Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post

I think he was supposed to perform at a minor event the day before the real festival, but I too doubt it'll take place. But I'm in no doubt anymore that he is working on new material. Now I want to know who with and in which style. But i guess we'll have to wait until June 1st.
    There was actually a lot of controversy from the Wacken fan-community. The organizers added another day to the festival, but you have to pay a new ticket, which costs 67 euros, to enter the festival. The option to buy tickets was only given to people who bought tickets for Wacken 2020. This of course caused some controversy, because it was like adding micro-transactions to a festival.

Comment

• "Live in Moscow" will be screening in selected cinemas in UK, USA, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and Australia on May 20. In Germany and Austria the film will be shown over the summer.

Tickets are on sale from May 13. For more information visit www.lindemann.film!

Comment

• Till Lindemann Любимый город "LUBIMIY GOROD” (Beloved Town - Orchestral Version)

New version of "Lubimiy Gorod".

Comment

• "Live in Moscow" OUT NOW: https://lindemann.lnk.to/LiveinMoscow

Comment

• A new song from Till Lindemann has appeared in the GEMA database. The title is "Ich hasse Kinder" ("I hate children"). Lindemann is credited for the lyrics while the composer is Sky van Hoff, a producer who has previously worked with both Rammstein and Emigrate. This is the second new Till Lindemann title added to GEMA in a short time, as the song "Le Jardin des Larmes" appeared there last week.
            Till Lindemann's official Instagram page has recently posted a countdown along with photos from a video project filmed in Moscow, featuring Russian actors. Though nothing has been confirmed, there is a possibility that the video might be for one of these newly listed songs.
            The countdown indicates that something is going to happen on Children's Day which in most countries is celebrated on June 1st.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/rammwiki/po...82859925196965

Comment

• I've been busy and missed this one:

TILL FEAT. ZAZ: COMING SOON!

Back in 2018, we revealed that Till Lindemann and the French singer Zaz had come together to perform a duet. According to our sources, the title was finalized in the studio at the end of December 2020.

The song should be released soon. Indeed, the GEMA (the organization that manages German copyright) has just added to its database a song called Le jardin des larmes (The Garden of Tears), written by Till Lindemann and composed by Thierry Olivier Faure. The latter is used to compose for Zaz. The rest of the members of Rammstein will not be involved.

Source: https://www.rammsteinworld.com/en/ne...az-coming-soon

Comment

• Interesting news.

Comment

• Seems like we might get a multilingual album. Woop woop.
                  Dort wo der Horizont
                  Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                  Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                  Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• The single «ich hasse Kinder» will be out on June 1st.

Comment

• Comment

• Second Teaser:

Comment

• I like the song and look forward to reading the lyrics, but this time it's my turn to say: I don't quite undersand the story the video is telling. Any ideas?

Comment

I like the song and look forward to reading the lyrics, but this time it's my turn to say: I don't quite undersand the story the video is telling. Any ideas?
                            From what I understand, the character Till plays hates children because as a child in school, he was bullied. That's what the flashbacks in the school are showing. Many years later Till's character becomes a serial killer hunting down all of his childhood bullies. We see him put on the ribbon from the school uniform on his victims. During the bridge of the song, he finally feels guilt, as seen when he pukes outside of the taxi. He then confesses but argues that he killed his victim because of his hate for children.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post

From what I understand, the character Till plays hates children because as a child in school, he was bullied. That's what the flashbacks in the school are showing. Many years later Till's character becomes a serial killer hunting down all of his childhood bullies. We see him put on the ribbon from the school uniform on his victims. During the bridge of the song, he finally feels guilt, as seen when he pukes outside of the taxi. He then confesses but argues that he killed his victim because of his hate for children.
                              Thank you, that makes sense, but then he sings: No, I love them, but they have to be mine.

Comment

Thank you, that makes sense, but then he sings: No, I love them, but they have to be mine.
                                There are a few scenes during the bridge that show Till kissing a woman. That could imply that his life was once better, and he wanted to start a family. But those scenes are abruptly ended when the final chorus starts, and he again sings «I hate children».

Comment

Working...
                                X