Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

Rescheduled again: 2022 North America Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t imagine a tour without RZK.

Talking about coronavirus, I hope high temperatures End with it.

Comment

So, according to some articles I have read, cancelling shows in 2020 will be tricky for the band. In most countries, the government shutting down an event because of safety concerns, does neither gurantee the customer or the organizer, any reperations. Meaning that unless Rammstein themselves pre-emptivly cancel their tour, ticket-buyers won't get refunded. Another option would be to postpone the tour to 2021.

But let's say the band plays 20 of the 40 shows planned this year. Those 20 cancelled shows will cost the band a lot of money, and fans will most likely not get refunds. This would also mean that there probably won't be pick-up shows in 2021 for the cancelled dates.
      Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 03-12-2020, 01:49 AM.

Comment

I’m sure if they can’t play, the shows will be posponed.

Comment

In DK audience will get refunds whomever cancels, promoters won't.

But if governments closes for any big events (right now in DK max. attendance is 100 people) they'll have no choice but to cancel and it's also a matter of how late in the year they can wait to make that decision, here I'm thinking logistic.

Comment

Looking at the news now, I think the entire tour will be cancelled. It just seems unlikely to fill up stadiums until late autumn/winter this year. I also doubt that big events will fully take place again, until a vaccine has been found.

I'm absolutely no expert on this, but it just seems that this situation has been underestimated at every point, so I doubt things will be back to normal any time soon.
            Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 03-12-2020, 06:34 PM.

Comment

It's a complicated one. If a number of dates are cancelled it changes the organising of where the crew/production move to between dates I'm sure. Postponing EU shows would be a nightmare I think due to later American dates. That and the production is so big it would be hard to find a similar pattern of when the venues were free again to rearrange.

But I think until Governments cancel all events such as these I think the band will push forward where possible.
              Last edited by Ramm91; 03-13-2020, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramm91 View Post
                It's a complicated one. If a number of dates are cancelled it changes the organising of where the crew/production move to between dates I'm sure. Postponing EU shows would be a nightmare I think due to later American dates. That and the production is so big it would be hard to find a similar pattern of when the venues were free again to rearrange.

But I think until Governments cancel all events such as these I think the band will push forward where possible.
                True. But based on what I am seeing now on the news, it seems like safety measures are only getting stricter each day. I just read that experts now believe the virus will peak in Europe in May. In the period June - August, the highest number of people will be infected. After that, the number of sick people will slowly decrease until December. In early, 2021 most safety measure will be relaxed and maybe a vaccine is already on the way. However, this is a worst-case scenario.

But if this time-frame is correct, filling up stadiums with people in Europe or North-America, seems highly unlikely.

Like you said, the band will probably keep on preparing for a tour, until either promoters or governments put a ban on events in the summer.
                Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 03-13-2020, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Rammstein are very happy to announce the rescheduled dates for their North America Tour today!
                  The tour will now begin on August 22, 2021 in Montreal and end on October 1, 2021 in Mexico City.

All tickets for the original shows will be honored at the rescheduled dates. Ticket holders will receive an email notification from the ticketing company soon that includes information on how to request a refund if you are unable to attend the rescheduled date.

Unfortunately, the previously scheduled show in Washington, DC has been cancelled due to scheduling issues, and refunds will be available at point of purchase.

Thank you so much for your patience, and we are looking forward to seeing you next year!

New Dates:
                  8/22/21 - Montreal, QC - Parc Jean-Drapeau
                  8/26/21 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field
                  9/1/21 - Chicago, IL - Soldier Field
                  9/3/21 - Minneapolis, MN - U.S. Bank Stadium
                  9/8/21 - Foxborough (Boston), MA - Gillette Stadium
                  9/10/21 - East Rutherford (NYC), NJ - MetLife Stadium
                  9/18/21 - Los Angeles, CA - Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
                  9/24/21 - San Antonio, TX - Alamodome
                  9/30/21 - Mexico City, MX - Foro Sol
                  10/1/21 - Mexico City, MX - Foro Sol

Source:
                  https://www.rammstein.de/en/north-am...duled-to-2021/

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post

Rammstein are very happy to announce the rescheduled dates for their North America Tour today!
                    The tour will now begin on August 22, 2021 in Montreal and end on October 1, 2021 in Mexico City.

All tickets for the original shows will be honored at the rescheduled dates. Ticket holders will receive an email notification from the ticketing company soon that includes information on how to request a refund if you are unable to attend the rescheduled date.

Unfortunately, the previously scheduled show in Washington, DC has been cancelled due to scheduling issues, and refunds will be available at point of purchase.

Thank you so much for your patience, and we are looking forward to seeing you next year!

New Dates:
                    8/22/21 - Montreal, QC - Parc Jean-Drapeau
                    8/26/21 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field
                    9/1/21 - Chicago, IL - Soldier Field
                    9/3/21 - Minneapolis, MN - U.S. Bank Stadium
                    9/8/21 - Foxborough (Boston), MA - Gillette Stadium
                    9/10/21 - East Rutherford (NYC), NJ - MetLife Stadium
                    9/18/21 - Los Angeles, CA - Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
                    9/24/21 - San Antonio, TX - Alamodome
                    9/30/21 - Mexico City, MX - Foro Sol
                    10/1/21 - Mexico City, MX - Foro Sol

Source:
                    https://www.rammstein.de/en/north-am...duled-to-2021/
                    I am really happy for the North-American fans. Sucks that Washington could not be postponed.

Comment

Looking at the footage for all these tour-trailers, I am still not sure if Vienna will be used for the next concert-film. It seemed so at first, because the Meet and Greet for both shows were cancelled, additional lights were installed around the venue and a camera dolly was placed at the standing-area barricade.

However, Rammstein usually film their concert films always towards the end of a tour, and usually with a very big camera crew (15 cameras in Montreal + additional cameras in New York and Mexico, 50 in Paris for two days). So it seemed weird that according to fans, no cameras were filming the audience, and no additional camera crew was there, except for the few wide-shots.

I feel like the filming in Vienna was a "worst case"-backup since the band realised that none of the 2020 European shows were going to take place completely without daylight. So they filmed Vienna just in case to get a show that was completely in the dark. Another clue would be message on the LIFAD forum regarding the cancelled Meet and Greet, that this was a "filming announced on short notice".

We will see what happens. During the Ahoi-tour the band filmed London, Birmingham, planned to film Paris but cancelled, before landing on Nimes.

Comment

^Even if you are correct, I bet that this raging pandemic changed their plans and we will indeed get Vienna as the new live DVD.
                        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                          ^Even if you are correct, I bet that this raging pandemic changed their plans and we will indeed get Vienna as the new live DVD.
                          I bet they are very happy they filmed the two concerts in Vienna. If the tour gets cancelled next year as well, It will probably be cancelled completely. So at least we have one proffesional recording in case we are very unlucky.

Comment

So a couple of days ago, people went crazy because the Mexicon version of ticketmaster.com listed all US shows as "Postponed". I did not want to post the information here, because it seemed like wild speculation to assume the shows were postponed, without any offical confirmation. It could simply be that they forgot to remove the postponed-label once the new shows were revealed. However, now the mexican metal-site Summa Inferno also claims that Rammstein will come to Mexico in 2022.

Again, I want to stress that nothing is official or confirmed.

Glastonbury 2021 was cancelled today, so I guess we will slowly see more and more cancellations.

Comment

I didn’t post it for the same reason, Summa Inferno is managed by Rammstein México admin so is not a reliable source for me. But with actual situation I won’t be surprised if the tour is delayed again, probably it’s true. I hope there will be an official confirmation soon

Comment

The Summer-stadium tour has not yet been cancelled. However, the Rammstein-managment will make an announcment on what will happen to the tour before the end of the month.

Source: https://www.lvz.de/Leipzig/Lokales/C...021-in-Leipzig

Comment

Working...
                                X