Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

"Rammstein Paris": Next live DVD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xendar View Post
    @TheChaser, I meant that according to this post, there will be only a full length of Rammstein, and there will be no documentary just like with RIA.
    I don't read Russian, so does it only relate to the theatre-version, or to the dvd as well. Everything else I've read only tells about the theatre-version.

Comment

Let's hope that UK gig that was filmed wasn't used as back-up material of which fragments are to be seen in the Paris show.

I guess we never saw that Nikki Sixxx interview about Rammstein either if I recall? I think at least that will end up somewhere.
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
        Let's hope that UK gig that was filmed wasn't used as back-up material of which fragments are to be seen in the Paris show.

I guess we never saw that Nikki Sixxx interview about Rammstein either if I recall? I think at least that will end up somewhere.

The interviews from "Rammstein in Amerika" were filmed between 2010 and 2014 according to the end credits. In the end they had MUCH more than they needed, which led to someone like Marilyn Manson only getting two or three lines during the entire film. I think some of it was simply cut and won't be shown.

As for the recent footage from Download 2013 that was used in the Sabian interview with Schneider, I think they simply sent a request to the Rammstein managment for some footage with Schneider playing with his recent equipment. The managment then gave them the clips we see in the interview. I doubt there will be any 2013 footage used for "Rammstein in Paris". They filmed for two days with something like 24 cameras.

Comment

Well, I do, so I have prett much translated what was written there.
          Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

I mean any usage of 2013 footage could be served as bonus material on a 2nd disc. Probably not a full show but highlights of songs not played at Paris 2012 or songs like Sonne where you had the big burning cross. We probably won't see it though. Just a possibility I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Xendar View Post
              Well, I do, so I have prett much translated what was written there.
              So does it relate to the dvd as well?

Comment

I think this confirms it's a concert film:

Source: Rammstein Live Online

Attached Files
                Last edited by Ramm91; 08-22-2016, 11:01 AM.

Comment

So, Rammstein registered the domain http://www.rammstein-paris.com
                  I think we can expect trailer or some sort of official announcement this week. Remember that first trailer for Rammstein in Amerika came on 31 July 2015, the last Friday of July, roughly two months before movie's official release, which was on Thursday 24 September (in cinemas) / Friday 25 September (DVD/Bluray).
                  Since 24 November (date of announced cinematic release of Rammstein: Paris) is Thursday, I'll guess that DVD and Bluray are coming on 25 November.
                  We'll see

Comment

Maybe it's just in my head but we seem to get news announced on Friday's. I know the first teaser trailer for In Amerika was released on a Friday. Looking at the dates of release and the timing of the In Amerika release, I wouldn't be surprised if we get an official announcement/trailer this Friday They'll need to start promoting soon if Nov 24th is the confirmed date.

Comment

^I guess it didn't happen :/

But there's still time. Concert movies are often scheduled quite shortly before.
                      Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

I was wrong haha

The thing is it's not just the cinema release they will be promoting, it's the DVD too. As we know from Volkerball and In Amerika, they usually announce releases at least 2 months before. I think Volkerball was announced like 3 months before the release date (which I remember was a very slow 3 months waiting!)

Comment

What they did announce Friday, was that RiA is now on iTunes. . . . So maybe next Friday

Comment

I'm still intrigued about the content of the upcoming DVD. Well, coffee and patience would be a smart recommandation. Still, for me it is unthinkable the fact that after it was broadcasted in may at Cannes, nothing important was written about the content. I did not have big expectations, everybody knew/knows that photo cameras, mobile phones were strictly forbidden. But aside from photos and videos, not a single word (sort of a small review) about what was actually broadcasted? I expected at least 2-3 sentences, but nothing. How many people saw this oane at Cannes? It's like being broadcasted without public, LOL

Comment

^The screening in Cologne was even held with guards wearing night goggles. There are much bigger films than "Rammstein:Paris" which get through film-festivals without leaks. Most likely because critics might get banned if they say something. In addition, I really wonder what you could "spoil" about a movie like this? In the poster that was in Cologne, it even said that it was just a concertfilm. The reason why it was enlisted as a documentary, is probably because many movie sites categorize any "live-event"-film as a documentary of sorts.

But I do agree that it's weird that we haven't recieved a single early review ,or something like that, yet.

Comment

Of course Rammstein has always been a band in which inside info was very well kept a secret. I remember in 2009 the only info we had was that they were working on a new album for a year or so and all of a sudden a ton of tour dates were posted on their official site, promoting their new album that was apparently to be released in otober. Or if you compare to other bands, not much stuff is leaked before the release (as far as I know only a handful of demos; the other demos out there were released later on).
                                Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Working...
                                X