Announcement

Collapse

FORUM RULES ABOUT WEB-BASED LINKS TO MUSIC AND VIDEO'S

Based on latest discussions on this forum, and studiing copyright laws, it is necessary to state out new forum mandatory rules, effective immediately, so, here we are.

LINKS TO MUSIC & VIDEOS: what is legal/what is not.
NEW RULES in the forum state:

From now on in our forum users shal NOT POST TOPICS THAT containin the following :
• Requests for or links to MP3s, music videos, or other files of questionable legality
• Bootlegs

So, please do not POST A LINK TO music or videos which does not directly originate from an officially legal site.

An OFFICIALLY LEGAL SITE is: rammstein.com or rammstein.de, universal music, a legitimate music site like MTV or VIVA. The links must be direct and linked only to the approved site. Any links which have copied and transferred the music or videos from an official legal site to ANYWHERE else are NOT OFFICIAL.

• Do not ASK FOR A LINK to music or videos. If there is a legal site for either listening or viewing, xTERNAL will provide the information in the NEWS section of www.RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE.com.

WHAT YOU CAN DO in the forums: You can DISCUSS a new song or a new video.

WHAT YOU CANNOT DO in the forums: provide illegal links or ask for links, give directions of any kind as to where something might be found (examples: file-sharing, other fansites, etc.). Screen caps will be allowed (within reason) AFTER a video has been made available through an OFFICIAL LEGAL LINK. Fan remixes of songs will be allowed (within reason) after the song has been officially released.

The above restrictions are necessary not because we are being “damn babies” or “. The reason is simply that RAMMSTEIN-EUROPE has made the decision to not be a facilitator of illegal activities involving copyrighted material. The reason for that is also clear. Rammstein’s Management has shown aggressive behaviour in combating copyright infringement.

Anyone who violates the spirit of the aforementioned expansion/explanation of what the RULES mean here as applied to music and videos (and this also includes the "making of videos") will meet up with one of the following consequences:

POST BLOCKED, LINK ERASED AND WORSE.... BANNED IF NECESSARY.

If you have ANY questions about what may or may not be acceptable here, you can always PM a Moderator and ask first before posting something that might get you in trouble here.

•any links to www.youtube.com (or other sharing sites of a similar nature)are generally not allowed.
While some videos like fan made items or spoof animations are allowed, we do not allow linking to youtube. Oftentimes there is/are illegal videos of Rammstein performances to the side of the linked videos. Actual Rammstein Videos which are very illegal to be hosted by that site - therefore we cannot allow links to youtube to be allowed.

So, links to youtube are now allowed - ONLY IF it is a fanmade video by you, and does not contain bootleg footage or footage of live performances or released performances. Stills from photos found on the net are OK. A montage is OK. Clips of released footage are NOT OK.

Please try to understand that sometimes while we may allow a certain individuals fanmade videos, and deny another persons it is usually because the content in it could get the forums in trouble.

Also if some individuals post their fanmade video and it turns out to be bootleg footage that they filmed themselves at a concert and consider that "fanmade" - then we will have to reverse the ruling on allowing fanmade videos PERIOD!

Here is an update on what is considered "fanmade".
Fanmade is fanmade. You did it yourself. Like cut and paste. You creatd everything yourself. No footage filmed by someone else no clips. Still images are OK.
For example:
If you go out and find 6 banana slugs in the yard, dress them up in LAB outfits, and put the skinniest one in a paper boat and play the music to SEEMANN on a kazoo. That is fanmade.

If you have a coverband and you do your own video or you have footage of YOUR band's performance. That is fanmade.

If you have images that you sketched of how you think the video for a song should have been and you put it to music - I think we can allow that.

Use your creativity.

IF YOU SEE VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, REPORT IT BY USING THE EXCLAMATION MARK IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF RELEVANT POST.

xTERNAL&MR_FLOOO
See more
See less

Europe 2019 Stadium tour - Spoiler thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolfie138 View Post

kinda wondering why you're even a member of this forum.
    no interest in tickets = full of **** lie, in my humble opinion.
    He’s not the first member of this forum to sell his ticket or Miss a show, can’t see the problem. He’s dissappointed, that’s all, unfortunately he’ll regret it.

Comment

I hate these Wars, thanks The Rose

Comment

I went to the Milton Keynes show and loved it! It's just a shame the woman stood infront of my partner decided to piss herself (getting some on our shoes) early in on the show which ruined the buzz for us. I was so shocked and angry but didn't want it to distract from the show but sadly it did. Besides that it was awesome. Glad I got tickets for Berlin next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramm91 View Post
          I went to the Milton Keynes show and loved it! It's just a shame the woman stood infront of my partner decided to piss herself (getting some on our shoes) early in on the show which ruined the buzz for us. I was so shocked and angry but didn't want it to distract from the show but sadly it did. Besides that it was awesome. Glad I got tickets for Berlin next year.

I’m shocked too, shame on her. It’s incredible things like that happen.
          Next year will be awesome for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post

I’m shocked too, shame on her. It’s incredible things like that happen.
            Next year will be awesome for sure.
            Yeah and her partner/male friend just laughed. It was disgusting. Just watching her casually wipe her legs down with a tissue. After Pussy and without invitation, she then took foam off my head to put on her friends head. Like thanks, an hour or so ago that hand was used to wipe away your urine and now you've touched my hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Plethora View Post

You're obviously lying. We have it on good authority from the forum's Chief Debbie Downer that he couldn't sell his ticket because there was zero interest. Didn't you see that post? Zero interest. So there's no way there were so many people at the show that the bathroom lines were so long. It's simply impossible.

BTW, he went to the show just as I predicted he would. You heard it here first :-)
              If you think AiH is a debbie downer, wait until you get a load of me.
              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Yeah and her partner/male friend just laughed. It was disgusting. Just watching her casually wipe her legs down with a tissue. After Pussy and without invitation, she then took foam off my head to put on her friends head. Like thanks, an hour or so ago that hand was used to wipe away your urine and now you've touched my hair.
                It’s really disgusting, It’s the first time i listen about something like that, unbelievable

Comment

Truly disgusting, they must have been very drunk or on something

Comment

^Maybe they are into golden showers.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Originally posted by Snake View Post
                      ^Maybe they are into golden showers.
                      Isn't the partner supposed to be getting it, not total strangers?

Comment

Originally posted by The Rose View Post

Isn't the partner supposed to be getting it, not total strangers?
                        Doesn't matter, one size fits all
                        Dort wo der Horizont
                        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

Interesting interview with the stage-designer:
                          https://www.metal1.info/interviews/r...-stage-design/

Comment

I just got back from seeing them in Berlin, three years after the 3 Waldbühne shows in 2016.

My short review:

They definitley try some new things. With the exception of the two Prague concerts in 2017, Rammstein are more or less stadium-virgins. so it was quite interesting to see how the band pulled off this tour.

Was ich liebe - intro

The band came on stage at 08:37 PM which is roughly the starting time for most shows of this tour, I found this a bit early since Berlin had a sunset at 09:45 PM that day. I must add though that the band probably was just following a curfew.

However I have a strange feeling this intro actually works slightly better in daylight. First there was the orchestra intro (felt very Metallica-ish), then the loud explosion which made everyone go deaf. The band then appeared one after the other as black smoke started to emerge from the towers in the crowd and on the stage. The black smoke actually darkened the stadium which was a good effect. Overall, the intro worked quite well. Really something different. However, I must say that heavily preferred the crazy Ramm4 intro from 2016.

I had a seat relativly close to the stage, and from my perspective, the sound was pretty good, Not as good as Nimes or Berlin 2016, but still better than any festival or other big outdoor concert of this kind I have seen.

The first half of the show

Was ich liebe was followed by Links 2,3,4 ,Tatto, Sehnsucht, Zeig Dich and Mein Herz Brennt. What stood out were the changes done to the classic songs (Links 2,3,4 and Mein Herz Brennt), the newer songs were played pretty much how they sound on the record.

My problem with this part of the show, was that it just lacked a bit of a spark. The lighting show is rather moderate with only white and orange light being used. The flags change the overall look of the stage, but they are pretty much the only new "effect" used here. It was also strange that the IMAC screen was not used to show close-ups of the band.

Next up are Puppe, Heirate mich, Diamant, Deutschland, Radio ,Mein Teil, Du hast, Sonne and Ohne dich. I started realising that Puppe and Deutschland actually seem to be the only two songs from the new album with a specific stage show. The rest of the songs either only have lighting or use a more generic special effect (pyro jets for instance). That being said, both the Deutschland-dance and Puppe were absolute highlights of the show. Once again the band showed their creativity and showmanship.

The classic songs are also enjoyable. Much like the "Made in Germany"-tour, all the effects are taken to the most extreme degree. Espacially Sonne and Mein Teil. After Sonne it was finally somewhat dark in Berlin.

Ohne dich was also a highlight. It was also dedicated to a friend of the band who died recently.

The second half of the show

Suddenly, the band appeared on the B-stage and played the now famous version of "Engel". The lyrics were displayed on the IMAC screen, and 75 000 people sang along. That was truly magical. Later on the band took a boat ride back to the main stage. Ausländer was played without any effects (although I read something about burning barrols during the Gelsenkirchen rehearsals).

Then came arguably the most amazing part of the show, the return of the song Rammstein. Both pyro and lightingshow looked amazing in the big Olympiastadion which was pitch black at this time. Ich will was a fitting end, and all the sudden the show was over.

The sound

I had a seat relativly close to the stage, and from my perspective, the sound was pretty good, Not as good as Nimes or Berlin 2016, but still better than any festival or other big outdoor concert of this kind I have seen.

Conclusion

Although I have heard many positive reviews, I am yet to hear someone say that the "Untitled"-tour was Rammstein's best show. It's bigger and louder than any of the previous concerts I have been to, but it just didn't manage to top my previous experience seeing them live.

I feel if there was one change to this tour the band could do, it would be to change the first 5-6 songs of the beginning of the show. There is just something about the pacing and the choice of lighting show that doesn't quite get the audience pumped.

Another weakness of this show is just the outdoor location, I think Rammstein still has to figure out how to get their show working in a stadium setting. For instance compare Puppe to Wiener Blut, Zeig dich to Waidmanns Heil and Ausländer to Pussy.

Overall I must stress that I liked the show. Hell it was the best concert I have seen since I last saw Rammstein in Nimes. However the band's first stadium show doesn't quite live up to the last couple of tours.
                            Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 08-01-2019, 02:04 AM.

Comment

This is my review of the Berlin show.

I just noticed it got removed somehow. The spam-detection on this forum seems to wrongly remove long replies sometimes.

Comment

Amazing review!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X