Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone!

Hi everybody!
    I've been reading your forum for quite some time and now I finally created my own account here. I'm a girl from Poland, about to turn 17.
    I've known Rammstein since I was 10, but really started listening to them about two years ago. Rammstein made me give up Spanish and start learning German. Two months ago, as I bought their Klavier Notenbuch, I decided to start playing piano and learn some of their songs. This summer I'm going to go to Austria and see them live for the first time on Rock in Vienna and I can only tell you how happy I am about it.
    It really feels great to be a member of affenknecht.

Welcome Dunkelheit. I hope you'll enjoy the show this Summer, I'll be seeing them live myself for the first time as well. Let's hear how your piano-playing goes :-)

Comment

I'm actually taking part in the contest organized by PopXport, which has been mentioned here before. I'm doing it with my friend, she's going to sing. When the video is ready I will show it here as well.
      Last edited by Dunkelheit; 02-29-2016, 11:34 PM.

Comment

^I'll look forward to hearing that. Good Luck I'll be doing every one a favour and NOT take part

Comment

Welcome, Dunkelheit! Nice to have some new members around here. I hope you'll have a great time around here.

I wish you good luck with the contest, and thank you for willing to share it with us .
          Dort wo der Horizont
          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Hello Dunkelheit. Welcome to the Monkey House.

Comment

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the contest!!!!

Comment

Welcome and good luck.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                X