No announcement yet.

Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the fans were getting excited, it was pretty much Peter's fault, I think. He was the one constantly saying that Lindemann would resume, they want to go on, live performances will happen and new material will be made and there are still valuable leftovers. I think it's logic that fans woudl presume another album when you hear this. It struck me as quite weird as well when he afterwards said that another album wasn't certain at all. I think he was a bit excited and dreaming out loud in that latter interview with many reactions overwhelming him afterwards. Not saying that Peter was lying or telling things that won't happen, but it's clear that those things weren't on the table yet.

That Lindemann wouldn't be doing anything soon was already clear. With the new Pain album and tour coming up I can't see why some people didn't get that.
    Dort wo der Horizont
    Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
    Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
    Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^I admit I were one of those getting carried away, but he never actually said WHEN they would do something new, and he still keeps the door ajar for a collaboration in some not determined future.

Now I'll just keep a look-out for the postman on Friday bringing me the new Pain CD

Comment

• If I hadn't misunderstood:

Take the album on road: We think so.
        We need to respect when Rammstein is back working now and We have to wait for next break I think
        We have ideas for a lot of songs playing around so there would be a possibility of another Lindemann album in future? yes for sure

I don't think we over-interpret, I think he talked too much, he was giving an interview, not talking with his friends in a bar about Lindemann's future. He knows how this works, he's not a rookie, he gave us wings and after he cut them.

Anyway the project is alive so the future is still a blank book, so everything is possible.

Comment

• ^Agree, but he never said "when", and I think he got tired of people expecting it to be within the next year or two. It will be when R+ are on a break, and that could take years, if they truly are going to finish an album, and then do a major tour.

Comment

• Probably Rammstein will take a break soon. They take small breaks often when they are touring, If They continúe working in the same way, those new songs are possible.

Comment

• ¨From how I understand RZK's interview they'll go back into the studio this Winter. But to be quite honest, I'm not sure whether I rather have a new Lindemann or a new Rammstein CD. Dare I say it out loud? So I'll whisper I weren't too impressed by Ramm4
              Last edited by The Rose; 09-10-2016, 02:07 AM. Reason: butter fingers

Comment

• Hmm.... Could this be a hint? Let's hope for the best.

Klubsen in Hamburg was certainley not the filming location for the music video"Praise Abort". There is no other real connection there I think.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 11-06-2016, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• ^Pain is playing there that night, maybe Till is dropping by? But wouldn't it have been more natural if he had done that in Berlin, if R+ really is busy rehearsing and/or recording there at the moment? Unfortunately I haven't got the funds to hop on a train and go down and check it out ;-)

Comment

• Lindemann's first time performing live in a Pain concert? Weird, but why not. We'll see what happens in three days.

Comment

• WTH! I think this is quite obviously a sign , though maybe not confirmed, just an idea Peter wants to spread around to lure Till and maybe more fans for a not yet sold out venue (although that last thing would be very cheap!). No, why else specifically for the Hamburg gig? There's a gig tonight and tomorrow, so why for Hamburg. This must mean something. I hope it's not that they'll just play it without Till.
                      Dort wo der Horizont
                      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
                        This must mean something. I hope it's not that they'll just play it without Till.
                        ^That would be an epic fail

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                          ^That would be an epic fail
                          Agree. So he should come by for at least a couple of songs

Comment

• Seems like it's almost official:

HAMBURG!!!
                            YOU DONT WANNA MISS TOMORROW'S SHOW AT KLUBSEN 9 NOV

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPai...type=3&theater

Comment

• I wish I could be there

http://www.rammsteinpress.com/2016/1...ls-in-secrecy/

Comment

• And it's official:

Hamburg.. See you tonight!

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPai...type=3&theater

Comment

Working...
                                X