Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

24.02.2012 - Great Britain - London - The O2 Arena / Rammstein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24.02.2012 - Great Britain - London - The O2 Arena / Rammstein

The O2 Arena (visually typeset in branding as The O2 arena, referred to as North Greenwich Arena in context of the 2012 Summer Olympics and Paralympics) is a multi-purpose indoor arena located in the centre of The O2, a large entertainment complex on the Greenwich peninsula in London, England. With a capacity of up to 20,000 depending on the event, it is one of the largest indoor arenas in Europe alongside the Manchester Evening News Arena (MEN Arena), the Lanxess Arena in Cologne and the Belgrade Arena. In 2008, The O2 Arena took the crown of the world's busiest music arena from the MEN Arena, a title which it had held since 2001.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is recommended to buy tickets only via official distributor.
    In case the tickets are sold out, you can still buy tickets on following auction:

All tour dates for 2012 are here!
    sigpic
    Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

I've seen this, maybe somebody is interested .... or not.

Comment

Only a week to go and in spite of my problems i am still sooo excited, i will keep everyone informed on the day and of course give you a long revue of the concert sometime on Saturday when i have recovered from my hangover and come down from my high
      The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        Only a week to go and in spite of my problems i am still sooo excited, i will keep everyone informed on the day and of course give you a long revue of the concert sometime on Saturday when i have recovered from my hangover and come down from my high
        I can't wait for your review, hope Salmari post yesterday's soon. If finally you meet Richard I want a video, tell your brother.

Jajajaja

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
          I can't wait for your review, hope Salmari post yesterday's soon. If finally you meet Richard I want a video, tell your brother.

Jajajaja
          Hi Maya, here for a short time from work, i wont meet Richard, it is not going to happen, i am not young enough to attract his attention even if i did see him, the revue will definatly be here asap on Saturday 25th
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Hi Maya, here for a short time from work, i wont meet Richard, it is not going to happen, i am not young enough to attract his attention even if i did see him,
            A black day today, isn't it? You know where I am, hun.

I was talking about your reaction if you see him, I wouldn't ask for that type of video

the revue will definitely be here asap on Saturday 25th
            Take your time.... but can't wait for all.

Comment

[QUOTE=Maya;9498]A black day today, isn't it? You know where I am, hun.

I was talking about your reaction if you see him, I wouldn't ask for that type of video

I am so sorry hun, i am not my usual self at the moment but yes i know where you are and its not all doom and gloom as can think of next Frday and find a big smile

My reaction if i see him will proberbly be to pass out lol!! Valium at hand

I know you will be waiting so i will not keep you waiting too long, have to go now big bad wolf here for late shift, have him here till 8.30. Miss you xx

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                A black day today, isn't it? You know where I am, hun.

I am so sorry hun, i am not my usual self at the moment but yes i know where you are and its not all doom and gloom as can think of next Frday and find a big smile

My reaction if i see him will proberbly be to pass out lol!! Valium at hand

I know you will be waiting so i will not keep you waiting too long, have to go now big bad wolf here for late shift, have him here till 8.30. Miss you xx
                Don't worry about me, live each second as it would be their last gig. Have a lot of fun. And with time write a personal review, that make me feel like if I had been there at your side, well you always are like that.

And yup poor guys, they are lucky to be two. I'm wondering if valium will be strong enough
                Last edited by Maya; 02-16-2012, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Going to be Off Topic.... Take the valium and now

Comment

http://affenknecht.com/forum/showthr...tion-in-London

@RBF ^^

Comment

Can anyone provide some sketch/description of the stage, as used in UK? Oh, I am so excited already!!!
                      «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                      Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                        Can anyone provide some sketch/description of the stage, as used in UK? Oh, I am so excited already!!!
                        There are pics everywhere, but probably you'll like this (it was posted on the Spoilers thread)

RAMMSTEIN - Saint-Petersburg, 13.02.2012 - Assembly / Disassembly of the scene
                        http://swallen.livejournal.com/364219.html

In the spoilers thread there are lots of pics, but maybe you should wait, so it'll surprise you.

Pásalo bien!!!

Comment

Muchas gracias Maya! Aún no me oriento bien por el foro así que probablemente pregunte algunas cosas de cajón
                          I'm still a bit lost in the forum, so I will probably still ask for some pretty obvious stuff
                          «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                          Bertrand Russell.

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                            Muchas gracias Maya! Aún no me oriento bien por el foro así que probablemente pregunte algunas cosas de cajón
                            I'm still a bit lost in the forum, so I will probably still ask for some pretty obvious stuff
                            Jajajajaja. Yo soy afortunada, cuando cambio la plataforma yo fui uno de los primeros usuarios en registrarse. Así que sé más o menos donde esta todo. ningún problema, tienes un montón de cosas que leer, ese thread es muy interesante. Pregunta lo que quieras, estaremos encantados de ayudarte, y antes de que te des cuenta, conocerás perfectamente el foro.

Jajajajaja. I'm lucky, when they changed the platform I was one of the firsts users to register. So I know more or less where's everything. No problem at all, you have a lot to read, that thread is very interesting. Ask whatever you want, we'll be very happy to help, and before you realise you'll know perfectly the forum.

If you are really curious I can send you a link to a full St. Petersburg's gig video ^^ but I think if you don't know much about the show, it would be better to continue in the dark, so you'll be surprised tomorrow.

Comment

Well here it is my review of the concert at London 02...
                              Just as well i am writing it as i woke up this morning with no voice from all my singing and shouting.

We arrived at the stadium around 3.30pm, had a few drinks in one of the bars, i had an added bonus of meeting up with a friend who had moved to London from Worthing, he was not going to the gig but he was at work when i got the tickets so he wanted to be there to see my excitement on the day.
                              Around 5.30 we were approached by an official who asked us if we were sky tv customers, apparantly they had a VIP backstage bar where we could go for a drink and possibly meet the band, of course we did not hesitate and took the chance, unfortunatly it did not happen and we also missed the procession and the chance to meet Paul.
                              We were shown to our seats at 6.30 and the excitement mounted, Deathstars came on at 7.30, we gave them a very big welcome and they played a pretty good set, of course we were all waiting for Rammstein and they knew that. Anyway the atmosphere was electric and when the lights went down after the interval there was a massive cheer and when they first appeared to the front of me the whole stadium exploded with energy, OMG the moment had arrived at last and my six german gods were there right in front of me. They walked slowly along the platform Till carying a torch of flame at the front and Schneider at the back with the England flag. My only regret here was that we were to the left of the stage and they came from the right. Of course as you all know the opening song was Sonne, the sound was amazing and the heat intense, i got my binoculars and had the first close up glimpse of my god, he lookes amazing, long coat which i love, black spiky hair which i love.
                              Anyway will not go into detail of each song but all were performed to there high standard. During Haifisch Flake went out in the boat, he almost got tipped out at one point and we all cheered, the heat from the flames during Feur Frei reached us and even the smell of the smoke was exciting and added to the atmosphere. Of course i cried with emotion in Ohne Dich and cried with laughter during Buck Dich. Engel was awesome, the flaming wings have to be seen to be believed. The only down point for me was Amerika, i really cant stand that song but i sang along with the crowd anyway.
                              To sum it all up i can honestly say that this show outshone my previous Rammstein concert and they are by far the best band i have ever seen in my life and of course i would not be RBF if i did not end by saying I love him more now than i have ever done if that is possible and i will never give up my dream of one day meeting him.
                              Thanks for listening and speak again soon

Comment

Working...
                              X