David Bowie Helden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Bowie Helden

Here is Bowies German version of Heroes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb6Gbi1MpoE

^That's bad. His German is way, way worse than Till's English. But then I don't think he ever really tried to learn the language even though he lived in Berlin for a while.

Comment

I love Apocalyptica feat Till lindemann version, this one (shaking my head) .....

Comment

I remember at the time wondering why he did it but I suppose that's drugs for you.

Comment

^I think he was off drugs at that time, he probably saw it as a tribute to Berlin, since the song was written and recorded there. I knew a girl who lived next to the studio he recorded in, and we used to sit and watch out if we could spot him coming or going. We only did once, at least while I was there

Comment

^And what happened?

Comment

^Nothing we saw him, said hi, he said hi and walked into the studio. We were way to "cool" to do more, and camera phones were a long way away to being reality.

Comment

And you didn't take a camera

Comment

Originally posted by Maya View Post
                  And you didn't take a camera
                  I was a poor student back then, and even though I had a camera, buying film and paying for it to be developed was expensive, so I didn't carry it around with me all the time.

Comment

Ok I finally gave it a listen and....I didn't get very far into it. That was terrible! :O

Comment

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                      I was a poor student back then, and even though I had a camera, buying film and paying for it to be developed was expensive, so I didn't carry it around with me all the time.
                      What a difference!!! In some way photos were a surprise, you couldn't be sure what surprises you'll have once the film was developed.

Comment

Working...
                      X