Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

Europe 2019 Stadium tour - Spoiler thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to start off with utter disappoinment that Was Ich Liebe is the opener. It doesn't even sound like an opener? Not the biggest fan of the song either but it's okay. Deustchland was the obvious choice and would have been epic. Hoping they try this out on the next show and find it works better. Other than that it's great. I was hoping for Rammstein but with the coat again.

Comment

Aah, I tried to not look at the spoilers but I can't anymore since I heard of Was Ich Liebe. What the hell are they thinking?!

Comment

Waiting for today's rehearsal setlist

Comment

There's a new one with Rammstein at the start

Comment

Originally posted by MonsieurSander View Post
            There's a new one with Rammstein at the start

Nope, that one was fake.

The setlist remained exactley the same for the two rehearsals. It was also the same at the 23rd of May (as seen by some of the setlist-sheets used). So I am guessing since the exact same setlist has been used for the last three final rehearsals, the show is pretty much set.

However, there might still be slight changes throughout the tour.

Comment

Too bad they have replaced great songs like Keine Lust, Feuer Frei and Ich Tu Dir Weh with something as mediocre as Pussy, Rammstein (never understood the fame of this song) and Was Ich Liebe. Also the order of the songs is very strange, like already said. But it's nice that they seem to have left Halloman and Weit Weg out of the setlist, and it's nice to hear Heirate Mich live for the first time. But overall the setlist is a bit disappointing, yet at the same time quite interesting, since there are so many live debut songs. But I will see them again in August here in Finland, though I probably don't have the patience not to watch the show from Youtube before that.

Comment

Sorry but Was Ich Liebe is the weakest opening song they have played. I like the song but it just doesn't have the energy you need from an opening song. Their stage reveal is quite flat too just walking out of smoke one by one as the intro is plucked over and over. Rest of the show looks very promising but I really hope they switch Was Ich Liebe with something else. Sadly that's quite unlikely but I'll have to judge when I see them :\

Comment

Hrm.

I didn't manage to get tickets for this tour as the Milton Keynes dates sold out near instantly.. but I've a few thoughts.

Going into a stadium tour didn't necessarily require them to completely redesign their stage, but it makes sense that they did. It's just such a shame it's nowhere near as epic as their previous ones - It's got a tower in the middle and a few big circular lights - that's it? The dynamic stages of pretty much all their previous tours were so unique, in fact that's what really got me into the entertainment industry, but this just feels a bit lacklustre. I like the artistic direction they took, but I don't like the static execution. Their lighting, whilst still impressive being on such a grand scale, doesn't feel as in touch with the music and as dynamic as the last few tours - their last tour started to depart from their usual "tame but in sync with the music and mood" and became more of an attack on the senses, but now feels just a tad incoherent.

Starting on Was ich liebe is... odd? Rammstein had absolute stellar opening songs the last decade - Sonne, Ich Tu Dir Weh, Ramm4... all really high energy, really pumping you up. But Was Ich Liebe? It's a good song in it's own right, but it's a bit lacklustre as an opener IMO.

Criticism aside, it's still Rammstein, and it's so good to hear them play Rammstein in full and Hierate Mich (!) - wasn't that last played during the sehnsucht tour, maybe 2001? And i'm glad they're still touring anyway, always a worry that the current tour will be their last.

PS. Hmu if anyone has any spare MK tickets!

Comment

Originally posted by InstantMix View Post
                    PS. Hmu if anyone has any spare MK tickets!
                    They put standing tickets on sale again twice since "selling out" the first time. Just sold out again I'm afraid. Need to keep an eye incase more are released but it's likely it's sold out for good now.

Comment

I like Was Ich Liebe indeed, but I'm wondering as well why, and definitly if it really works... They might 've done it just to do something different, a-typical or so, not sure... It is an epic song though, just the slow start makes it a bit weird. It's still somewhat defined as a "try-out", so they might still change stuff.
                      And not the setlist I wouldd 've chosen, but still interesting
                      I'd have to look to at a concert to judge it to the full. But I agree about Rammstein (the song has always been a bit mediocre to me, one of the few songs from the band I see like that), as well as Pussy, which I do actually liek, but shouldn't take the place of a better song.

But veeeery glad they're playing so much of the amazing new album ! My review of the album will follow soon.
                      Dort wo der Horizont
                      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Originally posted by Ramm91 View Post

They put standing tickets on sale again twice since "selling out" the first time. Just sold out again I'm afraid. Need to keep an eye incase more are released but it's likely it's sold out for good now.
                        What?! They bloody kept that quiet - how on earth were you meant to know they were selling more?
                        That's unbelievably frustrating to know I could've had another chance.

Comment

What?! They bloody kept that quiet - how on earth were you meant to know they were selling more?
                          That's unbelievably frustrating to know I could've had another chance.
                          I think they posted on facebook about limited tickets released a little while back. Also the promoter of the gig in the UK posted in the Facebook event page about tickets back on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramm91 View Post

I think they posted on facebook about limited tickets released a little while back. Also the promoter of the gig in the UK posted in the Facebook event page about tickets back on sale.
                            ... I think this is the first time I'm regretting deleting social media. Bah!

Comment

... I think this is the first time I'm regretting deleting social media. Bah!
                              They also posted on their page ;-)

Comment

From what I've seen of the stage show so far I'm kind of disappointed. As soon as my MK ticket arrives I'm selling it. Great album, shit tour.

Comment

Working...
                                X