No announcement yet.

Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just listened Skills in Pills through for the first time.

I won't take any deep analysis song by song. Overall it is quite a good album. Suprisingly the slow tempo songs like Yukon and That's My Heart stood out as my favourites. Till's voice gives me shivers in those songs. As for other songs, maybe Fish On and Home Sweet Home stood out the most. Still my least favourite is, not suprisingly, Golden Shower.

Of course it takes more times to listen the album to get the full opinion, but now it feels around 8/10 album. Even the poorest songs in the album are decent, but then again, none of the songs quite dropped my jaw, even if there are some VERY good songs in the album.

Comment

• ^Oh you got yours already, are you in Germany right now? I'm envious, I got a mail from Amazon.de that they posted mine and it should arrive Tuesday. I WANT IT NOW!

Comment

• I've ordered the vinyl version and that isn't released until the 22nd, so I'm probably looking at Thursday before I get it.

Comment

• So many naughty people....

Comment

• Originally posted by Maya View Post
            So many naughty people....
            At least Maya we can say in favour of the members of this site, that for the most part those that downloaded the album from 'naughty' sites also ordered the album and paid for it. So at least Till benefitted from OUR cash.

Comment

• Most bands understand that the temptation for fans to get hold of an album before its official release date is hard to fight, because they have done the same thing with their own idols, and they know that, just like them, the real fan base will pay for the finished product despite having already downloaded a leaked copy.

Comment

• Well the official release-date - in Germany at least - is today. So we don't know if any-one here downloaded from naughty-sites

Comment

• ^Anyone that is willing to download from naughty sites could do so since yesterday. The album started being sold in some stores before the oficial release date, as soon as Wednesday.
                  "Which is better, eternal happiness or a ham sandwich? It would appear that eternal happiness is better, but this is really not so! After all, nothing is better than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is certainly better than nothing. Therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal happiness."

- Raymond M. Smullyan

Comment

• I admit I were tempted on Tuesday. But when I went back to where I found a link it was gone - so I haven't

Comment

• ^?
                      ... You admitted it, naughty girl...

Comment

• Originally posted by Art in Heaven View Post
                        At least Maya we can say in favour of the members of this site, that for the most part those that downloaded the album from 'naughty' sites also ordered the album and paid for it. So at least Till benefitted from OUR cash.
                        And a naughty boy... sure it's a huge temptation, and more after listening to the snippets

Comment

• The release date here is not until next week, but at least I don't have to wait since I ordered it on iTunes.

Comment

• I got an e-mail early last morning where it said that my Super Deluxe edition was being shipped and I could expect it to be delivered and arrive in the next 24-48 hours. This means that I am either getting it tomorrow morning or on Monday if I am lucky. This actually went much quicker than I expected .
                            Last edited by Chrisss Nofff; 06-20-2015, 03:12 AM. Reason: I ordered the "Super Deluxe" editon...

Comment

• ^I ordered the Super Deluxe edition, and even though it was mailed today I don't think it will be here tomorrow, so Monday or Tuesday

Comment

• Ahhhh, in that case we might get it both on the 22 of june, on the international release date. However, there is absolutely nothing wrong with getting it tomorrow....

Comment

Working...
                                X