No announcement yet.

Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know many Spanish girls that should go to confession right now... Maybe you are talking about one of them

Comment

• You know.. Going to bed isn't the same as going to sleep...
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Of course not ... What about you? early or late?

Comment

• What up ? At a house party chillin. Can't drink too much since I have to work @ 0700. Brought a liter of ciroc to the party.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            Of course not ... What about you? early or late?
            Normally between eleven and midnight, because I have to work during the week. On saturdaynight it's usually between four and seven.
            Dort wo der Horizont
            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Mmmm, so depends on The day. A good boy.

@Edelweiss 7am is too early and even worse being Sunday. Hope you had lots of fun.

Comment

• The feeling you get when your host dad is downstairs listening to Rammstein with volume turned to max. Loving it.
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                  The feeling you get when your host dad is downstairs listening to Rammstein with volume turned to max. Loving it.
                  Sounds great to me, makes a difference when you have things in common with your employers especially a love of Rammstein
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• OMG. I got to talk to my soon-to-be host family and they LIKE RAMMSTEIN TOO Ohhhh I am so looking forward to this now .
                    I need to practice my German so when I get tested to get my visa I will be fine
                    aaaaaand yeah Great weekend

Comment

• Hurricane Sandy is in my backyard right now. The power has flickered a few times. This is the first time we've taken a direct hit from a full fledged hurricane. :/
                      "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies." -Till Lindemann

Comment

• Hurricane sandy is with me too :P just the wind and some rain so far

Comment

• Its actually hitting us, my little town of Smyrna directly. What's the odds?!

Comment

• Im sipping on Scotch and watching Lichtspielhaus. We have a new lake in the back yard. Maybe I should start a a yacht club.

Comment

• Be careful 527. Don't go out on the roads.

Comment

• ^Hope you are OK

Comment

Working...
                                X