No announcement yet.

Emigrate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he goes to Berlin this weekend maybe Emigrate will announce something next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Letz (COMBICHRIST-official)
      Off to Berlin to get some stuff done with this guy. #emigrate
      Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&fref=nf

Comment

• I wonder if that is an old pic. RZK is wearing his 2013 gear, and I don't see him using that in emigrate.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^I think it is, he probably just wanted to say they are together. Hope we'll see new pics early, posted on Emigrate FB page

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            ^I think it is, he probably just wanted to say they are together. Hope we'll see new pics early, posted on Emigrate FB page

Does anyone else find Joe Letz so annoying the moment they even hear his name they could punch him in the face?

Comment

• ^ I go through phases where I follow and then unfollow him on FB. I'm conflicted. I absolutely LOVED his remix on the MiG tour, and would absolutely buy the music if I could. But his posts on FB are enough to make me want to ignore him.

Comment

• ^I stopped following him on FB, he is such an annoying person, and the remixes I've heard, I absolutely don't like.

As for new Emigrate stuff, I don't think it will be before the Wotld Cup is over, RZK will be too busy following it, to promote a new CD

Comment

• Originally posted by yermawsucks View Post
                  Does anyone else find Joe Letz so annoying the moment they even hear his name they could punch him in the face?
                  Yes. Specially if you ear the rumors about how he behaved in Wolfsburg.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• He should focus on Combichrist and nothing more. The best work he ever did was there and I'd very much appreciate another Combichrist album.
                    Dort wo der Horizont
                    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                      Yes. Specially if you ear the rumors about how he behaved in Wolfsburg.
                      Do tell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Letz (COMBICHRIST-official)

Work. #emigrate
                        Source: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...2755235&type=1

Comment

• Is that a plane cockpit?

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• It could be, but I don¡t think so... xD

Comment

• Whatever it is, it is funny that albeit is emigrate-related, it still has the ramm logo.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Didn't RZK write a while back that work on the new CD had finished? Seems like there is still work going on. I just wish they would hurry on and get it out of the system so they can get to work on the "real" band

Comment

Working...
                                X