Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

Vocalist Needed Urgently!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dickheads, however, are not.
    DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

I think I got why Pedro got so angry. He thought we were criticizing the music, when what we really meant was that he first made sure the music was fine, and only then to think about the live stunts. He did showed us their website, but we didn't bother to check it out. I think he missunderstood us, and we didn't expressed ourselfs properly.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

we are considered with the most disadvantaged, so sometimes you can meet some here...

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
          I think I got why Pedro got so angry. He thought we were criticizing the music, when what we really meant was that he first made sure the music was fine, and only then to think about the live stunts. He did showed us their website, but we didn't bother to check it out. I think he missunderstood us, and we didn't expressed ourselfs properly.
          I think he is angry because we haven't visit his page:

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
          @ Abendstern and Snake: Thanks alot for the encouragement - NOT.

My comment "Right - must buy some big fireworks and make some Angel wings............." is just a bit of fun! I mean, do you lot not have a sense of humour?

As for 'sorting out the music first' - we have a good hour set of well-rehearsed songs, so the music is there. We did have a vocalist, but he couldn't commit. We have gigged to good response and reviews, so if you'd bothered to look at the website or read the first post properly, you'd know that.

Off the cuff comments are simply ignorance in print.

Don't think I'll bother coming on here again - there seems to be more general negatives than positives.
          And he doesn't like criticism

Comment

^I sent him an email.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

That's good. Have you Visited his website?
              Last edited by Maya; 11-11-2011, 12:41 AM. Reason: No se hablar

Comment

He was trying to say that before criticising we should have listen to their music. But our reaction has been worse

Comment

@Maya.
                  Criticism - yeah I can take constructive criticism. However - who the fuck are you to criticise me for my efforts?
                  You have no idea of my band, as is clear from your ignorant remarks.
                  Have YOU ever been in a band, flown your flag and seen who salutes it?
                  Have you any fucking idea how fucking hard it is to do this and then have some pathetic, ill-informed idiot who hides behind their keyboard simply piss all over your efforts?
                  No, I'm not angry that you haven't visited my page (I think you mean website), I really don't care - but you are making pathetic remarks without having the balls to do any research before posting up said pathetic remarks.
                  Yeah, really big, brave and clever of you. Round of applause.
                  Speaking of applause, did I ask for a 'clap' from you or anyone else? No, again, a cheap, ill-informed shot at someone willing to have a go and put some effort into something. Might I suggest you put as much effort into an idea as you do to this forum? You never know, someone might one day applaud YOU! Seems to me that's what you crave - attention.

@Snake
                  Your email makes no sense. I did not think you lot were criticising the music, I could se you lot were criticising something you have absolutely no fucking idea of, i.e my band and our efforts to simply entertain. We're not looking for world domination, space flight or to discover the inner workings of the mind of fucking Einstein. We don't even want people to fawn over us in a sycophantic fashion simply because we are a band, or we say 'this' or we say 'that'. Seems to me that you enjot that on here and long may it continue if that's the sort od shit you and your arselickers and cocksuckers like to do of an evening.
                  You said in your email: "Come back to Affeknecht, nobody wants you gone. The last messages were
                  only sarcams." Really? Aww, shucks, that's so nice of you!

You really must be desperate for people to join - but there again, I wonder how many people think about joining, see the shit on here and decide against it.

I do beg your collective pardons, but I think I made a mistake by joining this forum.

Comment

^

Just take the damn byke

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

@Maya.
                      Criticism - yeah I can take constructive criticism. However - who the fuck are you to criticise me for my efforts?
                      You have no idea of my band, as is clear from your ignorant remarks.
                      Have YOU ever been in a band, flown your flag and seen who salutes it?
                      Have you any fucking idea how fucking hard it is to do this and then have some pathetic, ill-informed idiot who hides behind their keyboard simply piss all over your efforts?
                      I haven't say a word about your music. So I'm going to ignore the first part, not written to me.

(I assume "ill-informed idiot" is dedicated to me as my name is above, thanks)

No, I'm not angry that you haven't visited my page (I think you mean website), I really don't care - but you are making pathetic remarks without having the balls to do any research before posting up said pathetic remarks.
                      Yeah, really big, brave and clever of you. Round of applause.
                      Yes "website", here we use web page or page that it's shorter, spanish direct translation sorry . No pathetic remarks, so again, not for me.

Speaking of applause, did I ask for a 'clap' from you or anyone else? No, again, a cheap, ill-informed shot at someone willing to have a go and put some effort into something. Might I suggest you put as much effort into an idea as you do to this forum? You never know, someone might one day applaud YOU! Seems to me that's what you crave - attention.
                      This is for me... and it's crap, you don't know anything about me, you don't know what I do or who am I, so better shut up. I don't need applaud, neither attention, i've got enough. If you think that I put a big effort here, the word is too big for you, my effort is elsewhere.

The effort and the big clap is for others not for me. I love this forum.

You really must be desperate for people to join - but there again, I wonder how many people think about joining, see the shit on here and decide against it.

I do beg your collective pardons, but I think I made a mistake by joining this forum.
                      Don't need our pardon, but I agree with you This place is too awesome for you.

I posted here because I didn't like your attitude, hadn't posted anything about your music, only about your comments, read. And after all this...I think you are a dickhead. GILIPOLLAS!!!

(as he called me idiot, don't think is a problem. Snake if you disagree I will edit it )

Comment

^I do not edit posts. But I think you dedicated more time to this post than what it actually deserved.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I know, I 'm saying I'll do it not you.

Sure, but I haven't say a word about his music, so I wanted to answer, and not only saying fuck off.

Comment

DUDE. What the hell happened in here?

I really don't understand how what I said could possibly blow out of proportion like this. All I did was ask an innocent question. I most certainly wasn't trying to be rude to anyone. o.O

Comment

@ PEDRO

I think that you are very very rude to talk to my friends on this forum without knowing anything about them, i love this forum and there is nothing worse than someone who joins the forum makes a couple of posts then thinks he can judge people without knowing anything about them. I think maybe you should try anger managment as there is a lot of anger in you which should be controlled.
                              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Could someone please point out where we said anything bad about the music? I'm really struggling to find them.
                                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Working...
                                X