Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Emigrate USA has interviewed Richard and Arnaud

Source: https://www.facebook.com/EmigrateUSA...78570608866077

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    ^In the first it wasn't written as a direct quote, it is in the second. I just read how and what is written. I don't embellish. EOD

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^I was still more accurate than you were at first: you said it was the reporter that said Rammstein did not need an album. The latest interview confirms that claim came from somebody in the band instead.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    ^No I'm just being accurate and not putting words into peoples mouths, whether or not he agrees.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    ^You are being pedantic. He clearly agrees with that statement, otherwise he wouldn't bring it it up twice already.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    ^He says:"I talked with one of the guys yesterday, and he sad . . . . ." so RZK is quoting someone else in the band. I'm not RZK's biggest fan, but I do try to read what he says, before quoting. So no, you weren't correct then, and you're not now.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    And looks like it really was RZK that said Rammstein was the only band that could headline festival without new material. I was correct all along.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    We'll have to wait for next year meeting, if we are lucky they'll release a DVD during the waiting...

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    Yeah, clearly there will be nothing from Rammstein anytime soon. That's sort of what I got from the earlier interview where he mentioned they all met up and don't plan to meet again as a band until next year sometime. I know they all have other stuff they do and obviously they have the money to do it. I just hope eventually they will miss it...or need money or something...and come back together for one more album. I think we'll be lucky to get one more someday...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X