Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x2

I hope we'll have an official anounce soon.

Comment

An official cover art for "Fish On" has been revealed on Amazon. I think that everybody expected this XD

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B014VLVSYU
      Attached Files

Comment

• An hour ago they mentioned on fb that it indeed contains "an unreleased track" called G-spot Michael. Before I thought it coul've been anything from an instrumental thing to some conversation that was recorded or so? Glad it's going to be a new track!

EDIT: Btw, if you're googling "G-spot Michael", make sure you're searching the web, not images.
        Last edited by Waidmann; 09-11-2015, 10:56 PM.
        Dort wo der Horizont
        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• The single is now also available for pre-ordering at the RammsteinShop and iTunes.

► iTunes: http://smarturl.it/fishonitunes
          ► RammsteinShop: http://smarturl.it/fishoncd
          ► amazon.de: http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B014VLVSYU

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Chopin View Post
            An official cover art for "Fish On" has been revealed on Amazon. I think that everybody expected this XD
            You are wrong, I was expecting something new.

Comment

• This is bizarre. Here is a video of two guys telling stories at a bar. The one gentleman (called Johannes Finke) claims he wrote a treatment for a musicvideo for Till Lindemann which involved fishing women. Till Lindemann declined and he didn't get to work on it. Here is the clip.
              Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 09-22-2015, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• I don't understand it

Comment

• ^The guy on the right claims he suggested to Till to make the videoclip about fishing women (for real, like with hooks in their mouths, dragging them onto shore and hanging them to dry). This in a sort of "samurai-way" (can't imagine too well what he means by that), not some SM-kind of torture. He had the impression that Till thought it was too cruel or so.
                  But that's only like the first 2 minutes of the conversation. The rest seems to a bit drunk talk about many things not related to Rammstein. However, the guy on the left briefly mentions at some point Till being in some club with a guy and Dave Garett, who brought 2 SM-models with him. But the story doesn't continue, and actually not one of the stories they tell in this interview really gets finished. It's a chaotic interview (?) without much preparation or goal, just talking about anything.
                  Last edited by Waidmann; 09-23-2015, 05:10 PM.
                  Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• ^I was busy with some work when I posted it, so I thought I would translate that part of the conversation later. Thanks Waidmann!

It seems to be some kind of weird "talk-show" format in which to people just babble about things on the top of their head while drinking. Depending on the guest, I think it can end up being entertaining or boring.

I don't know if Till disliked the script because it was "too cruel", as according to Johannes Funke (the guy who wrote that treatment). As far as we know he only got a message saying that the band didn't want to use it. Artist have all kinds of reasons for not using a specific idea given them by a writer.

Personally I think Till didn't like it because of his "Rammstein-attitude" towards music videos. Making a video which shows exactley what the lyrics are about, has always been a rather "boring" approach to them. Instead, I think they like to show something ambigious which can from multiple angles be related to the lyrics.

A video showing them literally fishing women is a twist since it takes the lyrics so literal. But still, maybe a bit too generic for Till. In addition, I can recall him saying that the humourus depiction of violence against women is an overused and cliché approach when trying to shock.

Comment

• ^I don't think Till thought it was too cruel either. I think he just didn't like the idea, and so do I. The guy is a weirdo too. As a reaction to Till's rejection of the idea he says Till probably is still too attached to his own mother. Weird remark from a weird guy.
                      Dort wo der Horizont

Comment

• ^Haha, that's what struck me too. I know he probably meant that part about his mother somehow ironic but still. He is a writer and musician, however I can agree that he seemed a little weird in this interview.

Anyway, I can assume that since they used the cover-art from the booklet as the single cover, the video might still include fishing and mermaids or something. Either way, since Peter mentioned that filming was done and the single has a release date, we can assume that the video is probably done and dusted pretty soon (or already).

Comment

• I think the guy's treatment wasn't as witty or clever as he himself imagined it to be, and to hide that he tries to make out that Till is in the wrong. From what he said I think his idea sounds a bit boring and without the humour often in Rammstein and now Lindemann videos.

Anyway I'm on my way to the cinema - see you guys later

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rose View Post

*Having a seizures due to jelousy*

Comment

• Thank you very much !

Originally posted by The Rose View Post
                              Enjoy it, I'd like to be you.

Comment

• "Fish On" music video trailer is out. See it here.
                                Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 10-02-2015, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X