Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

Next Live DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Sorry for answering so late. I was at a student trip to England this week. We had so much fun to do, I didn't even bother to use the internet there.

In short, I don't know if I need to "dissect' your statements (although I love how you wrote that). The only main difference I have with what you said, is that I think the Rammstein documantery is more open for delayes than the DVD's (funny how I would ever say that something can get more delayed than Rammstein DVD's).

As for your theory, like I said in the "Rammstein tour 2015/2016" thread, I still believe a new tour is more likely to happen than a new record as far as the next year goes. In that case, they will probably still use a lot of the equipment from the LIFAD and MIG tour.

That being said, I still don't believe that's a reason to delay the New York/Montreal DVD. The songs in the LIFAD-tour setlist were different, and the stage had it's own details and specific look. The Bercy show (which I am sure is going to be called "Frühling in Paris") had it's own atmosphere in contrast to most MIG shows. It looked like it really wasn't just an average Rammstein gig. Therefore I think the DVD should be released in fall/winter, this could also help promote their 2016 tour (if that ever happens).

I liked the 2013 summer tour. I also think the band enjoyed only playing for a few months in summer/spring time, instead of touring the entire year. However, touring for such a short time also means that both band and stage designers don't care to change the show much. Which is why the 2016 tour would most likely be a mix from the LIFAD and MIG tour elements (like the 2013 tour).

I do think that this mysterious "Rammstein documentary" will probably get a delay( if it was planned to be released this year).. Here is what I think is going to happen:

- They meet in September.
    - Personally I think they will go for a new tour instead of album.
    - Because of this Richard,Till and Flake will continue to work/promote their solo work for the rest of the year (and maybe even more).
    -Meanwhile the tour is being planned and the stage designers are starting their work.
    -The documentary gets a release somewhere in spring when everyone in the band is ready for work again.

So here you go, the typical over-analyzed Chrisss Nofff answers you all like. As for Tinycat's comment on the brigde and B-stage (by the way I think we haven't talked before, Hey ) I also liked those effects very much at first. However after a while I began to realise how expensive and hard to transport these show elements are.

This leads to the MIG-tour main A-stage to look very stripped down, simple and a little empty in my opinion (by Rammstein standards of course). Compare how the main stage looks during "Feuer Frei" and "Links 2,3,4" compared to the Ahoi and LIFAD tour stage. I liked those stages more, because they had more visible details and props.

That being said, I would love if they would continue to use the bridge and B-stage, but only if they would make the A-stage look more big and "majestic" like the previous ones. On the other hand, a gigantic and well construced A-stage without brigde/B-stage wouldn't dissapoint me. In addition, they could use it for both indoor and outdoor shows.
    Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 05-04-2015, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• ^Thank you Chriss, you never dissapoint.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I don't doubt it for a second that having the A & B stages were horribly expensive. The bridge by itself had to be a royal pain to come up and transport. IMO, I don't like outdoor shows, especially with a band like R+. Unless they happen after dark, there's something missing when you're doing a show with fire, special lighting and the like. Of course you COULD get more creative with your pyro effects
        Where am I going and why am I in this handbasket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
          ^Thank you Chriss, you never dissapoint.
          Congratulations on your successful fishing expedition, he took the bait

Comment

• http://ra-forum.com/index.php?page=T...883#post734883

According to this post, Flake told that they are working on new live effects and plan to go on tour next year. I don't know if it is true or false, people on Facebook talk about this too. If it is true, I'm just wondering what happened to the meeting in September.

Comment

• ^That only re-enforces what is being speculated in this thread, including my DVD hypothesis.

But where is that info coming from? An interview with Flake? Or did a fan ask him directly?
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Maybe this scenario is possible: comeback tour in spring 2016, last album in spring 2017 and then farewell tour. If DVDs are released at all, it will probably be to announce the tour.

Comment

• Info is from Flake's book reading, fan asked him.
                  Maybe they will release live-DVDs (I didn't say that...), do tour next year, then maybe again break and later new album.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zenika View Post
                    http://ra-forum.com/index.php?page=Thread&postID=734883#post734883

According to this post, Flake told that they are working on new live effects and plan to go on tour next year. I don't know if it is true or false, people on Facebook talk about this too. If it is true, I'm just wondering what happened to the meeting in September.

Hahah! Good to know that I am not the only one sneak peeking at RammsteinAustria's forum once in a while. Those guys are great!

Yes, I also read that some people met Flake, and he started talking about that they were going to resume work next year. I didn't feel like posting it, but now that several people have heard Flake say the same thing in person I think there is some possibility of it being true. If so, my theory on Rammstein's 2016 scheduel plan might be 80% correct (F*ck that would be cool )

Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post

- They meet in September.
                    - Personally I think they will go for a new tour instead of album.
                    - Because of this Richard,Till and Flake will continue to work/promote their solo work for the rest of the year (and maybe even more).
                    -Meanwhile the tour is being planned and the stage designers are starting their work.
                    -The documentary gets a release somewhere in spring when everyone in the band is ready for work again.

As for the September meeting, I saw a few pictures of Paul,Till, Richard and Schneider being at some kind of Jazz award show. I don't know if Oliver and Flake were there too. Maybe they decided to just make an early meeting to get things settled quicker.
                    Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 04-23-2015, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• ^ I saw picture with Olli, so he was there too. I don't know about Flake.
                      Your theory is awesome, as always. I hope it will go like that.

Comment

• Another tour... the rumour is getting stronger. I wonder about the size of the tour, festivals or what?

Comment

• ^Although absolutely nothing has been confirmed or made clear, I am pretty sure we are just talking about a spring/summer tour with some indoor concerts, but also many outdoor and festival performances. Pretty much very similare to the 2013 "Wir halten das Tempo" MIG tour.

Maybe they will do a few guest shows in the states, South America or Asia, to see if they are still populare there. A huge 3 year world tour like the Sehnsucht or LIFAD tour seems a little unlikely.

Comment

• Probably if they finally go again on tour, Spain won't be a part of it.

Comment

• Here is something we missed from the RammsteinAustria forum. According to one guy, Flake got into a little detail about the new tour during the end of his reading session in Hagen:

"Ihr werdet uns im nächsten Jahr wieder auf der Bühne sehen, allerdings nicht auf den ganz großen Festivals.Zudem wollen wir die Showelemente/Pyroeffekte etwas geringer halten, da wir sowieso schon eine Menge an Trucks am haben. Die Tickets werden aber dann bestimmt auch billiger"

Translated:

"You will see us on stage next year, but not on the biggest festivals. We want to keep the showelements/pyroeffects a little smaller this time around, because we else need so many trucks. The Tickets will therefore be cheaper."

At least they are going on tour. I don't mind a slightly smaller tour. I think what they mean, is that they are probably not going to use the bridge/B-stage. They are most likely going to reduce their show to LIFAD or Ahoi-tour standards. In my opinion money and gear size do not make a better show. My favourite tour is still the Ahoi tour, despite it only being 14 trucks of equipment instead of 24 (like the MIG tour).

@ Maya
                              The Spain shows in recent years have sold out quite well and the audience is always fantastic . The 2011-2012 MIG tour dropped some Mediterranean and South European countries in order to tour more in Eastern Europe and in the UK (I think). At least one Madrid or Barcelona gig should come. In addition due to this being a "smaller" tour, they will probably be more mobil this time around.

Comment

• I really hope they follow through the promise of a new tour next year. But is that a sure thing that they will only performs on festivals? Not even a possibility of playing on their own, albeit in smaller venues?

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X