X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soon.

Source: Richard Von Rammstein and Emigrate

Comment

• New album? New video? What do you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        New album? New video? What do you think?
        RZK doesn't seem to be making many videos for his solo-project. So my guess is an album.

Comment

• I agree. I wonder what is soon for him

Comment

• In worst case scenario, it means you can soon buy the Emigrate-ring xD

But I do think new material indeed. Rammstein's out for about 8 months or so, which means he can publish something this fall with Emigrate. I was a bit astonished the pandemic only got him to do Rammstein-stuff and no Emigrate...
            His black fb-banner implies something dark. I hope it's a record like the first or the second one. I wasn't a fan of the last one.
            Dort wo der Horizont
            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
              In worst case scenario, it means you can soon buy the Emigrate-ring xD
              Has been on sale before, but maybe a re-issue ;-)

Comment

• I do believe he is working on new music. Sky van Hoff has been teasing a production on social media for quite a while.

Comment

• A seed had been planted within me the first time I visited NYC. The city was calling me and offering me exactly what I needed to begin my much needed mission. I did not know exactly where I would start or how it would go, so I just went there. Eventually it all unfolded exactly how it was meant to be.
                  “Whatever’s clever has to wait” - RZK

236948219_375543697272763_7518950072667624393_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=bRUpOFTpYQIAX_wjsoK&_nc_ht=scontent-mad1-1.xx&oh=0ab9976fdf53f6981629f687cb3ef0ef&oe=61252DEE.jpg

Source: Facebook

Comment

• One hour ago this post was shared on Emigrate's Facebook

How would you like a chance to speak with the man behind Emigrate yourself? We are currently in the middle of a top secret project and would like to invite a select number of people to have an opportunity to speak personally to RZK and have a chance to tell him yourself your very own Emigrate related story. Have you been inspired in some unique way by a song or an idea related to Emigrate? Perhaps you even have a question that you have been dying to ask!
                    If you would like to be involved, send an email to [email protected].
                    Be sure to include:
                    • Your favorite Emigrate song and why
                    • Any specific Emigrate related stories in relation to your personal life
                    • One question you would like to ask Richard
                    • Name

239822427_376824480478018_1061469140670828780_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=8XnRzLS0bSIAX9DtvZP&tn=PYzqrqAdxd5dFHbZ&_nc_ht=scontent-mad1-1.xx&oh=eefb8b7d77a2874f314ac3f620e147e1&oe=61250CE3.jpg

Source: Emigrate Facebook

Comment

• https://fb.watch/7B8ukciiAH/
                      Freeze My Mind out this Friday.
                      27/08/2021

Source: Emigrate FB
                      Last edited by Maya; 08-24-2021, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• Why is he wearing his DJ-costume from the last R-tour?

Comment

• Good question

Comment

• And here it is:

Last edited by Maya; 08-27-2021, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Not too bad. First I found it a bit so-so, but it's catchy.

Maybe he wore the vest in Rammstein in order to release this clip shortly after the whole untitled Rammstein tour (this clip could be recorded 2 years ago), and somehow make a connection. Maybe we should look for a link between Rammstein / the Rammstein shows and the concept of Freeze my mind?
                              Like Till somehow connected Till the end as well to the Rammstein shows...

But I think he just uses his own style since the last 10 years. He dresses very similar since LIFAD, even for Emigrate things. I don't think any project affects his clothing too much anymore, he just wears what he wants.
                              Dort wo der Horizont
                              Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                              Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                              Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• I thought this would be the first single of a new album by Emigrate. However, since there has been zero updates since the release of the music video, I am beginning to believe that this was just a leftover from one of the previous albums. Someone traced "Freeze my Mind" it back to the original tracklist from Emigrate's debut album .

Weird, since I recall Sky von Hoff teasing an Emigrate production on his social media.

Comment

Working...
                                X