No announcement yet.

Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am loving Skills In Pills. Can't wait to hear the full album!
    All the left is right! All the black is white!
    All the fast was slow! All the loose is tight!
    All the heat is snow! All the high was low!
    All the grief is fun! All the, all the rain is sun!

Comment

• ^Use Spotify: https://play.spotify.com/artist/65A714FqhSPjoFZeffQbTv

Comment

• Peter said in a recent interview (with Metal Hammer Germany, I think, but I can't seem to find it) that Lindemann will one day play live, no doubt about it.
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Originally posted by Waidmann View Post
          Peter said in a recent interview (with Metal Hammer Germany, I think, but I can't seem to find it) that Lindemann will one day play live, no doubt about it.

http://www.metal-hammer.de/peter-tae...ign=fbtimeline

Comment

• Unlikely to come to America. I just need to move to Europe.
            With blood in my mouth, I taste all I desire.

Comment

• Originally posted by KleinRotFox View Post
              Unlikely to come to America. I just need to move to Europe.
              Not to Spain, They won't visit Us .

Comment

• ^It seems like they are going to expand this summer tour into the winter. Maybe they will come.
                "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I have no faith

Comment

• ^I think it depends on promoters and festivals, not on R+

Comment

• Yup, They always do the same. We aré the last on the list.

And Till said it, we'll have to wait a long time

Comment

• Gives me enough time to move to Berlin. Haha
                        With blood in my mouth, I taste all I desire.

Comment

• A better choice

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
                            Yup, They always do the same. We aré the last on the list.

And Till said it, we'll have to wait a long time
                            What's the deal with that anyway? What caused this "malcontent" regarding performing in Spain, if there really is one? Or is it that Spain just doesn't really provide decent festivals?
                            Dort wo der Horizont
                            Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                            Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                            Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^The problem is that visiting the Iberian Peninsula is expensive as fuck, and without a new album, their tour must be cost-effective.
                              "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                ^The problem is that visiting the Iberian Peninsula is expensive as fuck, and without a new album, their tour must be cost-effective.
                                True. But my feeling is that big bands usually have to make a choice when doing a tour in Europe. Once they are finished with the big cities in Central-Europe (Berlin, Paris, London etc.) they either play in a few East-European countries or go to Iberia. Doing both is really expensive. In Rammstein's case, they never seem to manage to do one big European-tour. They always have to split it up in order to cover everything.

According to a more recent interview with Paul, he said that Rammstein was actually "far away" from having enough material to record an album. Actually the only new song that is 100% finished is "Ramm4". So it's not like they need to rush to the studio and finish something. If the Abu Dhabi concert really is happening, I wouldn't be suprised if they announce a winter/spring tour for 2017. In that case, they would most certainley visit countries they left out this summer.

Comment

Working...
                                X