greetings and Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Seven View Post
    Yes it is indeed the reason for the rain, I just hope my fellow Brits don't figure it out. Maybe I should hire myself out to dry countries. They could always wear ear defenders while I do my work tho it would cost them a fortune in gin.
    Have you done it already? Are you here? I couldn't find any gin and it's raining heavily now. (After a long time)

Comment

I admit nothing. I deny nothing. I have no gin but there is some good red wine....

Comment

I admit nothing. I deny nothing. I have no gin but there is some good red wine....
        Well don't do it, but you must continue singing (or the verb you use to describe the production of that noise). It's getting colder so... my hopes are growing.. (snow, snow, snow, snow)

Comment

If you get snow, keep it to yourself! It looks so beautiful but it should keep itself to the holidays. If more than one flake falls here the whole country grinds to a halt for a week, lol. No snow, just sunshine. We have had enough rain to last us for about 40 years I think, so no more of that either.

Singing is the right word - well maybe not necessarily for the noise that I make

Comment

If more than one flake falls here the whole country grinds to a halt for a week, lol. No snow, just sunshine. We have had enough rain to last us for about 40 years I think, so no more of that either.

Singing is the right word - well maybe not necessarily for the noise that I make
            Here is the same chaos...

You stopped...

Comment

I had to stop because it is bedtime!

Comment

More than an hour ago? And then, what are you doing here now?

Comment

Hi Seven! Cool name btw! Welcome and take care!

Comment

Working...
                  X