Whats on your mind?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
    I also have so much going on and have to go to court next month. I'm so anxious about it. I hope it works out, but if you don't hear from me that means it didn't.
    Almost a month since the last time she logged in, for those who have her as FB friend, Is she OK?

Sometimes we are fed up of something, and don't go back, but I would like to know she is Ok. It will make no difference, but... would like to know it.

Comment

• No idea, but now you mention it... I was out myself for a couple of weeks, otherwise I would've noticed her absence... Hope she's allright indeed.
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
        Almost a month since the last time she logged in, for those who have her as FB friend, Is she OK?

Sometimes we are fed up of something, and don't go back, but I would like to know she is Ok. It will make no difference, but... would like to know it.
        I have not seen her post on facebook, i sent her a message there asking if she was ok, i recieved a VERY long message back, could not really understand all of it, apparently she has opened up a new face book profile under a different name, also i think she is still having some problems with the court case, something to do with a work issue. At least we know she is alive
        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• She is alive and Ok. Great then.

Comment

• It's been a long time since her last visit indeed.. I hope she'll come back soon.

Amazing weather today, no clouds at all. Looking forward to Friday when I finally get to relax a bit and party! Yes.
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• Hi Abendwind and hi Edelweiss, I'm seeing you both....

Amazing weather today, it's windy. On Friday it will go back to that heavy hot, but we'll enjoy until then.

Comment

I talked to her over Facebook and told her that everyone here was worried so
                And no one realized I had not logged in for two weeks myself? After my return I was having a real hard time and was struggling. I wanted nothing more than to go back and stay in Germany; I feel more at home there than here in the USA. I had also received some culture shock realizing how horrible our food really is here and the clothes we wear are not that good looking (Europe has a wonderful taste!)...glad i had bought a few outfits when I was there
                I am now finally getting back in the swing of things except now most of my friends have moved off to university and I begin university a little later than everyone else here...so I'm dragging along thinking of my future and wishing to go back to Germany. I will try to study there for university or find someway I can get a good job

Comment

• Thanks Maya ! XOXO I have been so negative and depressed lately, I hate to bring it on the message board and ruin someones day.
                  RBF ~ Sorry you couldn't understand all of my message, I just explained my situation which was a very long story. Was the message trunicated because you were on your mobile or something ? I will have to re read it to see what was confusing.

I did get a new facebook, but still have ascess to my old one. What happened with that is my friend tagged me in a post and wrote she had a great f*cken b day, then one of her friends wrote she was f*cked up at the party and my Aunt freaked out and couldn't believe people I new spoke like that and I would condone that type of language, blah blah. So I got a new account and am in the process of transferring everyone over. My new FB account name is Jezi Kruspe. Anyone can feel free to add me.

Here is my long story, which I will try to make as short as possible :
                  My court date, which I am calling dooms day 1 is Aug 22, I will plead not guilty and then. Have to go back to court on dooms day 2. I have a lawyer and his fee is reasonable. Pretty much to make a long story short, I was pulled over by a cop, forced out of the vechile, interrigated, the cop thought I was on drugs because I was coming from a concert and dressed goth rocker style. He thought cocaine because of the way I dress. I told him I only do meds as my doctor orders. He said give me your medication. I didn't have them in the bottle since I only carry the least amount of meds with me as possible. I had 4 lortabs which I have a prescription for. I was arrested and charged. I always carry a knife in my purse, since I live in a city named one of the most violent in the world. I was charged with that also. The 1st cop called a 2nd to assist in the arrest, the 2nd argued and said an arrest wasn't necessary so the 1st called 2 more cops. 4 people to arrest me, I felt like Hannibal Lector. So that is what I am going to court for, a bunch of bullshit. I could face a year in prison for the knife even though I wasn't brandishing it. The other charge should disappear since I have a prescription. My life might be ruined, because of this I can't afford to go to school and might have to take out a loan. I might not be able to further my degree and if my job finds out I might be suspended from work until my final court date, which hopefully will be not too long after my first date.
                  Thanks for listening ! That is what I have been dealing with.

Comment

• Originally posted by rammsteingirl527 View Post
                    And no one realized I had not logged in for two weeks myself? After my return I was having a real hard time and was struggling. I wanted nothing more than to go back and stay in Germany; I feel more at home there than here in the USA. I had also received some culture shock realizing how horrible our food really is here and the clothes we wear are not that good looking (Europe has a wonderful taste!)...glad i had bought a few outfits when I was there
                    I am now finally getting back in the swing of things except now most of my friends have moved off to university and I begin university a little later than everyone else here...so I'm dragging along thinking of my future and wishing to go back to Germany. I will try to study there for university or find someway I can get a good job

Of course we realised. You did, didn't post but we met here. I'm not always in a mood for posting so thought you were the same.
                    I understand you, but don't forget you were on holidays and that is almost always great and maybe later you'll find life there is quite similar to yours in USA. About the culture shock, each time I travel I find things I love in other countries.

Look ahead and not back, study and become a great professional. maybe there's a way you can study for some months in Germany. Here we have Erasmus grants for studying in other countries, maybe in your university you have a different one. Did you say you'll be back for Christmas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Edelweiss View Post
                      Thanks Maya ! XOXO I have been so negative and depressed lately, I hate to bring it on the message board and ruin someones day.
                      RBF ~ Sorry you couldn't understand all of my message, I just explained my situation which was a very long story. Was the message trunicated because you were on your mobile or something ? I will have to re read it to see what was confusing.

I did get a new facebook, but still have ascess to my old one. What happened with that is my friend tagged me in a post and wrote she had a great f*cken b day, then one of her friends wrote she was f*cked up at the party and my Aunt freaked out and couldn't believe people I new spoke like that and I would condone that type of language, blah blah. So I got a new account and am in the process of transferring everyone over. My new FB account name is Jezi Kruspe. Anyone can feel free to add me.

Here is my long story, which I will try to make as short as possible :
                      My court date, which I am calling dooms day 1 is Aug 22, I will plead not guilty and then. Have to go back to court on dooms day 2. I have a lawyer and his fee is reasonable. Pretty much to make a long story short, I was pulled over by a cop, forced out of the vechile, interrigated, the cop thought I was on drugs because I was coming from a concert and dressed goth rocker style. He thought cocaine because of the way I dress. I told him I only do meds as my doctor orders. He said give me your medication. I didn't have them in the bottle since I only carry the least amount of meds with me as possible. I had 4 lortabs which I have a prescription for. I was arrested and charged. I always carry a knife in my purse, since I live in a city named one of the most violent in the world. I was charged with that also. The 1st cop called a 2nd to assist in the arrest, the 2nd argued and said an arrest wasn't necessary so the 1st called 2 more cops. 4 people to arrest me, I felt like Hannibal Lector. So that is what I am going to court for, a bunch of bullshit. I could face a year in prison for the knife even though I wasn't brandishing it. The other charge should disappear since I have a prescription. My life might be ruined, because of this I can't afford to go to school and might have to take out a loan. I might not be able to further my degree and if my job finds out I might be suspended from work until my final court date, which hopefully will be not too long after my first date.
                      Thanks for listening ! That is what I have been dealing with.
                      OMG!!! Hope that will have a happy ending. I understand why you have been so negative and depressed, I would be very frightened and in a really bad mood. And it began caused the way you dress

I hope you'll have all the world's luck, that day you'll be in my thoughts, as each time I eat "Tortilla" lately.

Comment

• @Edelweiss

I just finished reading your story. I sincerely hope everything gets sorted out quickly and you don't get hurt over such stupid shit.

I am also sorry for the shit you aunt is putting you up to, but you should not have given her so much importance to the point of creating a new account.
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

And no one realized I had not logged in for two weeks myself? After my return I was having a real hard time and was struggling

"Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I have to say I miss many users, but I imagine them having fun, during their holidays....

^As everybody can see, our most loved troll is not on holidays.

Comment

I talked to her over Facebook and told her that everyone here was worried so
                              Thanks for letting me know people here were concerned. I had no idea you were home. I didn't want to text you while you were in Germany because with a Yank phone it is bloody expensive. If you ever feel sad or depressed or just want to talk you can always call/text me anytime. I answer unless I am passed out.
                              You should do the au pair program ! If I knew about it, I would have lived in many countries. Now I am too old for it. I myself don't desire to live anywhere in Amerika. I wish to have passion for where I live, but lately desire only London or Berlin, although I bet I could have a ball in Helsinki.

Comment

OMG!!! Hope that will have a happy ending. I understand why you have been so negative and depressed, I would be very frightened and in a really bad mood. And it began caused the way you dress

I hope you'll have all the world's luck, that day you'll be in my thoughts, as each time I eat "Tortilla" lately.
                                Thanks ! I just can't believe I was treated as sub human and awfully when I was arrested. I wonder what they treat a real criminal like. Probably better because a real criminal wouldn't be upset or concerned about their situation. Cops enjoy having power over others.
                                Thanks for thinking about me when you eat tortilla.

Comment

Working...
                                X