X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake
    replied
    Originally posted by External View Post
    Snake, is there any chance to adjust the limit for a particular group of users?
    For a particular group, no. There is only a global setting to do that. I just increased it to 20.

However, it seems to exist a plugin that will allow this limit to be set to a usergroup. Check it out: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=221684

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Always money.....

Don't worry, I'll do as always ^^ You will hate me :P jajajajajajaja
    Last edited by Maya; 11-25-2011, 12:00 PM. Reason: a perdidas

Leave a comment:

• External
    replied
    Yes, a paid solution shall be better than all the other free stuff we see on other fanapages. Anyways, when you see something to improve, just let me know.

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    Don't worry External, as I said .................................. not that bad.

BTW, I like the new forum

Leave a comment:

• External
    replied
    Snake, is there any chance to adjust the limit for a particular group of users?

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied
    I wasn't thinking about smilies, was about posting photos, if my memory doesn't fail only 4??? so each time i write stupid comments like ..........more........... , and more............., or ........................

But maybe ........................ it's not that bad. :P

Leave a comment:

• External
    replied
    Please dont change the minimum lenght, I dont want to read a forum full of smilies. If you have something to say, say it. If this is just a smile, avoid it...DANKE SCHÖN

Leave a comment:

• Maya
    replied

And what about changing the minimum length of a message?
    10 characters?

Leave a comment:

• Snake
    started a topic Maximum Number of PM increased

Maximum Number of PM increased

Due to the high use of PMs in this forum, I decided to increase the maximum number of PMs allowed per user. Everybody can have now up until 200 messages stored in their inbox. Moderators are given a limit of 300, and admins a limit of 500.

I would do this a lot sooner, had I remembered that I could :S
Working...
X