Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

Setlist summer festival 2016 discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking about set-list and so on. In the Making of LIFAD the members are asked which is their favourite song, and each names a different or different titles for the same song. Flake says he likes "Oh No" the best, but I cannot figure out which one he means. Or is a song that didn't make it to the finished CD?

Comment

^I assumed "Oh No" was a working title for FiP.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^That could very well be. Even though I like the song, it had completely slipped my mind.

Comment

I assumed the same
          Last edited by Maya; 10-27-2015, 07:20 PM. Reason: Puto predictivo

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
            ^I assumed "Oh No" was a working title for FiP.
            I assume it was also your first reaction on the song.
            Dort wo der Horizont
            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

I think this show will be another best of show but a best of each tours setlist with new stunts. A very imaginative setlist I think would be cool:

1. Mein Herz Brennt - new intro/pyro
              2. Links 234 - usual explosion
              3. Keine Lust - Ice blasts
              4. Weisses Fleisch - boots and Flake dance
              5. Feuer Frei! - explosion/flame masks
              6. Rein Raus - new Till/Flake stage act
              7. Mein Land
              8. Seemann - Richard/Paul with the burning hat that Richard used to have.
              9. Zwitter (or Adios with the flaming guitar from 2001/02)
              10. *New song* - we can dream/no pyro.
              11. Zerstoren - new pyro effect
              12. Eifersucht
              13. Du Hast - flames/rockets (it's great for festivals)
              14. Engel - no pyro (I think the angel wings are not allowed at festivals like the dolls on wiener blut)
              -
              15. Rammstein - flame coat rising out of ground like LaB
              16. Sonne - flames
              17. Ich Will - usual explosions
              18. Stripped - fire pots/boat/confetti

That show also looks cheaper to produce which is what I expect from these shows.
              Last edited by Ramm91; 11-14-2015, 08:46 PM.

Comment

^You know, they DID do the exploding dolls for Wiener Blut when I saw them on the Werchter festival 2010.

Haha, I'm a big Zerstören fan as well, so I hope you're right about that one . The theme is actually sort of actual in these days, so it would be perfect.
                Just really don't think they would include Eifersucht in the list , despite the fact I would praise them for it.

Engel as an outro before the encores seems indeed possible, didn't think of that. But I don't think they'll finish with Stripped again (although I would find it epic).

But you did say it was imaginative of course .
                Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                  ^You know, they DID do the exploding dolls for Wiener Blut when I saw them on the Werchter festival 2010.

Haha, I'm a big Zerstören fan as well, so I hope you're right about that one . The theme is actually sort of actual in these days, so it would be perfect.
                  Just really don't think they would include Eifersucht in the list , despite the fact I would praise them for it.

Engel as an outro before the encores seems indeed possible, didn't think of that. But I don't think they'll finish with Stripped again (although I would find it epic).

But you did say it was imaginative of course .
                  Eifersucht is wishful thinking hehe I think it would sound really powerful live now. Some kind of pyro going off during the "Eifersucht!" parts :P
                  I didn't know they used the dolls at Werchter! They just used the explosions on their lighting at all outdoor shows videos I've seen.

EDIT: It doesn't look like they used the dolls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYNj4F7HlLI

I really think Mein Land is possible. I got the feeling a lot of people didn't like the song and that's why it was cut out. I think it would be accepted now after heavy video rotation (at least here in the UK).
                  Last edited by Ramm91; 11-14-2015, 11:42 PM.

Comment

^Hmmm, I saw explosions and maybe I thought it were the dolls, maybe based on youtube vids I saw before or afterwards ...
                    Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Before it will be revealed on Thursday, here are my predictions for the 2016 summer tour setlist:

1. Rammstein
                      2. Keine Lust
                      3. Waidmanns Heil
                      4. Rein Raus
                      5. Feuer Frei
                      6. Weisses Fleisch
                      7. Du Riechst So Gut
                      8. Links 2-3-4
                      9. Du Hast
                      10. Los (full band)
                      11. New song
                      12. Mutter
                      13. Mein Herz Brennt
                      14. Sonne
                      15. Ich Will
                      16. Pussy
                      17. Engel
                      18. Amerika

In short, my guess is that this will be another "Best of"-show, which in many aspects will be adjusted for a "mainstream" festival audience. In that sense, I doubt they will do any big experimental or obscure choices when it comes to setlist and show. However, I think they will still include some suprises for the Rammstein fans by bringing back songs like "Rein Raus", "Weisses Fleisch" and "Rammstein", and maybe even play the full band version of "Los". I also included a new song, due to the fact that Flake hinted at the fact that the band might present some new material this tour. Other than that, I just swapped songs that have been in the past setlist (because that's what they usually do).
                      Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 05-22-2016, 11:56 PM.

Comment

^A "best off" or "fan favourites" are a safe bet, since they held a vote on which songs we wanted on the set-list. I'm not sure Pussy will be on, as I don't think they'll have the "canon" with them on festivals and privately I hope for Wienerblut (I voted for it several times) ;-)

But we'll know by the end of the week

Comment

^They always brought the canon, even to the festivals, so I don't see why they wouldn't now. Although I hope they drop Pussy this time. I don't dislike the song, but I prefer other ones. Their setlist is always too short for me, so every song counts . But I'm sure they'll play at least one of the LIFAD singles, so the chances are big. I'll be blown away by whatever setlist, I'm sure of that !

Well, I won't stay around here the next month, because I really don't want to know the setlist before the show. I want the full element of surprise, so I guess I'll see you guys in the beginning of july (I'll see them july 1st). I'll try to make awesome pics.
                          Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Rammsteinworld will post a review on Friday, so we will know the setlist soon.

https://www.facebook.com/rammsteinwo...type=3&theater

Comment

Guys, check this out, this is the setlist of yesterday's rehearsal concert.
                              http://rammwiki.net/index.php?title=..._%28concert%29

- Edit: SPOILER ALERT
                              Last edited by Xendar; 05-28-2016, 12:13 AM.
                              Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

There is a spoilers thread, please use it for the discussion. Thank you!!!

Some people don't want to know it

Comment

Working...
                                X