• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not here.

Comment

• ^ True, maybe not here.

Snake, you're our idol.
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Maybe now i would not like it.... ;P

Comment

• And Snake you should speak english too

(Snake FB page)

Comment

• ^Yeah, maybe I should.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• If you want likes from here... most of people here don't understand portuguese

Comment

• ^I'll keep that in mind next time I post something.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Use both....

Comment

• And here we are at the 100th page.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• With your page link we reached it.

Comment

• Originally posted by cannibal_wotsit View Post
                        You idiot
                        Oh that is so funny sorry to laugh but cant help it
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• You find it funny, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

• Sorry i should not find it funny but i cant believe that for all this time she thought you were male, i will have to read through all the posts now.
                            The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Well she didn't read all the posts, she would have thought i was gay and she said she didn't.
                              Don't lose your time.

Comment

• ^Well, if it makes you feel any better, I used to think CW was also male, for a long time.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X