Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
    19 days until I see Rammstein! *squee*! I will now post a link to an image of my death mask so far in the fan art section
    Hey!! I remember when it was 75 days or so. I told you back then that time flies by faster than you even realize it. Feeling slightly jealous over here!
    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
      I'm not that jealous, since I already saw them 4 times straight.
      Sometimes ... I hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
        Hey!! I remember when it was 75 days or so. I told you back then that time flies by faster than you even realize it. Feeling slightly jealous over here!
        I am excited . This will be my first time seeing them live!!! What should I expect?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          Sometimes ... I hate you
          I feel ya.

Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
          I am excited . This will be my first time seeing them live!!! What should I expect?
          You should get ready for pure amazingness. The first time seeing them is great, experienced it myself two years ago. My heart was pounding and I had millions of butterflies in my stomach. You're in for a treat!
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• @CW - Amy, I can see you! Are you back or just visiting?

Comment

@CW - Amy, I can see you! Are you back or just visiting?
              If she is back and @AiH writes a post, this would be a very happy day.

Comment

• It is a very very sad day for me today, i know a few of you were aware of the situation with my beautiful cousin who has been battling with cancer for the last three years, she finally gave up her fight last night, it was very peaceful and she was pain free so that at least was a blessing.
                Last edited by abendwind; 04-16-2012, 12:00 PM.
                The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Sorry RBF I accidentally pressed the 'edit' button in your post. I am very very sorry to hear this.

Comment

• Oh...
                    I am very sorry, RBF

J.
                    «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                    Bertrand Russell.

Comment

• A new angel lives in heaven. I'm really sorry. I send you a very big hug.
                      Love you.

Maya

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        If she is back and @AiH writes a post, this would be a very happy day.
                        I miss @CW very much, i remember one of her first comments to me back in July when i first joined the forum, it went something like `you must be about my age, are you one of those girls who only like Kruspe`s ass and dont care about the music` it was so funny, little did she know that i am actually twice her age lol!! I miss her a lot

Thanks for your kind thoughts Maya, Abendwind and Jorge, it is a sad time and your words mean a lot
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• You know we are here for you. If you want to talk to someone, I'm here.

I just watched a whole 7-hour-long live trial against Anders Behring Breivik. I am assuming you know who that is.. :/ Sometimes it is hard to understand how human mind works. Watching it made me feel pretty empty. It was awful to see him sitting there smiling when the same time some of the survivors were in the same room with him. Tomorrow it will be his turn to talk.
                          Last edited by abendwind; 04-16-2012, 03:56 PM.

Comment

You know we are here for you. If you want to talk to someone, I'm here.

I just watched a whole 7-hour-long live trial against Anders Behring Breivik. I am assuming you know who that is.. :/ Sometimes it is hard to understand how human mind works. Watching it made me feel pretty empty. It was awful to see him sitting there smiling when the same time some of the survivors were in the same room with him. Tomorrow it will be his turn to talk.
                            I am really sorry but i have to show my ignorance here, i do not know who he is, shame on me, it seems he is evil whoever he is

Comment

• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

In July 2011 he murdered 77 people. 8 were killed because of a bomb he set in Oslo city centre and then he shot 69 people (mostly teenagers) on the island of Utøya.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

In July 2011 he murdered 77 people. 8 were killed because of a bomb he set in Oslo city centre and then he shot 69 people (mostly teenagers) on the island of Utøya.
                                OMG that is terrible, i agree with you completly, what is wrong with the human race, but then you cannot call him human by any sense of the word. Now i think about it i do recall this on the news, i think i had forgotten the name. He should not be killed quickly but made to suffer in the worst possible way. Its the poor families of all those people i feel so sorry for

Comment

Working...
                                X