X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for posting, I forgot....

Comment

• Oooops, I've missed this one.

Sweden Rock Magazine on Project Lindemann.
      By DAVID JANNATI (translated by Anna Hellblom)

http://www.rammstein.us/archives/12022

Originally posted by Peter Tägtgren
      What are your plans for the future?

- We are having a meeting next week with some crew people to get ready for the first time we will hit the stage. But it is not too serious at the moment, we move forward gradually. We are not set to go on tour just yet and play the festivals this summer. First we have to play some clubs and have a proper sound check, to get the feel to it and how it all works. By the end of September we might just play at Jocke’s pizzeria or some other place that might want to have us there.

Comment

• And more:

Source: Lindemann USA

Comment

• ^I see they are more positive towards a tour now. The fact that they maybe start touring in September might cause some trouble with Till's Rammstein plans, something he actually said should not happen.

I know this may sound weird, but if they really want to do a major tour, they might be better to start off as an opening act along with another band. I mean they have only one 11 track album, which means that even if they play every track they got, they will be done in less then 50 minutes.

Comment

• ^You are right, but he talks about beginning with small clubs, it won't cause any trouble, I'm sure.

Comment

• The Darkness has gone almost to 32%, and Lindemann is staying sort of around 28%....it doesn't look good..

Comment

• 31.72% vs 29,7%.... keep voting

Comment

• Thanks to Neo-Rammstein for sharing

Comment

• 33.03 vs 29.58 and I wont be able to vote any more. I'll be in a train or in a car heading towards Friedrichstadt. Ab nach Süden

Comment

• Man, Ladyboy sounds so good, with an almost epic touch. I think Yukon and Fat are very promising as well.
                      Dort wo der Horizont
                      Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                      Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                      Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• Yukon is sooooo epic ^_^

Comment

• I really enjoyed that interview.

Comment

• Signing session in Paris.

Originally posted by RammsteinWorld
                            We are pleased to announce, exclusively and in partnership with Warner Music, that Till Lindemann and Peter Tägtgren will held a signing session at FNAC Saint-Lazare in Paris, Wednesday, June 24 at 6pm (local hour)!
                            Source: https://www.facebook.com/rammsteinwo...59889800709464

Comment

• ^Haha! Now RammsteinWorld's Facebook page is full of people asking "To anyone who is going to the signing, please remember to ask when the live DVD's are coming!".

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X