Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

Rammstein considering new album!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Maybe.......

Comment

I think as Waidman and Snake, one more and then they'll concentrate on their separate things. I'm just afraid that it'll be a "we must"-CD so they finish with new material instead of the constant re-issuing of old material (all their live DVDs and video compilations)

Comment

Only one more? why?

RZK has seen that the great success is with Rammstein, Emigrate has fans but it can't be compared with Rammstein. We´ll have to wait and see what happens with Lindemann, I think Lindemann will have more success than Emigrate, but could it be compared with Rammstein's? In a few months we will see it.

Rammstein gives them things that I don't think they will get in their own projects, they will go back to it.

Comment

I think a cinical, but convincing reason for them to return to Rammstein is if/when they run out of money.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
            I think a cinical, but convincing reason for them to return to Rammstein is if/when they run out of money.
            One of them talked about it during LIFAD Tour.... I can't post it because the source doesn't exist now, but I think I posted a translation and the link on this forum long time ago

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
              Indeed, don't be hard on yourself, Chrisss Nofff. I couldn't imagine one of the Rammstein-members acting like you and saying: "Oh no, I fcked up twice in a row. Now I'm never hitting the stage again ". You do excellent work around here, and making mistakes always happens. It's part of why this is a discussion board. I believe the truth can be found by laying many insights, opinions, views and sources together. We don't all have access to the same information and we can also easily overlook so many things. It's good we have some well-informed people backing each other up here .
              Thanks for all the support you guys are all so lovely!

But before I start to get sappy, I must say we are having a good discussion here about what would happen if the band wants to do another album. First of all, yes, Richard has been very pessimistic about doing another Rammstein album. Even before Liebe ist für alle da was even released ,he already started in late 2009 doubting the fact that the band will continue work like they did before (he said that in interviews). However like I said before, we all change our minds after a while, even rich rockstars. Till seemed actually quite serious about quiting the band once he reached 50. Now we all know that never happened.

It's also funny to see how differently the bandmembers approach the idea of a new album. While Richard was saying that Rammstein probably released their last record, Paul said the band would have atleast one more album done in 2013 (of course that never happened either). That being said, most of the band sees a new Rammstein record as something inevitable. Schneider, Landers and Lorenz have said in the last couple of years that a new CD will sooner or later come.

Some might get irritated by this and say that Richard is blocking the band. However I must say that Richard is a very important member of the band. Many oldschool Rammstein fans, who are not very fond of their new material, blame Richard. That is probably because they have heard Emigrate and instantly try to connect dots which are not there. Now, I don't want to pretend like I know the individual bandmembers, but one thing is starting to get clear for me: Richard is probably the most conservative member of the group. I mean hear this:

- Mutter is his favorite album
              -He thinks "Pussy" is a bad song (but he likes the video)
              -When he was asked questions about Rosenrot in 2005, he said: "I don't think it's our best album. Actually I think it's not even close to that."
              -In the "making of" Pussy he said that he felt some of Rammstein's "old values" were missing in Reise, Reise and Rosenrot.
              -He even to this day has not commented his final opinion on Liebe ist für alle da (he was constantly dodging the questions in 2009-2010 saying that it was "too soon" for him to comment on the album).

Like I said, maybe I am over-analyzing but this is what I think. When you try to criticize Rammstein's recent humor and experimante style, my stomach tells me you should blame Till and Paul. I don't know but something tells me the two together would probably result in Rammstein becoming a German version of Tenacious D.

PS: I like Emigrate. I think I never said that before, but now you know
              Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 02-28-2015, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post

-He even to this day has not commented his final opinion on Liebe ist für alle da (he was constantly dodging the questions in 2009-2010 saying that it was "too soon" for him to comment on the album).
                In the eve of the LIFAD tour, he gave an interview for a portuguese website where he admitted to "not being able to see the beauty of this record".
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Zenika
                  I read RZK interview while ago, where he says that in Rammstein it is most about show and in Emigrate it is about music. . .
                  Exactly, which is why I think they'll only make one more album, as a sort of a goodbye. RZK has also been busy to point out they can still headline without new material, so I don't think they/he feel a great urge to do something collectively.

Comment

I think the next one might be the last one just because of the time. It will take at least 2 years in my opinion untill they can get on the road with new material. Afterwards they'll have to do a world tour (they became too big, there's no way they can avoid many places now), so I'm guessing another 2 years. They'll certainly are going to have a break than (being tired and/or willing to work on the other projects in their lives). At that point Till will be in his late 50's already. If nothing at all delays in this, there might be room for one more album, but I fear that's quite unlikely. I can always hope I'm wrong. But I see now reason to think they won't do another yet . There's already too much talk about it.
                    Dort wo der Horizont
                    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

^I believe eventually there will be another album followed by a worldwide tour to promote it. After that, they will either oficially disband, or they will go on hiatus but ocasionally return for some smaller tours. Maybe they will even release yet another best-of and video compilation. I really don't see an 8th studio album possible unless they pull off another Rosenrot.
                      Last edited by Snake; 02-28-2015, 07:23 PM.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        ^maybe they have another interview.....
                        We were wrong. Because it was TRUE xD

It was a different interview given to RadioMetal.com

Source: http://www.radiometal.com/article/ra...-lannee,174494

Originally posted by RadioMetal.com
                        RAMMSTEIN SE RÉUNIRA À LA FIN DE L'ANNÉE Mardi, 24 février 2015 à 14:55 par Nicolas Gricourt
                        Au cours d'une interview qu'il nous a accordé hier, le chanteur de RAMMSTEIN Till Lindemann a mentionné qu'en "septembre/octobre je vais retourner dans la famille RAMMSTEIN et nous reprendrons le travail. Nous commencerons la pré-production ou les répétitions et nous verrons ce qu'il en ressort." Ce qui pourrait indiquer un premier pas vers un nouvel album, successeur de Liebe Ist Für Alle Da sorti en 2009.

Till Lindemann s'apprête à sortir le premier album de son projet LINDEMANN, réalisé en duo avec Peter Tägtgren (HYPOCRISY, PAIN), dont les détails n'ont pas encore été révélés.
                        Translation by google

RAMMSTEIN WILL MEET AT THE END OF THE YEAR Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 14:55 by Nicolas Gricourt
                        During an interview he gave us yesterday, the singer Till Lindemann RAMMSTEIN mentioned that "September / October I will return to the RAMMSTEIN family and resume work. We will start the pre-production or rehearsals and we'll see what spring. " What could say the first step towards a new album, Liebe Ist Für successor Alle Da released in 2009.

Till Lindemann is about to release the first album of his LINDEMANN project , realized in duet with Peter Tägtgren (HYPOCRISY, PAIN), details of which have not yet been revealed

Comment

The important part is that they will resume work, but we have listened to this before and they added another year.

Comment

^Furthermore, there is still no explicit mention of a new album from Till. All there is is conjecture from the writer.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Yup, let's wait for this new interview of Richard, maybe he adds something.

http://www.teamrock.com/features/201...goes-it-alone#

Comment

^The interview was made at the 24th of February. The other fansites could really have saved us some time and speculation if they just listed the source in the first place. Anyway, now we know they are indeed working on something. I agree that it is a little soon to announce a new album. It seems as if they decided to make "tests" and want to see what they have for spring. However the interview also says that they want to start pre-production.

In any case, they certainly want to pick up work again. Who knows if it's just a single, a collection of old demos that are being finished and released, or indeed a fully original new album.

However, if they really do a new album, I guess Flake or Richard are going to mention it as well. It will probably be a little awkward and funny to see Richard announcing the new album, after all the talk about Rammstein being a nightmare in the studio, how he felt doing new Rammstein records was maybe not necesarry, and thinking that Liebe ist für alle da was the last release.
                                Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 03-02-2015, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X