Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

[Spoilers] The Made in Germany Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Nottingham Trent Arena, 02-03-12

by @Manadh

by @Midlands_Rocks
    Last edited by Maya; 03-03-2012, 07:59 PM.

Comment

• It seems that Frühling in Paris is going to be played tonight.....

The french fansite RammsteinWorld had published on Facebook.

Rammstein vient juste de répéter Frühling in Paris. Ça sent bon pour ce soir !
      Rammstein just did rehearsals for Frühling in Paris ! It smells good for tonight!

Source: RammsteinWorld FB

Comment

• Rammstein Mexico posted this:

Dijo Till: "vous voulez une dernière chanson?"
        Y qué creen que pasó?

Sí, tocaron Fruhling in Paris.

Till said: Do you want one last song?
        And what do you think it happened?

Yes, they played Fruhling in Paris

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          Rammstein Mexico posted this:

Dijo Till: "vous voulez une dernière chanson?"
          Y qué creen que pasó?

Sí, tocaron Fruhling in Paris.

Till said: Do you want one last song?
          And what do you think it happened?

Yes, they played Fruhling in Paris
          Nice!!! Good performance as well.
          Last edited by Waidmann; 03-07-2012, 10:08 AM.
          Dort wo der Horizont
          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Photo by @KinouZero

Paris 06.03.2012 SetList

Sonne
            Wollt ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen?
            Keine Lust
            Sehnsucht
            Asche zu Asche
            Feuer frei!
            Mutter
            Mein Teil
            Du riechst so gut
            Links 2-3-4
            Du hast
            Haifisch
            Bück dich!
            Mann gegen Mann
            Ohne dich
            Mein Herz brennt
            Amerika
            Ich will
            Engel
            Pussy
            Fruhling in Paris

This gig was filmed ^^
            Last edited by Maya; 03-07-2012, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Thanks so much for that Maya, wow the french are very lucky, to have one extra song and also to have the gig filmed. I think they must like the french, after all the main concert from Volkerball was in France. Oh well maybe we should all move there especially as i love Paris....
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• According to Rammstein Mexico, Till's farewell yesterday was "Suce ma bite" translated with google means "Suck my dick"

The gig was filmed too.
                Sourceonaukinder
                Last edited by Maya; 03-08-2012, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Pictures from the Antwerp gig on 08/03: http://album.hbvl.be/foto-album/ramm...antwerpen.aspx! Seems lie the usual setlist was played again and all the reviews tell it was top knotch !
                  Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Other pics from the Antwerp gig: http://www.cuttingedge.be/photoalbum...medium=twitter, mostly Till again.
                    Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Yesterday, the US tour began.

Photo by @STIAN ROENNING

According to other fansites:

*There wasn't an opening band

*Joe Letz (Combichrist) was Djing some Rammstein remixes.

*Same setlist, no mein land

Setlist:

Sonne
                      Wollt Ihr das Bett in Flammen sehen
                      Keine Lust
                      Sehnsucht
                      Asche zu Asche
                      Feuer Frei
                      Mutter
                      Mein Teil
                      Du riechst so gut
                      Links 2-3-4
                      Du hast
                      Haifisch

Bück dich
                      Mann gegen Mann
                      Ohne dich

Mein Herz brennt
                      Amerika
                      Ich will
                      Engel
                      Pussy

Comment

• Tonight, Tampa in Florida . Dirty Black Halo will be performing on an outdoor stage before Rammstein's gig.

"RAMMSTEIN Pre- Show PARTY! DBH Will be performing on the OUTDOOR WEST PLAZA STAGE warming you up for the Rammstein Concert! this is a FREE SHOW, so come out and PARTY! You do NOT need any type of tickets to attend the DIRTY BLACK HALO concert, this is a FREE outdoor concert, prior to RAMMSTEIN'S show!"

Source: Rammstein Mexico, Facebook event

Comment

• We always find merciful souls, that share their experiences with the world. Today that great person is: @skitsosquirrel in tumblr
                          Source: http://skitsosquirrel.tumblr.com/rammstein-sad-news-about-buck

I copy the text here.

Originally posted by @skitsosquirrel
                          Just got back from Rammstein. Sad news about Bück Dich. It’s on the setlist, but they changed it.

This time wasn’t as good as other times but still amazing. I was squished pretty hard in the 2nd row in between Paul and Till so I didn’t really get to do a lot and it was difficult getting Paul’s attention. Joe Letz opened for Rammstein by DJing some already remixed Rammstein songs (aka remixed singles already on singles but added a few small touches here and there to make them different). I did like the dubstep version of Engel he did though. He brought out his stuffed unicorn and put it on the table. The last song he did just shouted Rammstein over and over again and he tried to get us to shout it too. It went on for at least 3 min and then his music just stopped and it immediately went to the bridge coming down. That was pretty cool.

The entire crowd seemed pretty loud to me the entire time even thought there were a TON of seats still open.
                          Paul’s little fireworks thingy didn’t go off during Wollt Ihr das Bett in Flammen Sehen. I’m not sure if Richard’s did or not because I wasn’t looking at him
                          I can’t remember what song it was during but Paul randomly starting flapping his hands with his arms stretched out.
                          During Asche Zu Asche, instead of smoke coming out of Till’s hip, they had it pouring out behind him
                          During Du Riechst So Gut I managed to get Paul’s attention for the first time and he was grinning at me like mad and pointed me out a little. Gave me a nod and folded his arms on top of each other. I have no idea what it means but I was just ecstatic that he noticed me. They had the flaming sleeves instead of the guitars again and Paul noticed me again when he went to the middle and got all excited when I got people around me to do the little finger wave with him.
                          The whole crowd was really loud in shouting Du Hast so that was good
                          During Haifisch, someone threw a baby doll into Flake’s boat and he started to play with it. I was literally an inch off from touching the boat.
                          At the beginning of the Bück Dich walk all I saw was Schneider mouth “Paul” and pick up his sound pack thingy for him so he could put it back onto his pants. So Paul was crawling around on his knees trying to fix it while Frau Schneider looked at him like wtf is this idiot doing. When Frau Schneider came out I was screaming Give it to em! and Whip em! and some other people around me started to scream it too, which caused Frau Schneider to stop and stare us down.
                          I’m really sorry but I hate to break it to everyone. Bück Dich is on the set list, HOWEVER, they changed it. There is no dildo. Till has a tiny strap on on his head instead and when Flake is supposed to bend over and Till starts humping him, Till leads an S&M girl on stage instead and she sits on him and starts to whip him with a riding crop. Absolutely no humping or dildos. Sorry guys D:
                          I got emotional during Ohne Dich because all I could think of was Ina
                          During Mein Herz Brennt, I started to get really pushed around and squished and Paul saw my expression and just looked like dear god I don’t know how you do it. American crowds are crazy and I just smiled at him and he grinned back and I started to do his little head bob with him and he smiled and did it back with me for several seconds.
                          The crowd didn’t go as crazy as I wanted them to go for Amerika But I caught Paul’s attention several times during it and he was just grinning like mad at me.
                          I was actually surprised some people around me knew the response to Ich Will. Paul noticed I knew it and grinned like mad
                          I saw the rare Olli smile during Pussy. This time I managed to get drenched in the dick cannon. It was just the classic dick cannon. No super dick. The authorities probably wouldn’t like that.
                          No stickers again. I don’t know if they’re going to print them out again because they had a long time in between Belgium and Florida to do it. Someone was passing out Richard’s guitar pic again but I only saw it when the guy was passed me.
                          The merch is pretty pathetic at the shows. From what I saw anyways. I only got 2 more posters. One of them I’ve never seen before.

So now I have to wake up at 9ish and do this all over again for Tampa. My body already doesn’t like me.
                          @skitsosquirrel I will be waiting for your news, you don't know it but it doesn't matter

Comment

• So I want to know more about this.

It seems the chosen girl was @RubberDoll

Originally posted by RubberDoll
                            Big news! Looks like I will be joining Rammstein on stage tonight. Can't wait!
                            Source: https://twitter.com/#!/RubberDoll/st...99281859162112

Backstage with Joe Letz

Source: RubberDoll on twitter

Comment

• Couldn't find any pics, but I read on Facebook that Richard now has a mohawk!
                              Ich zeige euch wie es richtig geht

Comment

• I saw this one

Comment

Working...
                                X