No announcement yet.

Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there is a new European Tour they will visit again the same countries like always and if a miracle occurs they'll come to Iberia. But probably they'd like to visit other continents.

Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
    Still... Good times to be a Rammstein fan, I must say
    I couldn't disagree more.

Comment

• ^They started the last tour in Spain and Portugal, why not the next? This time around it's a festival tour, and you said there is no appropriate festival in Spain. So it's not the band, it's the festival organisers.

Comment

• All the asian fans and african fans are like "oh, boohoo, Iberians, Rammstein only visited you 4-5 times, we feel sooooo sorry for you" XD

Well, despite the fact they visit Belgium every time, It's a pity the never organize a meet and greet here. One day I'll go to Germany to attend one.
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• You can see the MIG tour, We had to wait until 2013 They visit almost every european country in 2011-2012, if They would have decided to go to studio they wouldn't have come to Spain.

@Waidmann you can humillate me but it's a little bit different when They always visit your neighbour and not you. It's not like being in the other si de of the world.

Comment

• ^I'm merely putting things in perspective, and therefore not in the least trying to humiliate anyone. Just remembering that anyone in western Europe can thank their lucky stars for living here, for the majority of the big bands out there choose to visit each and every country here.
            I'll better drop the subject as it seems too be a bit delicate. Sorry if I offended you, that was the last thing I tried to do . But actually in some way I do have your problem: I like many german bands who often don't even bother crossing their own borders, and definetly not to Belgium. Like Eisbrecher: in june they had their first belgian date ever, only to cancel it 3 weeks in advance. We still don't know why and there don't seem to be any plans to make it up to us

But eh... this is the Lindemann thread, right ?
            Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• We'll probably have more "LINDEMANN" during RAMMSTEIN's next break. In an interview with Metal Wani Peter talked about it.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ram...laying-around/

Original interview:

Comment

• I'm glad that both Till and Peter still have enthusiasm for "Lindemann". Often these side-projects are just "one-off"-affairs, but in the case of "Lindemann" I have a lot of faith. Especially since when Rammstein officially quits (which might be not so long after their next album or EP ) it would be nice to still see Till making music and performing.

Comment

• Well... Peter is going to be busy for some time with promoting Pain's new album Coming Home, and he hasn't done anything with Hipocrisy since 2013 (remember that Skills in Pills actually started as Pain's album), and he has some kind of work-rhytm: Hypocrisy, Pain, Hypocrisy, Pain etc. Now Lindemann jumped in. So, I don't know really...
                  Anyway, last year they said that they have some songs finished from Skills in Pills sessions, so they wanted to use them for 2nd album. Maybe there will be an EP with that stuff.

Comment

• From Peter's official Facebook page:

NO, NO,NO...
                    It's kind of funny how people interpreting things, so I have to clear it up..
                    I said that we had ideas laying around when we stopped the Lindemann and we went back to our own bands, being busy.
                    But I never promised that we are doin a new album, I hope we are when time is right. that's something that has to fit into our schedules...
                    Till has other prioritys now and so do I..
                    So what I'm really trying to saying is nothing.... Time will tell
                    https://www.facebook.com/petertagtgr...16522541871650

Comment

• ^Judging by the grammatical errors I feel that this message was a rushed respons to an angry phone-call from Till.

Comment

• What did he expect? xD

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrisss Nofff View Post
                          ^Judging by the grammatical errors I feel that this message was a rushed respons to an angry phone-call from Till.
                          I think your imagination is running away with you

Comment

• It wasn't Till probably but the overwhelming response to this from the Rammstein fanbase, the Lindemann fanbase and probably the Pain and Hypocrisy fanbase. Till's probably not very much aware of what is said on social media and I don't think he would care to the extend of getting angry and phoning Peter.
                            Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• Now he will be more careful in interviews.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                                Now he will be more careful in interviews.
                                I'm sure you're right. And maybe we (the fans) will learn not to over-interpret every utterance from their side

Comment

Working...
                                X