Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

25.02.2012 - Great Britain - Birmingham - LG Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jorge View Post
    Anyone fancies a drink this weekend as a post-concert gathering in London, in Zeitgeist, the German pub in Vauxhall?
    That certainly sounds a great idea and i would love to come up to town but i am totally skint, maybe the invite can hold to some other time
    Do you live permanantly in London ?
    The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Thank you for the review Snake!

Wow, I guess next time I must attend a gig in Birmingham to 100% get to front row, in Finland it's crazy, people quieuing from 5am....
      ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
        That certainly sounds a great idea and i would love to come up to town but i am totally skint, maybe the invite can hold to some other time
        Do you live permanantly in London ?
        Anytime you want, really. We go to this pub a couple of times every month. It keeps us safe of being too Britishised... And yes, I live in Croydon since 2006.

Originally posted by abendwind
        Wow, I guess next time I must attend a gig in Birmingham to 100% get to front row, in Finland it's crazy, people quieuing from 5am....
        I volunteer for it!
        «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
        Bertrand Russell.

Comment

^Don't forget that there was already a show in London. That was ought to alliviate a lot of the crazyness.
          "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^ Yes that's true.

I volunteer for it!
            Haha great!
            ''Seitdem ich Guitar Rig 3 benutze, fühlt sich mein Haar viel voller an!'' - Paul Landers

Comment

Ahh it turns out this thread works for me )
              Well this is my review.
              I arrived in Birmingham sometime after 11am, after being dropped off by the train station. For awhile me and my boyfriend stayed in the shopping centre, and then got the train to the NEC and arrived at about 3pm. After talking to others heading for the queue, we met a German guy who we now speak to often . While waiting, I did see Snake but wasn't entirely sure it was him. I was slightly worried when I noticed a few signs saying no under 16's but when nobody asked any questions and there was no trouble. When the doors opened at 6, I dragged Owen and Robert (boyfriend and German) away from the shops and straight to the front row on the left hand side (obviously not because I knew Paul Landers would be that side ) where we were directly in front of the huge speakers and cock cannon which was covered up. When the Deathstars started playing, they did remind me of Marilyn Manson but not so much that it bothered me (especially seen as I like MM).
              When R+ came from the middle stage I could not see them, being such a short person but heard the music loud and clear. As one would imagine, the pyros were FUCKING HOT but spectacular. Absolutely loved Mein Teil's. The only parts of the concert I didn't like were during Haifisch when that asshole climbed in the boat and the fact that the only way I could see them on the smaller stage was by watching it through a camera screen held up in the air. But one of the best things was on more than one occasion Paul actually smiled at me and gave the thumbs up directly to Owen. I guess there are probably loads of people who would say he did it for them but I'm gonna convinve myself into thinking that seen as he was responding to what we were doing, he did notice us Plus, when Till was mounting the cannon, he was nearly within touching distance of us and gave us a nod. During the concert we were given stickers to say we survived front row with Rammstein and the security guys handed over a load of the blue confetti.
              After the concert, that was when I met Snake and had a small conversation with him which I was very glad I had the oppurtunity to do. Also found the only merchandise shop that was still open so brought a t-shirt and pin badge .
              About an hour or two after the concert, when our German friend had departed, me and Owen found ourselves alone in the NEC, excluding the odd member of security. For awhile we watched the trucks drive out, and when they were all gone, we made our way to where the buses were parked and found the costume bus although we were not doing anything, a security guard came over and started talking to us. When we told him we had to wait another hour before getting picked up, he told us to follow the road and turn right, which is where we found the afterparty. When we standing outside, we saw a number of people get hauled off when they tried to enter so we decided to just wait outside. At one point, all but one of the members of Deathstars were outside standing near us which was pretty cool. When a group of people wearing high visibility vests and hard hats came past (assuming they were part of the crew or NEC staff), they handed my boyfriend Doom's drumstick which pleased him to no end
              Eventually our Taxi turned up (i.e my dads car with my dad driving ), and we got back home at about 4am.
              overall it was an amazing day and night, probably made better by the fact that it was my first concert, as well as Owen's first. I definitely hope to go again and would be very happy to go back to Birmingham. Not only was the arena pretty impressive, all the staff seemed helpful a few made random conversations when everyone else had left. Hopefully at some point I'll meet AIH and Jorge, and perhaps Snake again as well as everyone else from here
              DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Happy, happy I can't believe it. Three of four.

Amy it's fucking amazing, very personal as I love them.
                I'm sure, Paul was looking at you. I'm glad you had a great time.

Thanks!!!!

Comment

Thats a brilliant review CW, even though i went to concert myself everyone has there own story to tell, i am so pleased that you had eye contact with Paul, its an amazing feeling, as i expect you know i had the same experience with Richard back in 2005 at Brixton London.

Thanks for your comments about my cousin, it means a lot, it is just unfair sometimes that lovely people get struck with life threatening illness while the bastards of the world sail through with no problems.

Yes it would be great if we could all have a forum get together sometime
                  The saying is "You dont know what you have got till its gone" the truth is "You know what you had, you just did not know you would lose it" !!

Comment

Originally posted by RICHARDS BIGGEST FAN View Post
                    Thats a brilliant review CW, even though i went to concert myself everyone has there own story to tell, i am so pleased that you had eye contact with Paul, its an amazing feeling, as i expect you know i had the same experience with Richard back in 2005 at Brixton London.

Thanks for your comments about my cousin, it means a lot, it is just unfair sometimes that lovely people get struck with life threatening illness while the bastards of the world sail through with no problems.

Yes it would be great if we could all have a forum get together sometime
                    With Richard? Nooooooo

I agree with that. One expect them to pay, but we see them having a beautiful life

Something very difficult, but not impossible. It would be amazing, I wonder if the male members of the forum would be scared listening to our long talks. Je, je, je... and I think they'd be.

Comment

Seeing you all would be something fantastic. Maybe someday we will be able to organize a meeting!

Thank you for the great review CW.

Comment

If @AiH feels like doing it and add his, we could start with the fireworks!!!

If not maybe we could add the small one and start them anyway, these three are amazing!!!

Comment

I keep seeing Rammstein in my retines, playing Buech dich on the B-Stage everytime I blink my eyes. Six masters of rock playing in a space smaller than my living room (and in UK that is VERY SMALL), no firethrowers, no 5 m wide wings... Just rock, perfect coordination of movements, like six pistones in an engine (what a German comparition! )...
                          «The trouble with the world is that the stupid is cocksure and the intelligent full of doubt»
                          Bertrand Russell.

Comment

I keep seeing Rammstein in my retines, playing Buech dich on the B-Stage everytime I blink my eyes. Six masters of rock playing in a space smaller than my living room (and in UK that is VERY SMALL), no firethrowers, no 5 m wide wings... Just rock, perfect coordination of movements, like six pistones in an engine (what a German comparition! )...

Comment

Wow, my first R+ show. I only live 1 hours drive from the LG, and arrived about 2 P.M. I took a walk to the back of the arena (where the trucks were parked) and had a chat (in German/English) with one of the roadies, then watched (through an open doorway, forklifts and merchandise coming in) Rammsteins soundcheck for 10 minutes before being moved on by security. But it was a great experience. After the show, my only disappointment was that i could not afford to be able to go to all the UK gigs. Rammsteins grand entrance could only be topped by the second coming of Christ. I have never seen anything like it before, the whole show was an awesome experience, both visually and to the ear.

And to us sitting at the back, the second stage was a great idea.

Comment

^IMO, Rammstein top Christ anyday seen as they actually exist
                                DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

Working...
                                X