Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grover View Post
    I can imagine yeah, the mere thought of it makes me drool a little haha

Shitty Livenation huh, I remember the good old days where one could spent the entire night in front of the postoffice (mostly in the freezing cold haha) waiting for the start of the sale though slightly uncomfortable, I still think that was more fair than the current livenation lottery
    Indeed it was! Now it's just luck, which makes that some people who aren't even half the fan I am get tickets through less effort than I had to fail. It's even worse now those computer programs are around that make Livenation pick your computer faster than others.
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Hello hello Welcome to the forum .
      I'm Maddie! From the USA but currently in Germany
      I've also experienced eye contact from Richard...but from the MIG tour. I was by their entrance and I made eye contact (and touched him) when he passed. Awesomeness...but I wish I could meet him.
      Last night I even dreamt I married him. No lies x)

Comment

Hi and thanks! Nice that you are in Germany For work or pleasure? And where in Germany are you?

Haha and those dreams, well.. You're not the only one haha
        Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Weiter, weiter ins Verderben...

Comment

For pleasure A vacation trip
          And this is the first time of me having a dream like that xD I have a nice and loving boyfriend but I may have dreamt that because I was wearing a Rammstein shirt with the boys on it and I probably viewed Reesh last x)

Comment

Nice In what part of Germany are you staying? Germany is awesome, but the difference between north and south are like day and night I have an enormous weak spot for Berlin and Bayern. Both very different and in their own way very beautiful

Plausible explanation btw A couple of nights ago I dreamt I was backstage at a Rammstein concert! I'm sure I dreamt that because I was watching Live aus Berlin just before I fell asleep
            Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Comment

I am staying near Hamburg...but I have already traveled south...and will soon again to Munich. Berlin was awesome although Hamburg is much cleaner and nicer kept . Hamburg is kind of my home now...I will probably move here in some years
              And I LOVE LIVE AUS BERLIN. I dreamt I was backstage at a Rammstein concert too a while ago because I had "saved Till's life" in my dream x). I do not remember why I dreamt it...probably looking at Rammstein stuff before bed x)

Comment

I've actually never been to Hamburg, but I believe it's worth a visit? I have plans to go to Denmark next year or so, maybe I can combine it with a short stay in/near Hamburg on the way there München is also quite nice, lot's of historical buildings and stuff. I just love places with an "altstadt" because it's something I never see at home I live near Rotterdam and almost the whole city was destroyed in WW2 so everything in Rotterdam is relatively new and square and boring haha Regensburg is also lovely, and so are Bayreuth, Köln, Düsseldorf, Aachen, and ah, I think I could go on and on about Germany
                Novembernebel/lifeofNeej

Comment

That is how most places have been so far here in Germany...Rebuilt from WWII. Dresden was almost untouched...there are lots of castles and historical buildings to see there. I would recommend a visit there . And Hamburg is a lot of newer buildings...It is very clean and green though! I love it! In Berlin I saw a lot of Rammstein related things though and they made me giggity and full of energy and happiness. I am looking forward to München. I will be there in 6 days. I do not wish time away though...it has already gone so fast since i've been here. I hope to live here someday

Comment

Sorry its rather late but welcome
                    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Working...
                    X