No announcement yet.

Lindemann: Till's solo project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Now...would that be a Rammstein or a Lindemann cover? I think either would be pretty awesome.

Comment

• A Rammstein cover would be rally special for me.

Comment

• Once again I have tríed to buy La Popular, without success, but I found a surprise: Lindemann is in Metal Hammer's cover

Is the Sixth interview

Comment

• Finally I've got it, six pages including new images...

My minion is happy xD

Revistas.JPG

Comment

• In Metal Hammer once again Till sends the same message:

I'm totally involved in Lindemann at the moment but in September I will go back to studio with Rammstein to record a new album and work on a new tour, so we'll see each other soon!!!

Comment

• https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...18&oe=55F7BFE8

This photo has just been posted on Peter's official page XD

Comment

• Loudwire has included Praise Abort in the contest for the best 10 videos of the week.

http://loudwire.com/battle-royale-th...deo-countdown/

Comment

• ^ And we're catching up. 4% yesterday, 18% a few hours ago. Now it's over 25%. And The Darkness have dropped from 30% to 27%. So it's looking pretty good for Lindemann.

Comment

• Darkness 28.54% and Lindemann 26.92% we're catching up

Comment

• Ok, gotta try to remember to vote more often: L-27.71% and D 29.45%. At least no one else is even close at this point.

Comment

• ^Man, wanted to vote for Lindemann, but didn't know Bumblefoot's new song was in the list. Voted Lindemann anyway, but man, it was a tough choice.
                        Dort wo der Horizont
                        Sich mit dem Meer verbindet
                        Dort wollt' ich auf dich warten
                        Auf das du mich dort findest

Comment

• ^Yeah, there are some pretty good bands on that list!

It's gotten close! L- 28.06%, D- 29.73%....

Comment

• I have voted many times today, time for the next one.

Comment

• Hmmm . . . D: 30.66% & L: 28.16
                              Get voting!

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/Rammstein.E...43889815745351

From Dutch rock magazine Aardschok May 2015.

Just a sidenote to the article about Lindemann.

The Dutch connection: Clemens Wijers

How did you get involved in this project? Was it because you've already worked with Peter Tägtgren before?

CW: Indeed. Peter has mixed the new album of Carach Angren and he was very impressed with the orchestral compositions I had made for our album. He mentioned a project was about to happen on which he could use my help.

How was you first reaction when you was first asked for this?

CW: of course I felt very honoured that they asked me. Besides Carach Angren I work on music for short movies and so on, but to work with such talented artists is an enormous challenge.

How was it to work with Lindemann himself?

CW: Till is a wonderful person and very passionate in what he does. Besides that he is a hard worker, that also goes for Peter. Me myself I'm a workaholic too, so that immediately went well, hahaha.

What is your exact contribution?

CW: I have worked on orchestral parts in the songs. With some songs it was mainly the production and with other songs I got the free hand to write arrangements. Besides that I have also written the music for one song. Maybe it will appear on the album, but that isn't certain yet. Peter and Till have written very strong songs, so immediately I was very inspired. There's a lot of emotion and strength in the songs. The album has become a killer!

Do you expect this project will entail more - in the studio or on stage?

CW: I have no idea. We maintain close contact and I look forward to new developments.

Comment

Working...
                                X