No announcement yet.

Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Oh definitely. They were not super young when they started, and I truly don't see them touring in their 70s like some other bands do.

Comment

• ^Which probably means that all the promised DVDs will arrive in the years after, so to generate more income for the senior citizens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
        ^Which probably means that all the promised DVDs will arrive in the years after, so to generate more income for the senior citizens
        Those things are a myth.

No, you are probably right. We're all crazy enough to buy their stuff even after they've retired.

Comment

• It's tomorrow

[QUOTE]

"Praise Abort" video premiere on skillsinpills.com - May 28th, 9PM CET.
          Source:https://www.facebook.com/Lindemann/p...e=1&permPage=1

Comment

• @Stefan Heilemann

http://www.revolvermag.com/news/inte...lindemann.html
            Last edited by Maya; 05-27-2015, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• Source: https://metalhammer.teamrock.com/fea...icence-to-till

Comment

• [QUOTE=Maya;23608]It's tomorrow

I saw that, and I'll be at work and will not be able to see it before I get home 7½ hours later

Comment

• It will be released at 9 PM, will you be working so late?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                    It will be released at 9 PM, will you be working so late?
                    Oh, I read it as AM, ups

Comment

• I can't see your crazy happiness .... jijijijij

I'm looking forward to June's Popular 1 Rock n' Roll Magazine, it includes another interview.

RZK ignored us, but Till has given several interviews in Spain.

Rammstein is my family
                      On FB they say he talks about Lindemann and the future of Rammstein, I don't think he will say anything new, but I'm curious.

Comment

• ^Since they do monthly issues, this interview ought to be quite new (not older than May hopefully). I doubt we will get some groundbreaking news, but maybe he will give a very clear answer this time as to what their "official" status is (a. absolutely nothing planned before the meeting b. considering a 2016 tour c. aiming for a new album).

Comment

• ^He already gave a clear(er) answer for rafabasa.com:

To finish up, when can we see Rammstein returning to Spain?

Till: Well in 2016 we will enter studio and will be in 2017 that we surely will have our record and we shall go to Spain, but it is still too soon to confirm anything in 100%.
                          Source: http://www.rafabasa.com/2015/05/21/e...nda-lindemann/
                          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post
                            ^Since they do monthly issues, this interview ought to be quite new (not older than May hopefully). I doubt we will get some groundbreaking news, but maybe he will give a very clear answer this time as to what their "official" status is (a. absolutely nothing planned before the meeting b. considering a 2016 tour c. aiming for a new album).
                            I agree with Snake, he already said it quite clear, there's no point in being more clear about it. It's very unlikely there's more to it than already said (if with "their" you're referring to Rammstein of course, small chance you mean Lindemann ). I don't expect him to reveal too much about Rammstein anyway in this Lindemann-interview. It's like Slash always having to talk about Guns N' Roses or Dave Grohl, who's briefly interviewed about Foo Fighters, only to be asked afterwards about Nirvana.

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            I can't see your crazy happiness .... jijijijij
                            Horse-21.jpg
                            Last edited by Waidmann; 05-28-2015, 12:29 PM.
                            Dort wo der Horizont
                            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post
                              ^Since they do monthly issues, this interview ought to be quite new (not older than May hopefully).
                              They did a promotion tour in late February early March and all the interviews we see now are from then. They were probably made with a provision they could not be published until close to release date. That's quite common practise.

Comment

• I was not strong enough and had to listen Praise Abort already. Don't read ahead if you wan't to know absolutely nothing about the song.

The song opens up the whole project Lindemann quite much. This really is not something to be taken seriously, or at least this song. Now I can understand why Till said they had too much fun to leave this project to only a song or two.

It's musically a very experimental song, but I like the sound of it. But the biggest thing is, that the song made me smile from the beginning to the end. The lyrics are really funny, Till uses his voice quite colorfully, and the music made me nod my head from the start. I'm very suprised in a positive way. Hopefully the video is as much fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X