No announcement yet.

Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somehow I only just realised this Emigrate album will only be released in october! Dang, he'd better already release a single or so to keep the trend going or people will forget all about it.
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
      Somehow I only just realised this Emigrate album will only be released in october! Dang, he'd better already release a single or so to keep the trend going or people will forget all about it.
      Agreed. There's got to be something else coming. Why else would the announcement come so far out?

Comment

• Well, according to EmigrateWorld, the first single will also be released only in october, 2 weeks before the album. The first single will be for the song "Eath You Alive".
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Uhu.. They probably just didn't feel like waiting any longer, due to their excitement. Could be good PR though, not sure. Thanks to te contributions of other stars it looks promising though. If Richard shows enough energy, they could maybe one day open before Rammstein.
          Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Opening for Rammstein? I'm not sure that's a good idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              Opening for Rammstein? I'm not sure that's a good idea.
              Why's that? They're better than DJ Joe Letz, less than Combichrist IMO, but I guess a bit equal to the Deathstars.. They're not bad (so far) I think.
              Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Well...opening for Rammstein would mean Richard playing two shows together. It'd be cool, but I dunno if he'd be up to it...

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                  Well...opening for Rammstein would mean Richard playing two shows together. It'd be cool, but I dunno if he'd be up to it...
                  Many bands did it before them. Tommy Lee and his band as opening act for his other band Mötley Crüe, Duff McKagan before Guns N' Roses.. But I guess not everyone would be up to it, as I also said ("if Richard shows enough energy").
                  Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• ^ I suppose anything is possible...and let's face it, his ego is probably big enough to get him through both shows.

Comment

• It would certainly be better than enduring half an hour of remixes prior to the actual show. On the other hand, Joey would still likely be the drummer...
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I agree that it would be a good opening, of course better than remixes, but I'm not sure it would be good for Rammstein as a band, Richard's ego according to them has been a problem before, I don't want to think about possible consequences of this.

Comment

• He'd have to be crazy to think he could ever be as successful without Rammstein as he is with them. He might have other bands, but it'd never be the same. He'd always be the guitarist from Rammstein. Don't get me wrong, I love Emigrate and Richard, but he'd be nothing without Rammstein, and most of Emigrate's fans would never have given the band a chance if it hadn't been "Richard from Rammstein." And I loved Rammstein first.

I may be completely wrong, but my thought is if he ever actually tours with Emigrate, it'll be very small shows in a very limited area. I just don't think he'd get the kind of draw he is used to.

I hope he just keeps Emigrate as his therapist and sticks with Rammstein until they are all too old to wear tight clothes and play with fire.

Comment

• ^ Good post

Comment

• Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
                              He'd have to be crazy to think he could ever be as successful without Rammstein as he is with them. He might have other bands, but it'd never be the same. He'd always be the guitarist from Rammstein. Don't get me wrong, I love Emigrate and Richard, but he'd be nothing without Rammstein, and most of Emigrate's fans would never have given the band a chance if it hadn't been "Richard from Rammstein." And I loved Rammstein first.

I may be completely wrong, but my thought is if he ever actually tours with Emigrate, it'll be very small shows in a very limited area. I just don't think he'd get the kind of draw he is used to.

I hope he just keeps Emigrate as his therapist and sticks with Rammstein until they are all too old to wear tight clothes and play with fire.
                              And we agree yet again.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• It's turning into a regular lovefest - get a grip on yourself, you two

Comment

Working...
                                X