X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Done

Originally posted by Emigrate
    hello friends,

after almost a year of hard work, i arrived in the sunny world of california with 20 tracks of new emigrate material.
    i decided to escape the gray skies of berlin to put some sunlight in my soul.
    so here i am in hollywood mixing the next emigrate record with ben grosse.
    i must say that i am quite excited about the results.
    for me it was important to reach a new level of songwriting, singing and production, and i can honestly say, we made it.
    so i am gonna stay here in los angeles for another 6 weeks to mix the album, then i think we can lock in a summer release.
    so stay with me and i'll keep you updated.
    best wishes, richard

photos © emigrate

Source: Emigrate's FB page
    Once again rumours were true.

Comment

• A gorgeous smile! I admit I'm ok with waiting for a Rammstein album, since this one is very much overdue. Also I'm more than a little jealous of someone who is able to just decide to leave their cold and dreary winter for California. Because I would totally do that....

Comment

• I wonder if the new album will have My World on it - every other Emigrate release has My World on it...

My World is on:
        promo download number 3
        Emigrate album
        NYC single and NYC 7" vinyl
        Temptation single
        Resident Evil: Extinction OST

ie everything that Emigrate has released so I wonder if it will be on his new album

Comment

• Soon...soon...

Comment

• I was lazy yesterday and you didn't post it. So one day late....

Yesterday on the Official Emigrate Facebook Page....

...mission completed, back to berlin now!

Photos ©Emigrate
            Source: Facebook Post

Comment

• We'll have more news soon

Comment

• ^ Sorry, it was a busy work day and I didn't think to post it for you...

Comment

• ^when I said "You" it was in plural, not only you (@EmeraldRose) xD

Not for me, I'm an addict and it's almost impossible that I miss news like this one. Jajajajajaja. It's for the others ^^

Comment

• Those poor sad fools. How would it even be possible to miss news like this! They must not be forgotten! :-D

Comment

• This way, those who visit us don't miss them... many Rammstein fans are interested in Emigrate.

Comment

• I never would've guessed... :-D

Comment

• I wish he would show us the cover of the new album (probably doesn't have one yet I'm guessing)

Comment

• ^The news will come dripping from now until release to keep the interest going and building. If he tells all now, we might have forgotten about it when it actually hits the stores ;-)

Comment

• No way to forget! Though I hope at some point he'll leak bits of some songs...

Comment

• ^He will. It's common marketing strategy

Comment

Working...
                                X