Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
    Lichtspielhaus has the worst DVD menu system I have EVER come across. It's fucking HORRIBLE, yet that was passed as suitable! I love the content but I HATE the bastard menu!
    Bloody Germans!
    Rant over.
    Agreed . It's actually that menu that restrains me from watching the DVD more often. And it took me ages to figure out how you could speed things up a bit.
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
      Still not received so will have to use my imagination

Sorry we have not met much here recently, i have been here at odd times but sure will meet again soon

Miss our chats xx

Have fun!! We'll talk later
      And yup I miss them too

Comment

• It's been a dashed slow day on this forum today. Where is everyone?

Heeeelllloooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

• TeQuieroPuta! is 18 today!

Comment

• Watching football

Helloooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
              Watching football

Helloooooo
              Yeah watching my tean get through to the semi finals of champs leauge, come on you blues

Cant see us beating Barcelona but who knows miracles do happen sometimes
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Chelsea is going down!

Watched the Barca - Milan -match on Tuesday, more than happy to see Barcelona win. It was weird to watch the game because I was at that very stadium myself last July..
                ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• i dont like football at all =o or soccer or something

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                    Cant see us beating Barcelona but who knows miracles do happen sometimes
                    You must do it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                      Chelsea is going down!

Watched the Barca - Milan -match on Tuesday, more than happy to see Barcelona win. It was weird to watch the game because I was at that very stadium myself last July..
                      More than unhappy to see Barça win. It's always a nasty view... Hala Madrid!!!
                      Last edited by Maya; 04-05-2012, 02:03 PM. Reason: Hala Madrid wasn't bigger enough ;D

Comment

• Originally posted by You View Post
                        i dont like football at all =o or soccer or something
                        I think the best part of football is this, the social. Some matches are fucking bored. But followers (I can't remember now the right word) are always the same; I have lots of fun, the more fanatic, the bigger fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                          TeQuieroPuta! is 18 today!
                          Yess i'm finally 18 I've only had about 30 minutes sleep so I reckon a power nap is due some time very soon!
                          ‘Eins, zwei, drei, vier, fünf, sechs, sieben, acht, neun, AUS!’

Comment

• Originally posted by TeQuieroPuta! View Post
                            Yess i'm finally 18 I've only had about 30 minutes sleep so I reckon a power nap is due some time very soon!
                            18!!!! That deserves a non sleeping day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                              More than unhappy to see Barça win. It's always a nasty view... Hala Madrid!!!
                              Hi Maya.. i also wanted Madrid to win, how cool would it be to have your team and mine in a semi final, however it went i am sure we would still have been friends at the end of the night
                              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• @AiH You have a PM not sure who it is from

Comment

Working...
                                X