Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

What's next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's next?

After reading this article I wonder what's next.

http://www.berliner-zeitung.de/berli...38,item,0.html

Bei den nationalen Bands werden Sie aber immer zuerst mit Rammstein in Verbindung gebracht ...

Ja, das kann ich nicht mehr hören. Natürlich waren wir von Anfang an dabei. Zwischendurch habe ich sie ein paar Jahre verloren, weil die Band zu groß für uns geworden ist. Das hat mich gewurmt, und irgendwann hatten wir wieder den Anschluss erreicht. Aber wir können uns nicht nur von einer Band abhängig machen. Rammstein wird die nächsten drei, vier Jahre nichts machen. Da ist es doch gut, wenn wir es dieses Jahr mit Cher geschafft haben, wenigstens im Ton – dafür aber weltweit. Wie bei Sade. Und Gossip statten wir sogar komplett aus.

The national bands but you will always first brought into connection with Rammstein ...

Yes, I can not hear you. Of course we were there from the beginning. In between, I lost it a few years, because the band has become too big for us. This has bugged me, and eventually we had returned to port. But we can make not only dependent on a tape. Rammstein will do nothing for the next three or four years. So it's good if we made it this year with Cher, at least in tone - but worldwide. As with Sade. Gossip And we equip even completely. (Google translation)
    Is this true?

Well...assuming this is accurate, maybe it just means they won't be touring and will be creating. We've sort of suspected this anyway right? Hoping for the new dvd and a new album. 3 or 4 years though...wow...

Comment

It says nothing, so I think he is not talking about a tour.

Comment

^ So this is the guy who owns/operates the roadie company that carries all their stuff? If that's who it is, and he's been with the band more or less since the beginning...he'd be likely to know if they were planning any tours.

Comment

He should know it. On page 3

Was hat sich geändert im Vorbereiten von Tourneen? Woran wird am meisten gefeilt?

An allem: Kostüme, Bühnenbild, Songfolge, Dramaturgie. Früher war es ja so, dass die Tourneen im flachen Land losgingen, bevor sie in einer Metropole gezeigt wurden. Heutzutage werden die ersten Eindrücke gleich in Youtube gestellt – also muss die Band vom ersten Gig an perfekt sein. Deshalb wird alles akribisch geprobt: erst musikalisch, dann das Set, die künstlerischen Abläufe wie Pyrotechnik, Videoeinspielungen, Licht- und Lasereinsätze. Die Vorbereitungen dauern immer länger. Anfangs waren es noch zwei, drei Tage. Letztens hat Max Herre hier acht, neun Tage an seinem Konzert gefeilt. Und Rammstein und Westernhagen proben manchmal monatelang.

What has changed in the preparation of tours? What is the most filed?

Everything: costumes, sets, song sequence, dramaturgy. Previously, it was so that the tours in the countryside went off before they were shown in a metropolis. Today, first impressions are assimilated in Youtube - so the band has to be perfect from the first gig. Therefore, all meticulously rehearsed: only musically, then the set, the artistic processes such as pyrotechnics, video recordings, light and laser applications. Preparations tend to last longer. Initially, there were still two or three days. Last Max Herre has filed here eight, nine days at his concert. And Rammstein and Western Hagen rehearse sometimes for months.
          I hope he is wrong, it's a very long time.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he's talking about tours, which makes sense. If they start on new music next year, and before the CD is ready they wont plan and rehearse a new tour.

Comment

OH, and the positive: He IS expecting them to rehearse for a new tour!

Comment

Not at all surprised by what he said. I always suspected that they would only return to the road by 2017. If we assume that his estimation of 3 to 4 years includes the whole year that already passed since wacken, than they are ought to return to the road by 2017.

Lets hope that at least they release plenty of live DVDs until then.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I don't think it's included, it was published yesterday and even if he is talking about tours, the rehearsals will begin in 2017 and they rehearse for months, so 2018 is the sooner, I was expecting 2016

Comment

Well it's only what he thinks, there is no one saying he is part to their exact planning. I doubt they even have one themselves, I guess it's all up to how the new material will develop. If work in the studio goes easy then sooner, if not, then later. We can only hope it goes easy

Comment

^BBM has been working for Rammstein for years. They are ought to know very well what they intend to do. Which means that they won't return to the road at least before 2016.

On the other hand, I highly doubt that the band stays quiet during all this time. They will at least release a new live DVD.
                      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Oh I'm sure they will, but I don't think they'll tour before the have new material, i.e. a new CD, and that will depend on how the work develops

Comment

It can also be read as if he has no time for Rammstein the upcoming 3-4 years, which could mean they'll just work with someone else for this part of the job.
                          But 4 years would be very long! I guess 3 years is more realistic, and he might say 4 because it's probably a few months more than 3 years, as they often release their album in the fall.
                          But still... that would mean at least 2 years silence. I hope for something in the meanwhile, although it's been a long time since anyone mentioned such a thing.
                          Dort wo der Horizont
                          Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                          Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                          Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

I thought they were going to meet after summer (2014) and talk about the future (new album). Not two years later.

I hope we'll have a new DVD soon

Comment

^Who knows? Maybe they are meeting this Fall and from some of the interviews when Till's book came out, it sounded like he has some lyrics ready - if the others will approve of them ;-) But it has been known before that bands scraps a wholde album and start all over with new material. So let's keep our fingers crossed and hope they start working soon and the DVD will be out this Fall, in time for the Christmas sale.

Comment

Working...
                              X