Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

"Mein Herz Brennt": next single/videoclip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Gosling is a sappy prettyboy actor. The Notebook (a horribly sad romantic drama) is the only movie of his I've seen, thank God. And Till can wear a dress if he wants to, its not like he hasn't before, after all. :P Something about the idea of easy access sits well with me anyway.
    "Love is like a flower, even the most beautiful kind dies." -Till Lindemann

Comment

• The dress fits him well in that make-up I think. Just think about Marilyn Manson... Dresses (or used to dress) like a woman and banged the hottest chicks of Hollywood...

I've only seen Gosling in Drive, but I pretty much liked him. Didn't have much lines by the way.
      Last edited by Drama; 12-09-2012, 06:32 PM.
      Life is drama... Drama is art.

Comment

• I have nothing against the dress, its just a bit distracting
        DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

• I forgot to post this link, sorry.

Here you have a 360 degree panorama of the place where the MHB (piano version) video was recorded, the main bathroom in Beelitz-Heilstätten.

http://www.xtermix.de/bmw/friends/li...d-Baderaum.swf
          Last edited by Maya; 12-10-2012, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• And Rammstein added some information today on Rammstein.de:

This was the first trick, but the second follows quick! For the first time in Rammstein’s history, two different videos for one single are being released in parallel.
            After the premiere of the piano version of “Mein Herz brennt”, the second video for the single can be viewed this Friday, 14/12/2012, on www.mein-herz-brennt.com!

Both videos were directed by Zoran Bihać and filmed in the former Heilstätten Beelitz. After “Links 2 3 4″, “Mein Teil” and “Rosenrot”, this is already the fourth collaboration between Rammstein and Bihać.

Both “Mein Herz brennt” videos, as well as the making of, are included in the video collection “Videos 1995-2012″, which is also being released this coming Friday.
            Both videos were directed by Zoran Bihać And Eugenio Recuenco?

Comment

• ^I wouldn't be surprised if they desliked how Recuenco's video ended up, and decided to to bring up Bihac to fix it.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^I hate that answer, don't want that to be true.

Comment

• ^Well, at least Bihac has already proven to be a great director for Rammstein videoclips.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• ^Yup, but I would like to see what Eugenio could do with MHB, I think it fits him perfectly

Comment

• I heard the video for the original version has already leaked? A friend of mine said she saw a few seconds of it but decided not to watch it yet.
                      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

• ^Yes, it has been leaked.

I remind everybody, links to the video are not welcomed here, until it's officially released. Don't share it here.

Comment

• How is it even possible that the video is leaked? I know it is leaked and i know it is very bad that it's leaked. But how can it leak to internet, if Rammstein hasn't officially released it?

Comment

• Originally posted by GamerMartin View Post
                            How is it even possible that the video is leaked? I know it is leaked and i know it is very bad that it's leaked. But how can it leak to internet, if Rammstein hasn't officially released it?
                            Much like how video games leak, it's likely that a store had the DVD in stock and released it earlier. Small retailers often break release dates as a means of drawing in more profit. Argos, a major UK retailer, accidently released Halo 3 a week before it's scheduled date. Either that, or the video was already uploaded to MHB.com and someone was able to hack it out. Either way, it's a shame when something leaks. I look forward to official releases, but nevertheless, I can't wait 2 more days!

Comment

• Originally posted by GamerMartin View Post
                              How is it even possible that the video is leaked? I know it is leaked and i know it is very bad that it's leaked. But how can it leak to internet, if Rammstein hasn't officially released it?
                              What happened was that iTunes released the vidioclip for sale on tuesday. This of ccourse was a mistake on their part, but it was enough for some people to buy it and re-upload it to youtube and similar services.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                What happened was that iTunes released the vidioclip for sale on tuesday. This of ccourse was a mistake on their part, but it was enough for some people to buy it and re-upload it to youtube and similar services.
                                Thanks for explaining. iTunes made such a bad mistake here

Comment

Working...
                                X