Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

Summer Festivals in 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Do you also know which day R+ will play?

Comment

No, the information I gave you came from this article . Since they are a headliner, and since they are very famous I guess they will either play on opening or closing day. Most likely closing day, so that people don't leave the festival after the first day. They might play on the 2nd day if they must due to schedueling conflicts. This is all of course only my theories.

It looks like this tour will be festivals only. On their homepage it said that more dates were coming, I REALLY hope for Wacken 2016.

Comment

Aww. I am not surprised it's all Euro festivals but unless I suddenly become a multi-millionaire there's no way I'll make any of those.

Comment

^While I agree that shows in the US are unlikely, they sometimes do guest shows in other continents during the end of a tour. For instance they played at a festival in Quebec in 2010. That was their only show in North America before the New York/Montreal concerts during december that same year.

Comment

EDIT: Wow, that was super whiny. I am glad they are touring again. It's AMAZING news and I only hope they will do a more extensive tour after the new album is finished.
            Last edited by EmeraldRose; 10-21-2015, 04:45 PM. Reason: found some caffeine

Comment

^I'm sure they will ER, and it's OK to whine when you cannot get coffee. I've in the past found a thin clean cotton sock can function as a filter ;-)

Comment

I really hope I can catch the Pinkpop festival this year, because I'll be at sea for the biggest part of this tour.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                  ^I'm sure they will ER, and it's OK to whine when you cannot get coffee. I've in the past found a thin clean cotton sock can function as a filter ;-)
                  I managed to scrounge enough change to get a small packet of filters. So right now the caffeine is hitting and my brain is moving at SUPERSPEED! Now if only the rest of me could catch up!

Srsly though, I read it after I got back home and was kind of embarrassed.

I would do just about anything to make it to one of those festivals. But if they do make another world tour for the new album...and come within two or three states of me I will figure out a way to get there. I'd say that for really anywhere in the states except the airfare and hotel cost would be insane. We will see....I need the to announce a world tour first

Comment

Like it was already said somewhere in this posts, they will probably only go on a worldwide tour after releasing a new album - which won't be released before 2017. These festival dates for 2016 will probably happen only across Europe.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

I'm sure they will tour the USA with the new album @ER, but I'm not about festivals in Spain.

Comment

^If the make it to Denmark, why not Spain, which both Flake and Till seem to have a fondness for?

Comment

^If the make it to Denmark, why not Spain, which both Flake and Till seem to have a fondness for?
                          Exactley, in addition to this, note that with the exception of Rock Werchter (July 1st) only festivals held in June have been announced. I doubt they will only tour for a month. The rest of the announcments for July and August should come soon. Isn't the "Resurrection"-festival in Spain big enough for Rammstein? It's usually held during late July or early August, so there is a possibility of them appearing there.

Rammstein seems to headline most places were Iron Maiden does. I REALLY hope they are the second big headliner for Wacken 2016.

Comment

It's just so nice to have real stuff to speculate on and not what sort of silly thing they are going to put their name on next for the shop.

Comment

Have they? I don't have that feeling, after Till last interviews I have doubts, but before reading them I had the feeling he hate Spain.

Why not? After being able to go to RiA premiere, you should know that Denmark is between their favourites.

Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post
                              Exactley, in addition to this, note that with the exception of Rock Werchter (July 1st) only festivals held in June have been announced. I doubt they will only tour for a month. The rest of the announcments for July and August should come soon. Isn't the "Resurrection"-festival in Spain big enough for Rammstein? It's usually held during late July or early August, so there is a possibility of them appearing there.

Rammstein seems to headline most places were Iron Maiden does. I REALLY hope they are the second big headliner for Wacken 2016.
                              More announces will come, they have said it, but I'm not sure they'll visit us.

I don't think they will go to Resurrection festival, in Lugo they would love the food though.

In last festival tour they went to BBK (Bilbao) and Sonisphere (Madrid), Sonisphere Spain last festival was in 2013, maybe BBK.

Comment

^Not to mention that in 2013 they only visited Spain for a brief solo tour, and not in festivals. If they only play festivals, they will probably be conservative and only go to festivals close to Germany.
                                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X