Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post
    We still don't know what was sent to them in private messages. Just because it's not public doesn't mean it didn't happen. Of course he and others are not threatening real harm in a public forum.

I don't understand why it's so hard for you to believe? For me it's all too believable. I've seen threats sent privately to women for something they've done in public. It's all too common and should be taken seriously.
    Its not hard to believe, as I mentioned multiple times its definitely possible, the problem lies in defining differences between cyber bullying and real life threats. People receive insane msgs online all the time, 99.99% of those aren't real threats but nonsense spoken by idiots. Also none of the girls filed any police reports, which also suggests that threats were online only.

Comment

• Shane on them. Time goes by and the same behavior is still there, and now is even worse with social media. Poor girls, There should be laws to protect them, they must be really scared, how can a stupid video generate this, and probably it won’t end here.

Comment

• It's terrible that these girls are getting all these threats and flak for appearing in videos with a sad pathetic old man. What kind of flak is the sad pathetic old man Till Lindermann getting? Fuck all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
          Shane on them. Time goes by and the same behavior is still there, and now is even worse with social media. Poor girls, There should be laws to protect them, they must be really scared, how can a stupid video generate this, and probably it won’t end here.
          Oweee, don't go there, those "poor girls" are whores, most of them are prostitutes. So they are entitled to some shaming! You do realise when hoes like that live a high life, women with any dignity look like idiots?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toivoty View Post

Oweee, don't go there, those "poor girls" are whores, most of them are prostitutes. So they are entitled to some shaming! You do realise when hoes like that live a high life, women with any dignity look like idiots?
            That is the most idiotic thing I've read in a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
              It's terrible that these girls are getting all these threats and flak for appearing in videos with a sad pathetic old man. What kind of flak is the sad pathetic old man Till Lindermann getting? Fuck all.
              He's getting some, and some quite vicious, but compared to the girls, not much.

Comment

Not only you are misinformed, but you are also a mysoginist.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post

Not only you are misinformed, but you are also a mysoginist.
                  LoL, really? So calling prostitutes hoes - now mysognistic? Most of the girls in that video are hookers.

Comment

• ^Even if you were correct about the girls being hookers, you are still a mysoginist for suggesting they deserve to be shamed. They are free to live their lives however way they want, including being libertines. Nobody has any right to judge.
                    Last edited by Snake; 02-25-2020, 07:15 PM.
                    "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

^Even if you were correct about the girls being hookers, you are still a mysoginist for suggesting they deserve to be shamed. They are free to live their lives however way they want, including being libertines. Nobody has any right to judge.
                      Ok, hypocrite detected. So Till is a sad old man for publicly screwing hookers, but hookers are poor girls who doesn't deserve to be called hoes?! Yes, those girls can do whatever they want unless its illegal, but saying that society's backlash was uncalled for is ridiculous.
                      You either ok with any sexual or disgraceful act consenting adults get up to or you are shaming for some lines you believe shouldn't be crossed.

You can't have it both ways.

P.S. Just so we are clear, I don't want those girls to be harrassed or agree with people who harrass them, not to mention threaten them! But I do think that they are entitled to some online shaming.
                      Last edited by Toivoty; 02-25-2020, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• ^On top of everything I accused you of, you are also not good at paying attention. I never said anything about Till being a pathetic old man. That was other person. All I said was that Till is a lousy artist. But that is not an attack on his character or on how he lives his life, only a criticism of his solo work.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

Oweee, don't go there, those "poor girls" are whores, most of them are prostitutes. So they are entitled to some shaming!
                          Whatever they were, this online shaming has no justification. Are they?

Originally posted by Toivoty View Post
                          You do realise when hoes like that live a high life, women with any dignity look like idiots?
                          i can’t believe you have written this. The answer is NO, you are completely wrong, I don’t understand your way of thinking

Comment

^On top of everything I accused you of, you are also not good at paying attention. I never said anything about Till being a pathetic old man. That was other person. All I said was that Till is a lousy artist. But that is not an attack on his character or on how he lives his life, only a criticism of his solo work.
                            Ok, my bad, so that means ANYTHING is ok in your book as long as it is within legal premices?

Originally posted by Maya View Post

Whatever they were, this online shaming has no justification. Are they?

i can’t believe you have written this. The answer is NO, you are completely wrong, I don’t understand your way of thinking
                            Online shaming has "enough" justification, they can just turn off social media and thats it, now dragging this into real life - thats a clear red line, that shouldn't be crossed.

Really? You don't understand my way of thinking? I thought most people on this forum were adults, are you just grown up kids? You don't understand how harmful for society this propaganda of "ok hookers" is? I know we live in a total moral degradation era, but come on, use some common sense!

P.S. if you really don't understand why this is bad, I can try explaining it in more detail, if you want.
                            Last edited by Toivoty; 02-25-2020, 11:44 PM.

Comment

Ok, my bad, so that means ANYTHING is ok in your book as long as it is within legal premices?

In my book, anyone can do whatever the fuck they want, as long as it does not hinder with the lives of others. Neither Till nor the girls have done anything that would hinder the lives of anyone. But shaming and harassing them does interfere with their lives.

Originally posted by Toivoty View Post

Really? You don't understand my way of thinking? I thought most people on this forum were adults, are you just grown up kids? You don't understand how harmful for society this propaganda of "ok hookers" is? I know we live in a total moral degradation era, but come on, use some common sense!

P.S. if you really don't understand why this is bad, I can try explaining it in more detail, if you want.
                              You really are opening yourself to get schooled.
                              Last edited by Snake; 02-25-2020, 11:53 PM.

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I’ll use some common sense ending my participation in this conversation now, I see a bad ending.

Comment

Working...
                                X