Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rammstein Cover Band FEUERENGEL in Vroomshoop (NL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rammstein Cover Band FEUERENGEL in Vroomshoop (NL)

On the 8th of july the Rammstein cover band FEUERENGEL plays at Het Front in Vroomshoop, Oranjeplein.
    The show starts at 20:00 and will cost you €15,00.

Be There !!!

This is a bit off-topic but,

Why does Rammstein need touring cover bands?
    R+ are still alive and well and doing their own tours.

Also I listened to two FeuerEngel covers, but it just didn't sound right at all.

Sorry for that, but it was just my imput.
    http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/...tAustralia.jpg
    ^Fear my failure photoshop skills!

Comment

^They don't. But probably a cover band can make money without having to actually have talent or creativity.
      "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Well, Rammstein didn't have a gig in Holland for a several years so it's a good alternative and FEUERENGEL show is pretty good with firework and Lightnings!!

Comment

I think it is a pretty awesome thing when a band is so amazing people form cover and tribute bands to them. People do it all the time - even while the band is still touring and doing well. If I were a band, it would be pretty cool to be liked so much someone wanted to play my music all the time. And, noone will ever be as good as them...ya know?

Comment

Cover bands aren't that bad, especially if you can't get to see the real thing - not that they'd ever replace R+
            plus, it's probably good advertising for the band to have various other bands floating around and spreading their songs
            Last edited by cannibal_wotsit; 07-17-2011, 02:21 PM.
            DENN DU BIST, WAS DU ISST.

Comment

And, some people that aren't familiar with R+ (if the cover band is half way decent) may be intrigued enough to check out the real thing.

Comment

Working...
              X