rock as hell!

Next was Mutter. Goddamn this song was awesome. The light scheme was soft green, and Till seemed to sing with so full of feeling that I thought he is going to burst in tears at some point. After the second chorus Till stood a good while on a big sparkle rain, familiar from Ohne Dich in Völkerball. This was definitely of the shows highlights.

Comment

PART 2

After Mutter was Mein Teil. Paul and Richard started to play the intro, and Till entered the stage dressed as the bloody cook, dragging a huge pot with Flake in it. He had a knife for microfone. Again, this was similar to Völkerball, but had a funny suprise at the end. After Till cooks Flake with his flamethrower a few times, he realizes that he is unable to cook Flake and gets depressed, so a crew member brings him a HUGE flamethrower. With this thing he cooks Flake from across the stage and at the same time big bombs explode around the pot. After few bursts the final chorus begins, Flake crawles out of the pot and runs here and there on the stage with his suit bursting smoke and sparkles. At the end, more bombs drop at Flake from the ceiling, but he barely avoids them and runs away from the stage. This was one of the most suprising moments of the tour, very funny and cool!

Next was Du Riechts So Gut. It had the sparkle bow at the beginning, the flames on Pauls and Richards arms during the solo, and the moment the whole band freezes for a few seconds. It was great but again almost the same as in Völkerball and LIFAD.

Next was Links 2-3-4. It also was performed like always has been. I think the explosion at the start was bigger than before. For a shy finnish audience the shouts sounded pretty good to me.

And the next one proved the audience was feeling the band, Du Hast. I'm proud how good everyone singed along. The band did not have the masks from the video, and the fire bursts were the same as in LIFAD show. There was put more effort on the firecrackers that go over the audience to the mixing table, and the explosion when they return was made bigger than in LIFAD.

Next was Haifisch. Nothing special in here neither. Flake took the boat, and sailed away. He sailed right over me when returning to the stage, I got to touch the boat. Haifisch was... well, when Rammstein plays, it's impossible to use the word boring, but it was not on the same level with the rest of the songs. I would have preferred Ich Tu Dir Weh or Waidmann's Hail from the LIFAD album. But nevertheless, it was a entertaining boat ride and quite decent song too.

During Flakes boat ride, Richard somehow sneaked to the B-stage, and after Haifisch, he started to play sounds like Till saying "Bück Dich" and "Nein" from the keyboard. He made the audience shout a few times, and by this time the bridge was lowered. The band crawled over the bridge, with Schneider keeping them moving with a whip. At the B-stage Till didn't want to take the microphone, so Schneider put it in his mouth. That was funny. Then they started playing Bück Dich on the B-stage. It was a very energetic performance, and had no special effects besides the legendary sexual act between Till and Flake. Till burst some "sperm" from his "cock" all over the audience, and that Bück Dich, just as funny I thought it would be.

Next was Mann Gegen Mann, performed on the B-stage. I love the song, but the live performance was slightly a disappointment for me. This was the only song on the show which had absolutely nothing special (besides being performed on the B-stage), they just played it. I would have liked it this was played on the main stage and with some special effects, I think this song deserves it, especially when it was played for the first time ever. But still, the song itselft is very good and it was Rammstein playing, so it still had energy and it had attitude. It just was not on par with everything else.

Next was Ohne Dich, on the B-stage, which rise bit higher so people could see better. Like Mutter, this was huge. It had no effects besideds the great light scheme and more smoke, but the feeling Till seems to have when singing these older ballads... It's just something. There nothing more to say about it. After this song, the band returned to the main stage, took a bow, said thank you in finnish and left.

After a couple of minutes, a huge fan began to lower on the stage. Then the big finnish suprise was revealed. Apocalyptica came on the stage and started to play the intro for Mein Herz Brennt. This song, with of without Apocalyptica, was propabaly the ultimate highlight of the tour. The song banged so hard, the people were feeling it so much and the red colour scheme was so great. At the end of the song Tills red glowing "heart" starts to beat, and he rips it off his chest and holds it in his hand, glowing very brightly. This one I will never forget (well I think I'll never forget any performance by this band).

Then came Amerika. It worked suprisingly well. There was a huge amount of different coloured lights in this one. It was easy to sing along, and so people did. The live version made me realize how good the music in this song is, it was impossible not to raise hands and bang with Till at the end, even if my hands were already so tired and I thought I could rest them during this song since it's not my favourite. At the end of the song paper shred bursts from the stage, similar to Pussy in LIFAD.

Next was Ich Will, and the crowd was just getting crazier and crazier. Ich Will was traditional, it had few bombs in the middle and huge bursts of sparkles from the drums at the end.

Next was Engel. Till had the huge angel wings on his back, from which he shoots flames. This time there was no fire bursts at the stage at all, just the wings. Nevertheless, great song with great performance and the wings are just a brilliant idea for a stunt!

Lastly, we had Pussy. It also offered nothing special, just the same performance that was in LIFAD tour. Till smashes his microphone stand with an explosion and gets to the foam cannon, which was just a skin colour cannon, not an actual dick as it has been on some shows at the beginning of the tour. He rides the foam cannon a bit longer than in LIFAD tour, and it was acually quite fun to get covered in foam. This also is one thing you just have to feel yourself, I mean, there is a shitload of that foam. It's all over your hair, face and clothes and the floor is so covered in foam that you can't even see your own shoes. Your hair gets messy and if you're a girl, your make-up gets messy. Some may find it stupid, but I find it very funny. I though Pussy would leave poor last impressions of the show, but it did not. People were laughing at each other when walking away because there really was a good amount of that foam.

And so it's at the end. It was simply awesome, I never thought I would be this excited afterwards. I'd give it a 9.5/10. Why not 10/10? Because I would have chosen a couple of songs differently, and the B-stage did not offer anything for us in the front rows, it was harder for us to see the band there because the stage was a bit too low. But of course I understand the meaning of the B-stage, it's because people standing or sitting further away from the main stage could also see the band close by. And I appreciate Rammstein very much for doing a thing like that, they did that just so more fans could see them better, even if they could not use so much pyrotechnics on the B-stage and even if must have cost a lot of money. The stage just could have been a little higher so I't would have been easier for us to see, now I had to stand on my toes even if I'm not short.

Well, I think this became a bit longer review than I thought it would be. Hope you enjoyed reading it, hope you get to see this amazing show yourself Though I'm sure there still will be more tours to come. We'll see about the live DVD, I have a feeling that they change it Made in Germany Live DVD with some LIFAD Tour Bonuses, and I think that's good, this was so great.

Comment

Working...
                                X