Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Salmari View Post
    Interesting interview.

It's funny how he wants to skip questions about Golden Shower himself.
    I think he explained so many times, he got tired of being asked the same question over and over again. Almost all the interviews I've read, ask about it. Probably says more about the interviewers than Till

Comment

• Yup, he has even give advice about it.

Comment

• SiP is also NÂș1 in Finland: http://finnishcharts.com/weekchart.asp?cat=a
        "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Rammstein USA just launched this campaign in partnership with BRATVA MC (New York based, first Russian motorcycle club in USA), UNDERDOG Video Productions, and other artists.

"Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• A photo has surfaced in which we see Lindemann's future plans. Supposedly they want to tour in the first half of 2016 in Europe, and also release some making of's and webisodes. Many fans were sceptic towards the plans which were shown, due to the fact that they collide with Rammstein's album production.

I saw Snake commenting on the photo as well and being sceptic towards it authencity or if the plans shown on the photo are still being followed. Either way, we need to wait for both bands (Rammstein,Lindemann) to make some official comments soon, before we can take anything said in the interviews seriously.

Comment

• ^Link, please
              Edit: Found it, and agree with Snake. It might be legit at the time of printing, but plans change.
              https://www.facebook.com/rammwiki/ph...277379/?type=1
              Last edited by The Rose; 06-30-2015, 12:25 PM.

Comment

• Album alreeady on spotify: https://open.spotify.com/album/0koBPzLDxkhwKrKb3JmJ9n

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• Finally...

Comment

• After listening a few times, I must say "That's My Heart" is an incredible song and propably my favourite from the album.

The melody is awesome also, but Till's singing is so full of emotion and his voice is so great, that if I were not as cool and stern MAN as I am, I'd let tears fall free I've never had this kind of feelings with Rammstein.

"Fish On" is probably the second favourite song for me. The rest of the songs I yet can't rate which is better that another. The weakest song probably would be "Skills in Pills". I like the melody very much, but I don't like Till's voice that much in this one because it has funny mixing, and the chorus is not that catchy. But still I enjoy listening this song also.

At this point the only weak thing with this album is that it has too many sex related songs, and many of those songs are written too self-explanatory. Those songs would be better if they had more metaphors and the listener could make is own meaning to the words. But I don't hate them this way, I enjoy Ladyboy and Fat very much. Golden Shower not that much, but I won't skip it either when listening to the album.

Comment

• I say that Home Sweet Home is the best song on this album, beside That's My Heart, Till's voice is giving me shivers, something that I had felt when I listened to Nebel.
                      It seems like this album has been divided into a few parts, silly and party like, then comes the sexual subjects, a few songs without a classification (unless you got one!)
                      And in the end comes the best, the serious, beautiful songs.
                      Ich tu' dir weh, tut mir nicht Leid, das tut dir gut

Comment

• Someone asked Zoran Bihac if a "making of" from the video "Praise Abort" was made, and his answer was that it would be released soon. Could be quite interesting. I guess it's going to get a lot of views, due to the fact that many were worried about the treatment of animals in the video.

Comment

• Here is a 20 minute audio interview with Till and Peter.

The big "relief" is that around 09.15 it's said that the pigs in the video "Praise Abort" were silicon puppets. It was actually the same people who worked on the special effects as "The Hobbit" (according to Till).

Comment

• Lindemann USA exclusive interview: Zoran Bihac talks about "Praise Abort"

http://www.till-lindemann.us/2015/07...ew-zoranbihac/

Comment

• ^That's a very good interview. Thank you for posting

Comment

• Some sources and Rammstein-related fanpages claim that Lindemann are going to appear as a special guest at this year's Wacken festival. As far as my knowledge goes, nothing official has been announced or confirmed.

Comment

Working...
                                X