Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snake could add you instead

Comment

• Ok, problem solved. Facebook was bullying Hazel, but then I kicked it in the groin and my request got to her.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Thats all it needed was a good kick where it hurts the most
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
          Oh that is so funny sorry to laugh but cant help it

Thank you very much. :----) And CW - I know I'm an idiot!

I said it yesterday and I'll say it again - I haven't read all the posts so carefully and I just assumed that she'd be male, but she isn't, end of story.
          Last edited by abendwind; 11-22-2011, 09:54 AM.
          ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            If you want likes from here... most of people here don't understand portuguese
            It wouldn't kill them to use google translate....
            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
              ^Well, if it makes you feel any better, I used to think CW was also male, for a long time.
              How long is a long time?

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                It wouldn't kill them to use google translate....
                Of course not, but maybe wouldn't like the page

Comment

• Originally posted by abendwind View Post
                  Thank you very much. :----) And CW - I know I'm an idiot!

I said it yesterday and I'll say it again - I haven't read all the posts so carefully and I just assumed that she'd be male, but she isn't, end of story.
                  It's funny, isn't it?

And Snake thought the same about CW, at the beginning I went to the fanclub section to know that.

Comment

• Maybe..

@RBF and Abendstern, I will send you both a friend request on FB. 8)
                    ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^ If you were the person I think you were, I've accepted it.

Comment

• Secretly I'm a 20 year old man
                        Nah, I'm definitely female....

Comment

• I think I've added a few of you, but maybe I've just found a few random people

Comment

• ^Well, you added me correctly. At least one of us you successfully added.
                            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Amy Williams?

Comment

• ^Yup, thats you, I suppose.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X