Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

2011-2012 European/American Tour announced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They are more interesting in selling tickets. I hadn't posted but it ends with the link to Tour Page. I can't see any sold out.

Comment

• Joe Letz (Combichrist) will be accompanying Rammstein on the North American Tour. That is was he posted on his facebook page, minutes ago.

Joe Letz (COMBICHRIST-official)

"i will not be appearing with COMBICHRIST in Montreal at the kinetic Festival, or at Wave Gothic Treffen in Leipzig.
      instead i will be joining my friends and family in Rammstein for their complete North American tour.
      i will be at all other COMBICHRIST shows thereafter."

This has many interpretations, so later he explained himself.

"ah no i have not joined rammstein! fuck my wording i suppose. i will be accompanying them on the tour for fun. i may be doing some things on the tour, officially and / or un-officially. i will announce any news as i am allowed to, if there is anything more to announce. until then, hope to see some of you at the shows! PARTY TIME!"

But with this comment he opens new questions, what things will he do? officially and un-officially??

Source: facebook.com/joeletzofficial

In his personal page, he is asked: Playin or hangin?
      He answers "hangin, maybe some other stuff. will announce as i am allowed to."

Source: facebook.com/joeletz
      Last edited by Maya; 03-28-2012, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Jejejejeje

After this, I 'm beginning to read the comment, will be Emigrate the opener?

Hope they announce it soon, not much time until first gig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          Jejejejeje

After this, I 'm beginning to read the comment, will be Emigrate the opener?

Hope they announce it soon, not much time until first gig.

Shame i am skint, would book my flight and ticket to America if i thought i would see Rammstein and Emigrate, what a thought, but then i would be so jealous that they did not open here
          The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
            Shame i am skint, would book my flight and ticket to America if i thought i would see Rammstein and Emigrate, what a thought, but then i would be so jealous that they did not open here
            I don't think it will happen... wait before being jealous.

Comment

I don't think it will happen... wait before being jealous.
              Yes i am sure it will only ever be a dream but how cool it would be to have both bands at one concert, there again not really fair on Richard, he would not get a break lol!! He would be worn out bless him
              The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

• ... je, je, je .... it's better not. You won't survive to that, so much time with him in front of you... (first row of course)... you'll need more than a year to recover.

Comment

... je, je, je .... it's better not. You won't survive to that, so much time with him in front of you... (first row of course)... you'll need more than a year to recover.
                  I think i would cope with that ok, it would be worth the recovery time just to have that happen, but no point even thinking about it as even if it did happen i could not go to USA anyway

I wish they had played USA first and then Europe as we would still have that pleasure to come By the way i have got lots of signatures on my Rammstein to play Spain on next tour pertition

Comment

I think i would cope with that ok, it would be worth the recovery time just to have that happen, but no point even thinking about it as even if it did happen i could not go to USA anyway

I wish they had played USA first and then Europe as we would still have that pleasure to come By the way i have got lots of signatures on my Rammstein to play Spain on next tour pertition
                    That won't happen, it just your dream, people always talks; but imagine the weird situation...

Next tour they must come, well Paul talked about Portugal next summer, if it becomes real and they don't stop here, maybe I will visit again Portugal.

Comment

A fan asked Richard about Emigrate touring again during a Meet and Greet at the European shows. He said, "maybe in 2 or 3 more years" according to the fans there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandy View Post
                        A fan asked Richard about Emigrate touring again during a Meet and Greet at the European shows. He said, "maybe in 2 or 3 more years" according to the fans there.
                        I read that somewhere too, but I can't imaging Richard touring without Rammstein. He is used to have a big success, what will happen if he doesn't get a continuous sold out?

Comment

• Richard is doing some kind of interview April 2 on a chat show where he will discuss Emigrate and the new video MHB.

I'll try to find the link.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandy View Post
                            Richard is doing some kind of interview April 2 on a chat show where he will discuss Emigrate and the new video MHB.

I'll try to find the link.

I read that, but on the webpage of the show he wasn't mentioned.
                            And after I read this:

RammsteinWorld
                            Notre actualité "Marilyn Manson en duo avec Till aux USA" était un poisson d'avril ! Pour nous faire pardonner, nous venons de publier trois photos de Paul Landers et sa nouvelle guitare signature.
                            A propos de poisson d'avril, des fansites ont présenté une information sur Richard Kruspe et l'émission "Gottschalk Live" comme étant réelle, alors qu'il s'agit également d'un poisson d'Avril. Attention à l'intox !

Our news "a duet with Marilyn Manson Till the USA" was an April Fool! For us to be forgiven, we have just published three photos of Paul Landers and his new signature guitar.
                            About April Fool Fansite presented information on Richard Kruspe and the show "Gottschalk Live" as real as he is also an April Fool's joke. Beware of hoax!
                            (Translated by Google)
                            Today the information about the show has been removed from most sites. So it seems that we don't have interview.
                            Last edited by Maya; 04-02-2012, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Confirmed, it was a Donaukinder joke.

facebook.com/Donaukinder-AprilsFool

onday, 2.04.2012 (tomorrow), ARD, 19:52, "Gottschalk Live". Richard Kruspe from Rammstein will answer questions about the new, sensational video "Mein Herz brennt" directed by Eugenio Recuenco & inspired by the fairy tales of Grimm Brothers. He will also speak about the new studio album of his band Emigrate.

Stay tuned!
                              The last comments confirm it was a joke.

It was our third Prima Aprilis fool. Yesterday WAS the day of silly jokes We hope, nobody is angry at us. We simply... love to joke, sometimes.
                              We are sorry, if we made anybody here angry or sad. We are just... sometimes... silly jokers, too

Comment

• That is such a shame, i was looking forward to that, damn April fools Day

Comment

Working...
                                X