Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    I like that song XD

Simple, catchy... Better than the new Emigrate stuff actually, which isn't catchy at all to me.
    I heard it again a couple of times, it grows on me

Comment

• ^Yeah, maybe I should too. I'm only talking about the second clip though. The first one I didn't like much at first, but know I get it better. I might buy the album after all.
      Dort wo der Horizont
      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
        ^Yeah, maybe I should too. I'm only talking about the second clip though. The first one I didn't like much at first, but know I get it better. I might buy the album after all.
        ?? There is only one as far as I know. I'm talking about Lindemann's new song.

Comment

• ^Ah ok, I thought you were talking about the Emigrate songs growing on you.
          Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Mathematik is released on CDand vinyl on Monday: https://www.amazon.de/Lindemann-feat...WZMEA2PK51QKV9
            FireShot Capture 029 - Lindemann feat. Haftbefehl - MCD, 201_ - https___www.amazon.de_Lindemann-fe.jpg
            Last edited by The Rose; 01-10-2019, 01:11 AM. Reason: forgot the vinyl

Comment

• Lindemann Russia.jpgSeems like Peter and Till have just been to Russia to shoot a new video together with Swedish actor Peter Stomare. Could this be connected to the postponed Hänsel & Gretel album. Have you seen anything?
              Last edited by The Rose; 05-01-2019, 12:12 PM. Reason: Screenshor added

Comment

• More from the Lindemann video-shoot:

lindemann-Stomare.jpg

Comment

• Waiting for it.... I wonder how they'll surprise us.

Comment

• I always got similar vibes from Peter Stormare and Till. They have similar expressions and a similar gaze. I wouldn't say they look alike, but I think they favor in a way.

Comment

• Source: Facebook

Comment

• I think it will be much better, as it will be in german (I thought?). I liked the first one too though.
                        Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• I wonder if it's still the music from the Hänsel und Gretel at Theater Thalia that were supposed to have been released in April, maybe with som extra thrown in. In that case at least some of it would be in German.

Comment

• He gave some information in Instagram last June:
                            https://www.rammsteinworld.com/en/ne...n-on-instagram

Comment

• New singel out Friday 13.09.19, are you buying or like me waiting for the album?

Comment

• ^Curious, though definately waiting for the album. I actually never ever bought a single.
                                Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

Working...
                                X