• Show
Clear All

• Maya
    replied
    Of course he is, our favorite fanboy xD

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    ^If you don't give a fuck, why continue to participate in Emigrate threads?

I think you protest too much, and in reality you're a closet Emigrate fan

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    Originally posted by The Rose View Post
    Of course he will, he admitted listening to the CD, so he'll read about as well
    I could never fairly claim SSL is mediocre without giving it a chance. I did gave it more than one listening. And I can honestly say that I don't care about it and I feel no desire to listen to it. I don't even hate Emigrate; it really is a matter of not giving a fuck about the album and the band.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Great, two reviews.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    I like reviews and I too would want to read one of yours! I'll write one tomorrow or in the beginning of next week, and I'll gladly hear what you think .
    Yay!

I'll work on it this weekend in between demands from my kids.

Leave a comment:

• Waidmann
    replied
    Originally posted by EmeraldRose View Post
    One of these days I need to do a track by track review. I've listened to the album probably hundreds of times since I got it (thanks 12 hour car trip x2), and can probably give pretty solid impressions.

I know many of you won't really care much, but it would be interesting to hear the same from you Waidmann...see where our impressions are different.
    I like reviews and I too would want to read one of yours! I'll write one tomorrow or in the beginning of next week, and I'll gladly hear what you think .

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    Originally posted by Maya View Post
    xD He will read it, I'm sure he is very interested.
    Of course he will, he admitted listening to the CD, so he'll read about as well

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Ok, I will put it together over the weekend, and everyone but Snake can read it.
    xD He will read it, I'm sure he is very interested.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied
    Ok, I will put it together over the weekend, and everyone but Snake can read it.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by The Rose View Post
    except Snake of course.
    I think it's better to ignore him, when he writes stuff like that.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    x2 I would love it, and maybe listen to it one more time.

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    One of these days I need to do a track by track review. I've listened to the album probably hundreds of times since I got it (thanks 12 hour car trip x2), and can probably give pretty solid impressions.

I know many of you won't really care much, but it would be interesting to hear the same from you Waidmann...see where our impressions are different.
    That would be nice, perhaps we could learn something from it - except Snake of course.

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    replied
    I listened to it enough times to confidently assert that I can't bring myself to give a single flying rancid fuck about Emigrate.
    Last edited by Snake; 12-19-2014, 04:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• EmeraldRose
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Rose
    replied
    The song Lemmy sings, started out as a mix of Motorhead and Depeche Mode, and they could have offered it to Martin, and it would have taken a different route.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X