Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

01.03.2012 - MEN, Manchester, UK / Rammstein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 01.03.2012 - MEN, Manchester, UK / Rammstein

The Manchester Evening News Arena or M.E.N. Arena is a large indoor arena in Manchester, England. It is currently sponsored by the Manchester Evening News and has a maximum capacity of 21,000 depending on the event being staged, making it one of the largest indoor arenas in Europe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is recommended to buy tickets only via official distributor.
    In case the tickets are sold out, you can still buy tickets on following auction:

All tour dates for 2012 are here!
    sigpic
    Whatever you do may seem insignificant, but it is most important that you do it.

Anybody going from the U.S.?

Comment

Is there any confirmation of when this gig will be officially announced? I know it was rumoured to go on sale sometime in July, but didn't know if that was confirmed or not.

Comment

^The gig was annouced by ticketmaster themselfs, but they removed the link shortly. But now you can find the date in the bands oficial facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Rammstein?sk...23966167614127

Note that, unlike those "made in germany" pages, this one is the real deal. So, even though the date was not announced at the oficial website, it is defenetly confirmed.
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

The date is on the offical MEN Arena page, and it gives details about how much tickets will be, the link is below:
          http://www.men-arena.com/events/?page_id=1880
          My Rammstein gigs:April 2005 (Reise Reise Ahoi Tour), February 2010 (Liebe Ist Fur Alla Da Tour) and March 2012 (Made in Germany Greatest Hits Tour)
          Ich liebe dich Rammstein fur immer (I love Rammstein forever)

Comment

Ill be there i hope Deathstars will still be supporting them but i doubt it.

Comment

some info

deathstars ARE the supporting act , tickets are available from ticketmaster but hurry , not many left , only seated available as standing have sold out , i am in section BL 109 row R seat 3 , does anyone know if i will be allowed in with a camcorder video camera?

Comment

My review

Well seeing as I was worshiping the gods of rock that are Rammstein this time two weeks ago (and screaming my head off), here's my review.

On the night of the 1st March 2012 I saw Rammstein for a third time (much sooner than I’d expected), and this particular concert topped their last concert at the Manchester Evening News Arena (M.E.N for short) 1000 times over, in fact I’d go as far as to say that this concert was their best yet. This tour was to celebrate the release of their greatest hits album “Made in Germany 1995-2011”. The night truly started for me and my dad when we got into the venue itself, and we were in our seats (with me wearing my new black and gold T-shirt of the band members) when less than 5 minutes since we’d sat down, the support band “Deathstars” came on and opened their set with “Blitzkrieg”, they then did a number of other hits including “Blood Stains Blondes” and my personal favourite “Death Dies Hard’ they did a good job warming up the crowd as they mentioned Rammstein whenever they spoke to the crowd.

After Deathstars had done their bit, the arena went dark and the mechanised bridge from the ceiling lowered over the crowd, and then the moment every person there (myself included) had been anticipating for came, Rammstein entered from a right hand-side entrance much to the surprise of us all. Had I been on the side and in the block of seats they entered from, I probably would have wet myself from excitement or started crying with happiness. The band then took their places on a platform in the centre of the audience which rose up to align with the bridge, they then walked across it and onto the stage. Once on the stage the bassist Ollie lit two large metal bowls a metaphor of the opening of modern Olympic games. The band’s first song was Sonne which was promptly followed by Wollt Ihr Das Bett In Flammen Sehen and many of their other hits including all of my favourites. During the course of their concert they did two encores much to the delight of the audience, and I screamed out "I love you Richard" during Buck Dich. By the time the entire concert was over I was one extremely happy fan!!!
                My Rammstein gigs:April 2005 (Reise Reise Ahoi Tour), February 2010 (Liebe Ist Fur Alla Da Tour) and March 2012 (Made in Germany Greatest Hits Tour)
                Ich liebe dich Rammstein fur immer (I love Rammstein forever)

Comment

Good review, thanks for sharing with us
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

It’s been nearly a month since the gig but I thought I’d have a go at writing a review

I bought two tickets as soon as they came on sale and then luckily managed to talk a friend of mine into coming with me. This was my first Rammstein gig. A friend of mine works in an office next to the Manchester Evening News arena and he’d text me during the day...

“I have never once heard a band rehearsing from my office but I can hear Rammstein loud and clear!”

So that made me even more excited, although it doesn’t take much when you’re sat in double biology. We got to the arena just as the Deathstars started but we didn’t go into watch them. I amused my friend by saying “I really didn’t expect there to be so many Germans here...”. But I was surprised by the diversity of people there, all ages (we saw a child that was wearing a Rammstein shirt that was bigger than him) and all nationalities, it just goes to show how big their fan base is! I spoke to a few people and a lot commented on how I didn’t seem to be the ‘typical’ Rammstein fan, my music taste does often surprise people but from the people I saw that night I really don’t think there is a stereotypical Rammstein fan!

We went to find our seats and by this point I felt sick with excitement. Our seats were great, directly across from B stage with a perfect view of the main stage. The lights then went out and the bridge began to come down from the ceiling and the crowd went crazy as they entered down the aisle next to us! Ollie set down the flame to light a fire and then they opened with ‘Sonne’
                    ‘Eins, zwei, drei, vier, fünf, sechs, sieben, acht, neun, AUS!’
                    It was AWESOME.

I have tinnitus so I always take ear plugs to gigs now and it’s a really good job I did or I probably would’ve suffered some serious hearing loss! ‘Feuer Frei!’ was incredibly powerful with fireworks and blank firing. I don’t think I’ve ever experience so much fire in my whole life as I did that night! Even from our distance we could feel the heat.

The best bit for me was during ‘Engel’ when Till had huge mechanical wings that had fire coming from the ends. It was completely breathtaking. The power of Till’s voice was just incredible, being in the same room as that man while he screamed ‘Mutter’ was just amazing. Buch Dich stood out as being particularly awesome, usually artists never sounds as good or as clear as they do on recordings but Rammstein are even better. I can’t believe they didn’t win Best Live at the Echo Awards; it’s definitely on stage when they are at their best.

I’ve been addicted to Rammstein since the gig, I’d definitely recommend seeing them and I’d definitely go see them again! It was such a brilliant experience that I won’t be forgetting for a very long time.
                    ‘Eins, zwei, drei, vier, fünf, sechs, sieben, acht, neun, AUS!’

Comment

Thanks for it, it shows clearly how much you enjoyed it.

Comment

Reading your review was like re living 24th February all over again, thanks for sharing with us
                        The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Working...
                        X