No announcement yet.

Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is a small taste of the show from this group. I have no idea how crazy things will get with Till as their "director".

Comment

• I have a bad feeling about it

Comment

• I don't know, it could be fun.

Comment

• Strange. Earlier one of the fan-groups on FB had a picture stating that the two Moscow shows would be filmed. I wrote a comment that I was conflicted about this, much as I would like to see the show, I also thought they should have cancelled. Not many covid19 numbers are being released by the Russians, but that doesn't mean there aren't any cases. (the Moscow Times claim there're only 18 cases in Moscow, that seems extremely low, and I don't believe them)

Later when I returned to see if anyone had commented on this, the picture and my comment were gone. Does that mean we cannot be fans and still critical on FB? If so, I find that a bit lame.

I've later seen a amateur-video from one of the shows, and the audience seems quite packed (of course) I find this very questionable, and wonder if it was the band, the promoter, or both together who took the decision to carry through.

Your thoughts on this . . . .

Comment

• ^My thoughts is that the Russian goverment is not to be trusted. This is the government that allowed a huge fakes news epidemic to take place. I have no difficult believing they are hiding their real COVID-19 situation.
            "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• The shows should be cancelled, even if the government allows it, Lindemann should cancel them. Governments should take take measures the sooner the better or consequences will be worse.

I’m sure we don’t know real numbers even in countries like Spain, some people have almost no symptoms. In Russia I’m sure there are more cases than 18.

I’m sure they hear the news and their concerts are packed, even with half the audience everybody will want to be near the stage, they should cancel.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                Strange. Earlier one of the fan-groups on FB had a picture stating that the two Moscow shows would be filmed. I wrote a comment that I was conflicted about this, much as I would like to see the show, I also thought they should have cancelled. Not many covid19 numbers are being released by the Russians, but that doesn't mean there aren't any cases. (the Moscow Times claim there're only 18 cases in Moscow, that seems extremely low, and I don't believe them)

Later when I returned to see if anyone had commented on this, the picture and my comment were gone. Does that mean we cannot be fans and still critical on FB? If so, I find that a bit lame.

I've later seen a amateur-video from one of the shows, and the audience seems quite packed (of course) I find this very questionable, and wonder if it was the band, the promoter, or both together who took the decision to carry through.

Your thoughts on this . . . .
                I 100% agree that the show should have been cancelled. Even if Russia currently is a country where covid-19 isn't yet spreading at a fast rate (according to the government).
                Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 03-16-2020, 01:39 AM.

Comment

• At last:

"Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and prohibitions by the Russian and Tatar authorities, organisers have to cancel the last three shows of Lindemann's tour. The band and promoters are trying to make the shows happen at a later date."

https://www.facebook.com/Lindemann/p...type=3&theater

Comment

• Glad to see that common sense and responsibility prevailed.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Probably too late, and it wasn’t their decision. Authorities didn’t allow it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                        Probably too late, and it wasn’t their decision. Authorities didn’t allow it.
                        My thoughts exactly, but didn't write it on their page, I would have been lynched.

Comment

• Now that the Eurocup has officially been moved to summer of 2021, I wonder how long it takes until the first Rammstein shows will get cancelled. I can't imagine the band playing stadiums in May/June when authorities have agreed that soccer matches in equally sized venues would be too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post

My thoughts exactly, but didn't write it on their page, I would have been lynched.
                            Yesterday, I even thought about sending them a message asking them to cancel the shows.

But seeing photos and new merchandising I thought it was a lose of time.

Comment

• Lindemann: The complete concert in Moscow is now available on demand....

https://www.morecore.de/news/lindema...uf-verfuegbar/

As it has been shared by Mihalis, I think it won't be a problem to post it here.

Comment

• But is it professionally shot, or is it just a multicam?

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Working...
                                X